The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Most forget that we are dealing with a human being who's prone to changes and mood swings...especially during that part of the month...
Well said. We want to bao jiak kiasu. The woman is banged many times every day. Not easy unless she's terribly horny and super fit. Even a man cannot perform many times every day.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Melody’s body is like Jap AV Star Julie. Her tits….wuuuuuuuu….nice! That is why on and off I don’t mind suffering the physical abuse
I agree with you this milf Melody has one of the best pair of natural tits. Big , firm and nice to grab. Aside from that she also has an awesome butt to fondle with. Love to grab her butt while she hj me. Can see her nipples all hardened but she wouldn't allow me to play with. Also OOB are her pussy and lip. Brother BNN you are a lucky guy who have been there done that. At most I got is a breast fuck. Anyway I visit for a good solid massage and the ending whatever is just dessert. Hopefully one day I can reach the point to play with her pussy,french and whack her shiok shiok. But like you said she is temperamental so have to tread carefully.

Last edited by charger; 04-11-2021 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I personally feel that shi shi has one of best pair of tits too. 36E as indicated in SLG.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shi-shi-massage/

yes she got light tummy and average looking which she seems lack of confidence and keep herself low profile. But I found her can provide very solid message full auto roam is allowed.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
I personally feel that shi shi has one of best pair of tits too. 36E as indicated in SLG.

yes she got light tummy and average looking which she seems lack of confidence and keep herself low profile. But I found her can provide very solid message full auto roam is allowed.
Look familiar ... Is it last time used to operate at the famous Katong laksa there then move to Rocca Balestier ? If it is I must say she’s quite good . Used to visit her regularly years back ..
Old 05-11-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
she is already in G area when i started visiting her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Look familiar ... Is it last time used to operate at the famous Katong laksa there then move to Rocca Balestier ? If it is I must say she’s quite good . Used to visit her regularly years back ..
Old 05-11-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I don't know she was working in 东方之珠 many years ago?
Old 05-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she is already in G area when i started visiting her.
Upped u

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 05-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Question ML or Whore or Both

Just because these two MLs pick and choose which customers they consent to fuck does not mean they are not "whores" unless the fuck is foc

Quote:
To be fair to melody and Celine, they are not whores. When they see someone they like, they tends to be attractive to them hence offering better service. Those who look like fuck one probably they want to quickly wank you and end the deed. Even if you kpkb, they don’t care because they hope you don’t RTM them. Lol! How fast they reply you shows how they value your business.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is the one previously I say very horny one. Play with her till both of us go toilet naked. She wanted to put my cock in her raw after I grind outside her pussy. Very nice lady but take a while to warm up. I know her super long already. In the last 2 years; her juagen become super power (after she learnt from Thai master). Can feel veins pulling and kidney aching. The way she codktease your cock by pulling the whole shaft from based then playing with cock head will kill you. Not sure why cannot bj but at times allow playing with pussy etc
Old 05-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML or Whore or Both

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just because these two MLs pick and choose which customers they consent to fuck does not mean they are not "whores" unless the fuck is foc
You try give them $200 see whether they ride ur cock or not. Celine maybe got chance but melody…lol

She asked u go fuck the tree
Old 06-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You try give them $200 see whether they ride ur cock or not. Celine maybe got chance but melody…lol

Go sleep with snake
Old 06-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bignehneh;20923606]You try give them $200 see whether they ride ur cock or not. Celine maybe got chance but melody…lol

She asked u go fuck the tree[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, you make me laugh!
Old 06-11-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Melody really is see chem one la. I sometimes just give her massage money only also ok one. Sometimes more sometimes less. She never hiam me after all these years.

So those can chem reaction with her one good lor... those after many visits still no action one then maybe go elsewhere la if looking for it.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

That is not what i meant.

Whore = payment for a fuck.

So if you paid any money to Melody after fucking her and this was over and above her standard ML fee, than Melody is a Whore regardless of whether she asked for any money for the fuck.

If Melody takes the money than she is a Whore

Quote:

Thank you for the clarification bro.

So Melody is indeed a Whore since she has on occasions accepted more than her standard ML fee after getting fucked.

Also i think this Melody seems to enjoy being a 'selective' Whore. If not why would she continue being in this trade since she appears to be rich and already fed money by an old rich towkay?

No doubt this Melody seems to love cocks at her choosing, but one would have thought she does not need to go the 'selective' Whore route now since she appears rich but instead could go by the young handsome Duck route instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Melody really is see chem one la. I sometimes just give her massage money only also ok one. Sometimes more sometimes less. She never hiam me after all these years.

So those can chem reaction with her one good lor... those after many visits still no action one then maybe go elsewhere la if looking for it.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

After tens of pages, we are still talking about melody! I wonder why?
I mean she’s not the only one out there, there any more gems, at least equal or if not better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread