The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Wondering if anyone has tried to talk an ML into going out with her for a hotel adventure?
Old 26-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

definitely many….just at what price
Old 26-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
definitely many….just at what price
Want to ask this ML but scared kena scolded.
Old 26-08-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
It depend on how tactful you are in asking. why scared of scolded?
never ask never know. But if rejected, just move on.

I believe all ML sure kana asked before.
Old 26-08-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing to scared as most MLs encounter this type of Q
If she is ok with u n $$$ is right most will agreed .... they r here to make $$$

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Just the fear of disrespecting someone considering she is married etc., and the only thing she does is give HJ's. But I won't know until I ask. Gonna message and try anyways...
Old 26-08-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just the fear of disrespecting someone considering she is married etc., and the only thing she does is give HJ's. But I won't know until I ask. Gonna message and try anyways...
Dum think too much bro
Once she touches yr KKB she is expecting / hoping tat u will ask for more ... she is human too n right chemistry she may want / need it too beside milking more $$$ from u But dum expect cheaper

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-08-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
won’t get scolded la…u won’t be the first person who ask her to go out.
just ask and be prepared to get rejected with excuses.. on the other hand if she says ok .. then shiok liao
Old 26-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
ask in person better.. don’t message
Old 26-08-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Sweet talk 1st

Old 26-08-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
ask in person better.. don’t message
In person cannot. Language barrier. But there is some fair rapport and politeness between us by now so a message won't be improper (I think). Let's see what she says.
Old 26-08-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Can try booking the last slot with her.

Then once done, ask her want go supper or not (will be easier if you got your own car).

If she wants, then congrats. If she dont want, move to next target.
Old 26-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Can try booking the last slot with her.

Then once done, ask her want go supper or not (will be easier if you got your own car).

If she wants, then congrats. If she dont want, move to next target.
I got as far as the car part, but only to give them a lift home.

Tempted to ask them to book phv hitch trip then I take their order ..knn

By the way there was a time when I noticed hitch jobs originating from "spa" pickup points at around shop closing time of 10 or 11pm get snapped up very fast. Tiko drivers hoping to score.

So next time if you cannot secure a phv hitch ride (which saves money compared to regular ride), you know what to do
Old 26-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
bp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the maket rate like?
Old 26-08-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In person cannot. Language barrier. But there is some fair rapport and politeness between us by now so a message won't be improper (I think). Let's see what she says.
message in person. gotta catch her reaction from the question rite. what if no meant yes and you didnt catch it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1