The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 09-07-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
merlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Ying would be my perfect fuck buddy if she had a bigger set of tits, always tempted to return to her but I'm a boobs lover, and she'll always tease me on the way up and down whenever I choose someone else.
Hahaha, that little thing must have tasted your aggressive and exhibition style before and wanted so much to be thrusted by you again. Bro, please on my behalf hump her again in exhibition style and turn her into everyone's little slut.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2284 / Power: 7
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.

Next target. 2000 Points
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 8
tuckermax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytuckermax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Ying has a really nice cock and she is only 20. Always smiling and from Phuket.
thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it
Old 12-07-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2284 / Power: 7
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
thinking about when i cim and she kept sucking for 10 more secs after i have finished.

and then she looked up and smile at me. the whole session she was always smiling.

makes me hard thinking about it
Haha were you the bro whom I saw taking Ying while I was on the way down earlier tonight?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-07-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
ceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took Amy/Archie last night, the one with the out of bed hair look. She's going back this Monday. She was kinda sweaty last night, with a slight BO, so just requested to BBBJ and CIM. Room was kinda hot so had a little difficulty finishing as I was already drenched in sweat and feeling uncomfortable.

Managed to CIM, and wtf, she looked at me, smiled, and swallowed. Ok, super kinky.

Saw one with tattoos on her right arm and chest, who just finished with another bro. Out of the gate heard him feedback to the tall OKT that service was shit
Old 13-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 11
amuroray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro point out where is the serangoon road stair lb location? google map maybe... ?

Thanks
Old 13-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any thai ladyboys with big, hard and strong cock in the staircase house?
Old 14-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurutoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long time since I was last in Singapore, I think around 2009. Last time I was there I went to Rowell house 79 and spent time with the legendary Boeing, one of my best experiences.

I will be returning to Singapore for a short trip again soon so was wondering how the scene is now? I guess 79 isn't there anymore, any tips on new places? How is the quality there nowadays? Thanks!
Old 14-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
orbiorbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha
Old 14-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

ceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterceandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
OKT mentioned that the current batch of 4 Thai lbs will be heading back tomorrow.

3 new Thai lbs will be replacing them, do update if there is any worthy ones to try!

Byebye Ying. hahaha
I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
merlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
I had Ying one last time on Thursday, skull fucked her till she teared and finished with CIM. Asked if I was too rough and if she was ok halfway, and she smiled and told me to continue. What a gem. I really hope she'll come back again, this time with a boob job hopefully.
Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Damn i love the word "skull-fucked", could feel her beautiful face torn apart by your merciless jabs. Bro, good job!

Yeah, i hope she used the money for boob job and return with even more hunger for money and cocks.
Haha it was literally a skull fuck. Held her head against the wall, gripped her hair by the side of her head and just fucked the hole that was her mouth, with both her hands on my ass, sometimes pushing my cock farther in, could tell she liked deepthroating.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 4
blastit is a glorious beacon of lightblastit is a glorious beacon of lightblastit is a glorious beacon of lightblastit is a glorious beacon of lightblastit is a glorious beacon of lightblastit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig89 View Post
Just got back from Rowell and took the new batch of Thai ladyboys. This time there was only 2 that looked decent. I took the girl by the name of haru who was from phuket. She was all smiles until we reached the cubicle and demanded me to fuck her on the spot. Was a little turned off since she didn't offer any foreplay or blowjob. Nonetheless, I gave her a good ass wreakage to make her virgin trip and first night to Singapore memorable. Fucked her doggystyle like a beast in heat while jerking her lil cock till cum spurted all over the mattress. Finally, ended with me spreading her ass cheeks apart and came inside her.

She mentioned that she would be here till the 24 of July.

To sum up, I really enjoyed her nice pair of tits which felt natural and her baby smooth skin.
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Haha bro, I also got her. But I didn't like that foreplay was additional $10 (she asked).

I decided to just fuck her hard, but she is quite mechanical. Once over, she just left.
Dudes, I think I just took her also. Long shoulder length hair, wearing a green dress which exposed her tits. Saw her pink nipples peaking out the dress at the gate and chose her there and then. But she went by the name Christy? Or something alone that line, starts with a C.

She was one of the most unenthusiastic LBs I've ever had in my entire life. Ended up jerking myself off playing with her tits while she just sat there. Once I came, she upped and left.

Anyway saw a total of 4 Thai LBs, one I've taken earlier, tattoo on her chest and right arm, service also CMI.

So that leaves 2 more thai LBs to try for this batch.
Advert Space Available