The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 26-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Walic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

A honest FR for Ivy at Unit 04-X7 (Near toilets)

Personally I have been a regular at Petain Road since ages, (personal favourite are Janet, Joyce and Jenny) but everything changed when COVID arrived. Ever since, I have been searching high and low for alternatives for Malaysian MILF similar to Petain Road standards.

Just happen to chance upon a fellow samster bro who stated that he has been getting a Petain Road fix by visiting Ivy at Jalan Sultan on Petain Road thread. Hence, decided to head out and try it out!

Looks: 7/10 (Malaysian Auntie kind of face, MILF)
Body: Nice B Cups, alittle tummy and nice round butt
Massage: Light as how i wanted, she is able to put in strength if you request
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and long duration)
FJ: 7/10 (Missionary and Doggy, 100% reccomend doggy with a nice butt to spank and grab)
Damage: 1 Blue and 3 red notes (No need me to explain how much bah, go check your wallet for these colours notes)
RTF: 100%, will become her regular.

Saw some people state that she has fishy smell and she do raw, I would like to point out these are false as I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her. Condom are a must for her. She is very chatty and accommodating please treat her well guys! She is a gem 💎.

Last edited by Walic; 26-11-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old 26-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walic View Post

Damage: 1 Blue and 3 red notes (No need me to explain how much bah, go check your wallet for these colours notes)
Errrr is that what she told you her damages are?
Old 26-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Was about to ask the same question...hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Errrr is that what she told you her damages are?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Want to be her regular please don't get carrot chop. She's only 1 blue note lmao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Personally I have been a regular at Petain Road since ages, (personal favourite are Janet, Joyce and Jenny) but everything changed when COVID arrived. Ever since, I have been searching high and low for alternatives for Malaysian MILF similar to Petain Road standards.

Just happen to chance upon a fellow samster bro who stated that he has been getting a Petain Road fix by visiting Ivy at Jalan Sultan on Petain Road thread. Hence, decided to head out and try it out!

Looks: 7/10 (Malaysian Auntie kind of face, MILF)
Body: Nice B Cups, alittle tummy and nice round butt
Massage: Light as how i wanted, she is able to put in strength if you request
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and long duration)
FJ: 7/10 (Missionary and Doggy, 100% reccomend doggy with a nice butt to spank and grab)

Saw some people state that she has fishy smell and she do raw, I would like to point out these are false as I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her. Condom are a must for her. She is very chatty and accommodating please treat her well guys! She is a gem 💎.
u are pathetic lol pay 80. everyone pd her 40 only for full service
Old 26-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Want to be her regular please don't get carrot chop. She's only 1 blue note lmao
yup 4- only for regulars. he spoiling market.
Old 27-11-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

i think she know her market rate not so high lah.. 80 can bang milf alerady not gilf. lol she just trying to chop carrot.
Old 27-11-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Is she the Amy from Bishan bomb shelter?
Bingo! You've just identified yourself as a lao jiao chiongster
Old 27-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Walic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha what's with all the hatred from fellow senior samsters? ��

Aku junior to all the big bros here so I apologise for being dumb and don't know the pricing.

Request your humble teachings and lobangs!

Btw, I just feel that Ivy is really hardworking so okay la treat as $30 extra tips lor haha.

Again apologise for any misunderstanding bros ���� 大哥们大人有大量! Huat ah!
Old 27-11-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 883 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Aku junior to all the big bros here so I apologise for being dumb and don't know the pricing.

Btw, I just feel that Ivy is really hardworking so okay la treat as $30 extra tips lor haha.

Their rates have been mentioned many times in previous pages. We just don't want prices to inflate. Take your time to read previous pages bah

Cheers

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

no wonder the rates keep going up. thats because of idiots like u spoiling market
Old 27-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bingo! You've just identified yourself as a lao jiao chiongster
I must admit I'm not young already, that's why I'm reading this thread 😂😂
Old 27-11-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I don't smell any foul smell coming from her even when I paint her.

I admire your gusto!
(Upped you points for sharing)
Old 27-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
I must admit I'm not young already, that's why I'm reading this thread 😂😂
haha lets just say all of of who know Amy from her Bishan days are getting on in age....
Old 28-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
Hi bro, not green polo, is Tan/Light brown shirt wor...
Her unit is same stretch with Linda unit, towards & closest to the Carpark Exit Door.

Before "L or U" -turn lane towards "chinese old boyish hairstyle Lisa" & "hearing impair Irene" salon unit, then reach "Big Ass Ivy" unit.

Seriously speaking 95% of them are mostly within this corner, sorta "O" - shape, repetitive walk lane.

Seems like even after so many years have past, without photo or direct unit number in lvl4 jsp short alley, still need guide explanation, a tour guide position required.

Well the inner lane layout should answer, only 3 Thais operates, not "Chubby Sofia" , then is "Sassy Ah Mah Honey" or "Foxy Linda" liao lah bro...

U know whytha lane is call thai lane right...like in thai full of trans
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1