The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!
Re: Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Hehehe, finally had a chance to on her yesterday, but............

She is really very tall and big size, her body is rather mature but the face is like a teenage. So a little mismatch. Well she may need to improve in her clothing sense to attract more customers.

She stats is good with very strong spot light at least "D" good height but the only down side is her skin, else she could be a model.

Tried her yesterday but after few stroke in missionary, saw the "red" and........ have to abort the mission...

FR:
Looks : 6
Body :6.5
Boobs : D cup and firm.
Skin : 6 rough
Frenching : fierce 7.5 (smoker)
BJ : 7 Strong
Catbath : 6
FJ : 7 breathing too hard.
RTF : maybe...

Thanks to the TS for her contact.

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 08-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Thanks to Bro Dancing's contact, met Hsuen Hsuen a few nights ago. Quite punctual as she was nearby to our meeting area. She stationed there before our meeting time. Good.
Overall, a good bonk at $70. Tall, tanned, athletic, SYT (face not really consider sweet, but her attitude is), big D perky boobs, long legs. Power package.

FR Summary
Name : Hsuen Hsuen.
Origin : Jilin. Seemed I got special liking for gals from here....
Dressing : Tight tee with short black pants n heels. Her boobs was clearly visible. Green bra and black super sexy panties.
Look : Minimal or no make up. Young boyish face. Fierce look with quite big eyes scared me abit. Shoulder length straight dye hair. Looks not really to my liking, but gets better as the action goes.
Showering : No rush and takes her time. SOP.
Body : Super Tall at 1.75m. Athletic body frame. Got a bit of tummy, not prominent due to her boobs and body frame.
Boobs : Handful Big perky Ds. Light brown nipples for sucking. Very similar to Anqi (sparco635's gem). Perky and soft. 100% au natural.
Skin : Tanned but not very smooth.
Armpit : Shaven! Wow!
Pussy : Sparse. Tight meaty love lips. Got a bit of sweat smell. Maybe she didn't wash properly.
Catbath : Can't remember much as we are busy frenching.....
Frenching : Frenching lovers will adore her. She brushed her teeth before and after deal. Very good! No ciggy smell. She is extremely good in this. Sucking, licking, tongue fighting. I lose out to her. She is very aggressive.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed. Super wet.
BJ (with cap) : Offered. But no need as I got hard just frenching with her.
FJ (Capped of course): Responsive. Soft moans. I exploded quite fast as she pulled me in and hugged me tight. Strong gal who take charge. Clean up for me.
Service : No rush and accommodating. She is quite inexperienced so dun expect much. More for GFE.
Attitude : Very Friendly and chatty. After shower, she chatted with me for nearly 30 mins on everything. The funny part is she sound quite boyish and fierce when answering phone from her friends, but she talks very sweetly and softly to me.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
RTF : Yes!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
TNNlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hsuen Hsuen - Pretty 21yr old PRC (look like those Kogals from Japanese AVs)

Thanks to Bei Le Ye and Bro Han (for verifying) for i 4got to mention the TS's name. Proceeded to the room. She looks really tanned. I would have thought she often sun tan naked. She is more friendly than over the phone.

Chatted a bit. She wanna study Tourism in Singapore.But i was thinking it's better for her to find out which certs are recognized in her country before selecting. But alas, she don't know English. So maybe she'll have to find one conducted in Chinese in Singapore??? Maybe some bros whose kids are studying Tourism can give her some pointers.

Summary:
Looks: 7 (to me, she has nice neat features and a small face)
Bods: Big Framed and tall
Boobs: Damn nicely shaped... abt 36D
BJ: mechanical in and out, deep throating... i told her to chill a bit
FJ: dry. she said after period so we applied some water and it was much better. Missionary for a 10-15min. She got really high. We frenched quite a bit. The Cowgal was short and I cummed fast on that.
Friendliness: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $70 + tips +hotel
Old 13-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Want to RTF but scared it will be a Dejavu of the Ke Ren's incident.............
Old 18-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Dear bros,

Sad to say Hsuen Hsuen tour of duty have ended and she will leave tomorrow so please dun ask for her contact anymore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread