The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 20-11-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnickah View Post
FR on Jessica
Does she speak English or accept all race sub?
Old 20-11-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Does she speak English or accept all race sub?
Can try texting her to ask. My feel is that she might speak a smattering of English because she’s been here for a few trips would’ve conceivably picked smth up, but doing SM in English requires a grasp of vocab that I highly doubt she has. Anyway she’s pretty friendly over text from my experience so just go ahead and try asking?
Old 20-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
FR on Jessica

She is tall, matured looking and pleasant to the eyes. Not super chio but acceptable.

Her place is very convenient and SUPER clean.

I requested that she wear boots with socks which she did when she welcomed me in. Asked me to shower in her SUPER clean toilet which I thoroughly enjoyed the hot bath.

I requested for massage and basic foot fetish play which she obliged. Massage was solid and on point. While massaging, she chats with me like gf/bf and I noticed there's cuffs on her bedpost. I asked her 'innocently' why got handcuffs and she told me it's to cuff naughty boys like you later
��

After a while of massaging my back, she suddenly stick her boots forward near my face and ask me to lick it. I was proned on my back while doing so and she begin to oil up her hands and play with my ass crack and balls. Quite heavenly feeling.

Next she asked me to turn around and she begin to change her attitude and cuff me up to her bed post. After doing so, she used one of her boot to step on my balls while she ask me to lick the other pair. After awhile, she ask me remove her boots and she pressed her sock feet on my nose while I inhale in her aroma as hard as I could. Not smelly to my liking but can smell abit of faint sweat smell with slight perfume. While smelling her socks, she begin to degrade me by insulting me and saying I am her dog etc. Next came off the socks and she has very nice feet, similar to an er if anyone can rmb her. She shoved half her foot into my mouth and ask me to suck on it and she kept moaning while I am doing it. Another sock came off and she tried to shove 2 of her foot into my mouth and was successful while I suck on her foot she begins to furiously jerk me off and insult me. Through my gagged mouth, I ask for permission to release and she laughed and say wait, I not having enough fun yet. She sticked out her foot and force me to lick it from top to bottom repeatedly until she is satisfied before sticking both foot into my mouth again and she say 射吧,贱狗! I begin yo shoot like no tomorrow and some got on her legs etc. She asked me if I want to lick my own cum but I said I am not comfortable doing so and she understands and ask me to rest while she go wash up

After both of wash up, she ask me how is her service etc and I told her she is one of the best that I have come across so far, besides an er. She gave a girly laugh and demanded me to visit her next month again which I immediately said yes. Paid her and left a happy man.

She is fairly new in SM but she is willing to learn I believe as she told me she is open to this fetish. So bros who are going to visit her please be understandable and guide her along
hi bro
is her damage is $110 massage +sm?
is she got strap-on?
Old 20-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

She didn't speak to me at all in English during session. Not sure if she accepts other races as well, you can try texting her.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
hi bro
is her damage is $110 massage +sm?
is she got strap-on?
Not sure for her SM service is how much as I only opt for normal foot fetish service, so she charge me massage price.

Not sure, never see any strap-ons lying around. Her place is very clean and well kept, so she may have kept the toys in a safe place.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not sure for her SM service is how much as I only opt for normal foot fetish service, so she charge me massage price.

Not sure, never see any strap-ons lying around. Her place is very clean and well kept, so she may have kept the toys in a safe place.
She charged me 110 for SM session but that was not a very hardcore session either.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
There are two Jessicas on sglonelyguy.

One is really petite and used to advertise SM as a service, but no longer advertises it. Have met this one for a massage session (really good backstepping btw).

The other is tall and never advertised it, but has started to advertise it probably only starting a few days ago (with one new pic wearing fetish gloves). Have tried several times to arrange a meeting but she's not easy to book for same-day appointments. Now that she is offering SM, sounds like I need to make an effort to get an appointment...

I assume you are talking about the tall Jessica?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/

Assume its her, since the other one didnt state SM services...cheers bro
Old 24-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros seen mistress Tanja before? She is on the chubbier side but she's here for a couple weeks in dec. I believe she is eurasian.

Wondering any insight into her before trying her out.
Old 25-11-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
higgernunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
Any bros seen mistress Tanja before? She is on the chubbier side but she's here for a couple weeks in dec. I believe she is eurasian.

Wondering any insight into her before trying her out.
Any link? Website?
Old 25-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgernunter View Post
Any link? Website?
can look her up on onlyfans mistresstanja
Old 25-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://twitter.com/GoddessOTanja/

This is her twitter, looks quite hot, and seems to be dominant. I hope her rates are not crazy like most international dommes.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
https://twitter.com/GoddessOTanja/

This is her twitter, looks quite hot, and seems to be dominant. I hope her rates are not crazy like most international dommes.
nah her rates are pretty reasonable. but she's here 2 weeks only
Old 25-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow super hot dominatrix, any other way to contact her besides onlyfans? A bit old school
Old 26-11-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Wow super hot dominatrix, any other way to contact her besides onlyfans? A bit old school
I guess you can try her twitter but always find they are more responsive on only fans since its paid.. and her subscription is really on the low side.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I guess you can try her twitter but always find they are more responsive on only fans since its paid.. and her subscription is really on the low side.
Wa maybe give a skip first as so hard to contact, maybe support new “ local” doms like Jessica first, she also super hard to book but at least contactable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1