The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 0
manonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to all
Re: MYS @ BMC

Wrong thread

Last edited by manonfire; 02-06-2021 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster (B)

manonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to allmanonfire is a name known to all

Wrong thread

Old 02-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
V can be emo sometimes. Visited her twice, first time was very friendly and talkative, and even took a bit of my cum on her tongue. But 2nd time was really bad, keep rushing me and didn't even allow me to roam her even though i upgraded my package.

That was when i turned to SS and never turned back!
I kana the same also. Like What I say she see person and mood one. She like those young or handsome guy and if you are not. You can skip her. I will also stick to SS.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (B)

Wrong thread

Old 02-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I 51 yo... old uncle... V never emo me before...
All offer full menu with investment V requires the least, T requires the most (way over budget type haha).... but will always tell customers no full menu... it is about trust and safety... got unfamiliar customers in shop, or they cannot be sure you are not UC, you won’t get it. and bring and throw your own CD is the most efficient when popping the question yourself. This is my modus operandi even at my new playground.

Haven’t been there for a month, everything could have changed.

New girl name is JoJo and better than SS? Wow!

Maybe business is bad now bah that V getting emo.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This SS seems to be a worthy find for the regulars.. Can someone share her?
Old 02-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I kana the same also. Like What I say she see person and mood one. She like those young or handsome guy and if you are not. You can skip her. I will also stick to SS.
The first time I went to visit her, towards the middle of the hour, she looked at her phone sighed and suddenly darn bad mood. I asked her what happened and she said no business. She was jovial for the first part though.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
The first time I went to visit her, towards the middle of the hour, she looked at her phone sighed and suddenly darn bad mood. I asked her what happened and she said no business. She was jovial for the first part though.
Anyway, her mood swing and inconsistent service will make it worst. Seem review on JJ is average boobs size and no CMI. Guess I will skip this one.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 02-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

It's just so tough to find late night service nowadays. Like 1-4am that kind.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Yeah talked to her abt BRG and realised she is just like us in our younger days, XMM type and like to be pampered or attention seeking from her oved ones. She is still a human and she is real for that matter.

Overall, I am sextified and offloaded onto her
Old 02-06-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Themag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can V or SS speak english?
Old 02-06-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themag View Post
Can V or SS speak english?
Can u speak Chinese?
Old 02-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Was there few days back, as usual had SS..sometimes we familiar until she lie there see her hp while I helped her tune her ups n down..her moans sounds nice n real..wanted to pump her but she wasn’t in the mood as she lost money in her online mj game so just sop shove my .... into her mouth n deep throat her till she choked n pushed me aside to stop but after a few gulps of air we cont the session..as usual cim n made her swallow..haha.. paynow her abit more than usual as she accommodated to my game.. btw, she seems to be balding at the back of the head abit fast..
Old 02-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Was there few days back, as usual had SS..sometimes we familiar until she lie there see her hp while I helped her tune her ups n down..her moans sounds nice n real..wanted to pump her but she wasn’t in the mood as she lost money in her online mj game so just sop shove my .... into her mouth n deep throat her till she choked n pushed me aside to stop but after a few gulps of air we cont the session..as usual cim n made her swallow..haha.. paynow her abit more than usual as she accommodated to my game.. btw, she seems to be balding at the back of the head abit fast..
Wow, SS steadfastly refused to let me CIM. How much you spent to be able to treat her like that?
Old 02-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Innocentman81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Balding? Some bros grab her hair while CIM? Haha,joking. Bro,got tip, how you convince her to be keen to CIM? I tried twice, but she fiercely say No, not safe for them etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1