The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
elmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I am sure some others also encountered this ML... Who does the session in lingerie.
Its just a short robe, legs naked, roam up to penties inder the lingerie... Then the action starts.
Window type shop with french name in small village
I dont remember the name of ML... Shame on me.
Bro can share contacts pls? Thanks!
Old 28-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MyLounge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 28-11-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blablablacula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=davidgoh123;20963148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Just finished clearing all the PMs. I may have missed any of you because I don't see any FR or MR when i browse your history posts. You can pm me again with a link to the latest experience you shared in the forum. This is just to make sure. Thank for understanding

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 29-11-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
whynot_noty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc
Old 30-11-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of

Pls share the ctc bro linnie...thks in advance 👍
Old 30-11-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Randylicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts? Thanks in advance!
Old 30-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
I have a ML opposite Sim Lim Square. She is always in shorts. I got her permission to share her wechat here. DO pm me. If you are interested
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 01-12-2021, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mangki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts? thank you.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can pm the location n contact number
Old 02-12-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share ctc? Thanks
Old 02-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, do you mind if can share contact? Thanks
Old 03-12-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.

Hi bro can share contact pls!
Old 15-12-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 9
pzfast is one of the Best!pzfast is one of the Best!pzfast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bros, i just remembered encountering a ML that does massage in mini shorts. Smooth fair skin. Can roam her nice thighs and calves when she press your back. She will auto slot her legs in between your arms. After flip over, things start to heat up and can french too. Massage is average acceptable. $50/hr. PM me if you want contact.

Pls share contact bro!
Old 16-12-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
Just had 26yo Ivy from Katong. For those who are not able to converse in Chinese, worry not coz she is able to converse in English relatively well.

Luckily she was in skirt when I went in. While I had my back being massaged, being someone with ADHD and could not stay still, I tried to test water. Wow, nothing stood in my way even if I got bolder each time.

And after I had my back massage and turned over to lie on my back, to my surprise, I was given a striptease show. And the best part, 5G autoroaming is possible, with no restriction at all.

Unfortunately, full course BTS Happy Meal is not served as the pleasure served is via her soft skinned fingers. Anyway, the total $110 bill, with half past 6 massage, is still worth it than to buy BTS-related used wrappers from Carousell. Wait, who cares about massage, right?
whats her contact bro?
Old 19-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/amy-massage-juagen-hj/

She has very good service where will offer full special services at the cost of $200. She will suck you hard before ride on top of you. She even have another lady that work with her. They both can give 2P full service at the cost of $200 each person. Try that and you like both of them. They even offer night drinking if you are good drinker too. Try her and she give very good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before riding on top of you. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1