The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Wife having affair?

Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine
Old 29-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Deadoa is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Stay strong bro. How long have you been married ?
Old 29-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to hear that. Affair outside is one thing, but bringing someone to own home crossed the line in my opinion.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is she that stupid to leave such a trace? Could she be waiting for you to interrogate her and file for divorce?
Old 29-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

It was wrapped in tissue but somehow it opened up
Old 29-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prepare for evidence collection. Find an investigator.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, install spy cam

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.
Sorry to hear about it. But TS if this goes on when the shadow is casted in your heart you will not feel the love anymore. I suggest you talk to her about it.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Retiree is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maybe this will open up a new door for the both of you. If you're into the idea of swinging, who knows, maybe you still can keep her by your side. Just my two cents worth.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds like an interesting situation here bro.. if you dont mind me analyzing a few things here.
- the fact that you are here on this forum
- can see that you really love your wife and doesnt want to lose her

Heres what I would suggest if I were in your shoe. Assuming if this doesnt affect the marriage, maybe this could lead to an orgy or something.. but at least you are in the know or even involved. She can pick the hot guy she wants, and you can pick the hot girl you like (though it might be not easy to reach this stage).

Please dont flame me as Im just offering a suggestion here.
Unfortunately I dont have a hot wife… but if I really find this out someday.. i really might consider what I suggested for myself.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 29-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

take video and share with us here !

jokes aside, this type, best not to let it drag. also you need to think properly lor, i do have friends who are quite open with each other about fucking other people outside marriage, and they have rules and boundaries. since you love the sex, and you know she used to fuck around before marriage, not the worst idea about setting rules and boundaries if you're looking to have an open marriage. for my friends, their rules are: they must always declare who they are fucking or planning to fuck, if feelings are involved, will divorce, and also boundaries are cannot bring the fb home, because they have kids, prefer not to affect them. and also condom is a must. is it healthy marriage? from my perspective, it actually strengthened their bond because no secrets and in fact, they have both joined swinger parties togther regularly.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If u can take it that she fcck around, then keep quiet lah... Pin point camera first to gather evidence in case divorce. After got evidence, fix cctv at home and tell her for safety sake. Knn fxxk outside can but not matrimonial home and on yr bed. no respect...
Old 29-11-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Do you still love her? From what you wrote, you married her because "she is pretty, nice shape and good in bed". Do you mind if she is all that still, but have other lovers? Think that through carefully before you talk to her. What outcome do you wish to have?

Don't do anything rash when your emotion is still unsettled. Good luck!!
Old 29-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiree View Post
Maybe this will open up a new door for the both of you. If you're into the idea of swinging, who knows, maybe you still can keep her by your side. Just my two cents worth.
Agree with you bro. Could be that she enjoys different cocks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1