The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 24-11-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Anyone tried the 1st spa in CP?
Old 24-11-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao

But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable
Old 24-11-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried the spa that was reported in newspaper.

A bit disappointed that no gq but the massage was good.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.
They will request $50 as tips. If you can get away with $30 tips, then good for you lor.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
It was a supprise discovery bro......when it happen I was shock (and siok hahahaha ).....but again just to highlight la hor ...no cap so at your own risk hor....not sure covid can spread thru BJ or not.....wonder if a covid positive person sperm also got covid ? Hahaha
Took a long break, hope to get back in the scene. BJ will be good. Share contacts if you don’t mind. thanks in advance.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post

It’s very hard to get away with less than 50 tips nowadays. I always think of the massage cost and tips as separate, even if the massage cost go up it doesn’t mean the girl gets more money, so if she give me a shiok shiok tease and hj then 50 is well deserved.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable
her attitude starting to have issues liao.. that's why I stopped going to her.. I went to try v***y for the first time.. Not bad leh, her nips quite sensitive..

Last edited by JizFries; 25-11-2021 at 10:19 PM. Reason: edit name
Old 25-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
It’s very hard to get away with less than 50 tips nowadays. I always think of the massage cost and tips as separate, even if the massage cost go up it doesn’t mean the girl gets more money, so if she give me a shiok shiok tease and hj then 50 is well deserved.
Exactly what I thought. The masseur did a very good job. I think she deserved it. But on the other hand, 88 + 50 is a little steep.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried FS Lxxxx a few weeks ago and here's my honest opinion

Looks: 6.5/10. Passable milf look but seems like she had a nose job before.

Figure: 8/10 Huge tits can grope but not sure natural or man made.

Massage: 8/10 enough strength. Not piano type.

Rtm: probably not. Room quite run down and dirty. Would rather top up a little more for the one beside CC.

Also, went further up to a joint near SSC. Tried one of the girls there and damn it was such a surprise. Massage not as solid as L but the ending was totally out of the world! The only sad thing is can't even touch
Old 26-11-2021, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mihawke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
Bro can share ctc
Old 26-11-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Received many PM, but I'm selectively reply some bros here (still trying to clear my PM slowly). Reason being :

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...ts#xtor=CS1-10
Bro, kind enuf to share contact? TIA
Old 27-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows where is angel from l* xu*n spa at 400+. Left for china but understand she's back.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboyz View Post
Tried FS Lxxxx a few weeks ago and here's my honest opinion

Looks: 6.5/10. Passable milf look but seems like she had a nose job before.

Figure: 8/10 Huge tits can grope but not sure natural or man made.

Massage: 8/10 enough strength. Not piano type.

Rtm: probably not. Room quite run down and dirty. Would rather top up a little more for the one beside CC.

Also, went further up to a joint near SSC. Tried one of the girls there and damn it was such a surprise. Massage not as solid as L but the ending was totally out of the world! The only sad thing is can't even touch
L**** is the only passable one there. the rest cannot make it. I'm guessing the owner trying to squeeze as much out of the place as possible considered how run-down/dirty the place is...
Old 27-11-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
her attitude starting to have issues liao.. that's why I stopped going to her.. I went to try v***y for the first time.. Not bad leh, her nips quite sensitive..
Sounds like you had a good time hahaha, unfortunately v***y's face isn't really my cup of tea.. might give crystal a try next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1