The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 6
Johnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
MNZ of Syed Alwi is horny,wild jerking when cumming and can squirt.
How's her in real person? Her wechat photos looks heavily touched up 😅
Old 30-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnslow307 View Post
How's her in real person? Her wechat photos looks heavily touched up 😅
Yes, she look older then her pic few years and not so smooth complexion and also on the plump side but once you step in to her world you will sure be brought over by her 淫贱不能移.
Her good points is she bubbly and laugh alot and eager to please and off course she is wild and can squirt 🤣
Old 30-11-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Johnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yes, she look older then her pic few years and not so smooth complexion and also on the plump side but once you step in to her world you will sure be brought over by her 淫贱不能移.
Her good points is she bubbly and laugh alot and eager to please and off course she is wild and can squirt 🤣
Wa wa wa, think can overlook all the shortcomings 😁😁😁
Old 30-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnslow307 View Post
Wa wa wa, think can overlook all the shortcomings 😁😁😁
Try out her毒龙钻 AR and 舌尖漫游 tongue roaming for appetizer before main course.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Try out her毒龙钻 AR and 舌尖漫游 tongue roaming for appetizer before main course.
Not sure if my heart can take it😅
Old 30-11-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
lenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylenz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone share soda and Anna contact?
Old 30-11-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenz View Post
Can anyone share soda and Anna contact?
Which Anna? RV?
Old 01-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

u remember a few year ago we not enough eggs.. so prata kosong is $1 but prata telur is $2... because got demand then the price shoot up.. the egg is very nice or not is depend on u liao... maybe u pay more so think the egg good..
and then why supply stablized, the cost of the prata did not go back to their original price.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

One of the bros here gave me contact for this girl call Nico, say very good. Her photos on wechat looks very tempting but I very scare of P 图 skill lvl 99 so I keep hesitating. Haha! Yesterday I finally went to try

Door open.... Wa.. 95% look like picture!! I was like heng ar and ho sey liao! She was wearing this oversize basketball jersey and that really turn me on. Something different ma. Got the gf wearing your clothes feel

Ok cut the story short. I showered and proceed for massage first. Strength not bad, got really put in effort to press. We chit chat during the session to break ice. After 30 mins ask me to flip and she shy shy ask me, "use your condom or mine ar". Wa.. Her that look I cannot take it. Lol!

Start taking off her clothes and omg her bra set is nice! I really appreciate ladies with good undergarments taste. We start frenching with passionate tongue fight actions. Pull down her bra abit and attack her B+ size boobs! Can see she beh tahan liao. I went down on her clean shaved pussy and start painting her. After 10 mins of me doing the work, I lie down and let her service me. Her bbbj skills abit green but ok for me.

During fj we keep frenching. Is like you bang your gf like that. And hor... Her riding skill damn soild. I almost came lor. Lucky I lun and faster change position if not bye bye liao

Btw she mentioned she is not on any sites cause she scare mata. She only operating small time via some wechat groups. So don't think many bros will know her.

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Boobs - B+ to C but enhanced
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Hmm... Will I rtf? Probably another 2 times the most. Still got a lot to try ma.. Haha!

Last edited by RotiPrata Man; 01-12-2021 at 03:35 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all

Bro, can share ctc and location? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
One of the bros here gave me contact for this girl call Nico, say very good. Her photos on wechat looks very tempting but I very scare of P 图 skill lvl 99 so I keep hesitating. Haha! Yesterday I finally went to try

Door open.... Wa.. 95% look like picture!! I was like heng ar and ho sey liao! She was wearing this oversize basketball jersey and that really turn me on. Something different ma. Got the gf wearing your clothes feel

Ok cut the story short. I showered and proceed for massage first. Strength not bad, got really put in effort to press. We chit chat during the session to break ice. After 30 mins ask me to flip and she shy shy ask me, "use your condom or mine ar". Wa.. Her that look I cannot take it. Lol!

Start taking off her clothes and omg her bra set is nice! I really appreciate ladies with good undergarments taste. We start frenching with passionate tongue fight actions. Pull down her bra abit and attack her B+ size boobs! Can see she beh tahan liao. I went down on her clean shaved pussy and start painting her. After 10 mins of me doing the work, I lie down and let her service me. Her bbbj skills abit green but ok for me.

During fj we keep frenching. Is like you bang your gf like that. And hor... Her riding skill damn soild. I almost came lor. Lucky I lun and faster change position if not bye bye liao

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Hmm... Will I rtf? Probably another 2 times the most. Still got a lot to try ma.. Haha!
Old 01-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Pls share ctc tks
Old 01-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vici View Post
Pls share ctc tks
If you want contact then pm me lor.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
MNZ of Syed Alwi is horny,wild jerking when cumming and can squirt.
Can pm me mnz wechat Id?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Btw she mentioned she is not on any sites cause she scare mata. She only operating small time via some wechat groups. So don't think many bros will know her.

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Bro, can share contact of this private gem?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Quote:

Age - Late 20s I think
Looks - 7.5 or 8
Body - Fair and slim
Bbbj - 6
FJ - 9
Gfe - 9
Dmg - $180 all in

Hey bro can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread