The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: ML that does frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Second that.

A KTV girl told me that PRC do not french. If they do, it means they love the guy deeply

Light pecks not counted.

If a PRC lets u french long, you can get into her pants almost 100%
I don't think this applies anymore. You are more likely to get into her pants with stacks of cash
Old 25-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
My encounter is exactly the opposite, i kena one ML say if i paint her abalone liao cannot french her any more ..
That was because she knows her abalone was not clean. 1 ML told me not to kiss her if i gave her an AR.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
That was because she knows her abalone was not clean. 1 ML told me not to kiss her if i gave her an AR.
AR lagi not clean leh ..
Old 26-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
My encounter is exactly the opposite, i kena one ML say if i paint her abalone liao cannot french her any more ..
i had the same encounter too, my regular ML said since i've painted her pussy she wont allow me to french her.
Old 27-11-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
i had the same encounter too, my regular ML said since i've painted her pussy she wont allow me to french her.
This is the basic hygiene awareness a ML must have lor, if after licking her pussy and s-hole she still let the guy to french her like no tomorrow, my advice is to stay far far away from this ML lar.

But of coz there are commandos who think otherwise, i salute these commandos, kudos to these commandos ..
Old 29-11-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I know of one that allows frenching. PM me if you want contacts.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: ML that does frenching

The gargle distributed by Temasek Foundation is very useful although does not taste as good as those that can be bought outside. Cheers.
Old 06-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
My FB, after i slurped her till she come, I will go on top of her and pump her, she will lick my mouth clean like a cat licking its paws.
Old 26-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of
Smile Re: ML that does frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 26-12-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Dgfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share contact? Greatly appreciated if you could 🙏🏻
Old 26-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
paperandcup is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi, can share contact?
Old 26-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
My FB, after i slurped her till she come, I will go on top of her and pump her, she will lick my mouth clean like a cat licking its paws.
I totally agree. Usually if we fucked them till sibei song, the tongue will automatically appear to slurp you. Over my years of fucking, I only encounter 1 time a fl got no feeling. My cock is actually quite thick and long. Most fl would have been panting and ask me not to insert deep. During fucking, most would want to French as I make them fucking high. On 1 occasions, I fuck 1 FL. She can still play with her mobile phone…In the end like dead fish…even more powerful than Mary who was always fucked by Ang mo sailors …..
Old 27-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Tried my G spot fingering skill on 2 MLs and both frenched me passionately. Too bad 1 already RTC and tried it again on the same ML during RTM and got a surprise bbbj from her.

The difficult part is to get them to allow u to finger their pussy. The RTC ML refused to allow me to finger her during first 3 visits but I gave her a surprise attack when she was blowing air into my ear when lying next to me.
Old 27-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Mouth herpes is for life. Advise not to french ml or put mouth anywhere near pussy. Unless you are prepared to live with it then can go ahead.
Old 28-12-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

If the ML can readily french u, I also scared cos dunno how many before u liao or maybe she just sucked or ARed previous bro, think liao cock also cannot stand

Last edited by Brother; 29-12-2021 at 08:29 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1