The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
looks like mostly from impmm all jialat
Impmm 小雅 Xiao Ya 【3666号】

GOOD:
- not old age
- slim and busty natural C

POOR:
- ice cold attitude, commercial SOP, ZERO GFE
- loose pussy, emotionless during FJ like a dead fish
- keep playing phone during service

RTF: NO, bro better off DIY HJ
Old 28-11-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
MM4027 is an old hag. Nowhere close to the pics. Avoid at all cost!
crap, thanks for the heads up bro..was eyeing this one sia.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4506 (4506 - TT Kelly)

FL - Kelly, 4506 - TT
Origin - Xi-An, China
Age - 19 (she claimed), looks more like 21-22, very fresh indeed
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - slim, have a bit of baby fat on tummy. A scar below the left breast.
Tits - Natural B cupper
Something Special - Big tattoos on her back (unfinished artwork)
Venue - Tricky to park lot, I parked at the other lane and walked to her location
Room: 10/10 (Nice Condo)

Looks - She is definitely the girl in the advertised pics. I believe u will not reject her if you like hot & sexy SYT.

Catbath / Foreplay - N/A

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

Shower action - I showered alone.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N /A

BBBJ - 6 / 10; Amateur level (She worked in a beauty salon; new in this line)

FJ - 7 /10; very accommodating to various fuck patterns.

Attitude - 6.0/10; Time watcher. Honestly, she never gave me 60min, at most 40min I was out of her room (10min 1st bath, 20min on bed, 10min 2nd bath). She said there is another bro coming soon.

RTF - Maybe Yes; Still a bit pissed off when she wanted me to finish off the deed fast. Hope some bros can teach her how to properly serve customers.

Above is my honest review. Maybe I was not in luck and had no chemistry with her. Wish other bro can get lucky with her.

Last edited by bernardlee; 02-12-2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post

FL - Kelly, 4506 - TT
Origin - Xi-An, China
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - slim, have a bit of baby fat on tummy
Tits - Natural B cupper
Something Special - Big tattoos on her back
Venue - Tricky to park lot, I parked at the other lane and walked to her location

Looks - She is definitely the girl in the advertised pics. I believe u will not reject her if you like hot & sexy SYT.

Catbath / Foreplay - N /A

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N /A

Attitude - 6.0/10; Time watcher. Honestly, she never gave me 60min, at most 40min I was out of her room. She said there is another bro coming soon.

RTF - No; Still a bit pissed off when she wanted me to finish off the deed fast.

Above is my honest review. Maybe I was not in luck and had no chemistry with her. Wish other bro can get lucky with her.
Thank you for the FR. Was tempted to try her after reading the FRs on good bonk thread. Short changing time is now becoming a norm unfortunately.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing0 View Post
Thank you for the FR. Was tempted to try her after reading the FRs on good bonk thread. Short changing time is now becoming a norm unfortunately.
Well, she is a legit SYT. At least not those old fat aunties that look different from the photo. Most cheongters will know that SYT is unlikely to deliver the same level of service from MILF. Yeah, as a customer, you have to serve them instead.

I agree shortchanging time is the norm now. There is no OKT to watch over the gals. It is naive to believe the gals will allow you to bonk them for 60 min even though it is printed in the advertisement.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

FL - Kelly, 4506 - TT
Origin - Xi-An, China
Height - approx 1.6m
Tits - Natural B cupper

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N /A

Attitude - 6.0/10; Time watcher. Honestly, she never gave me 60min, at most 40min I was out of her room. She said there is another bro coming soon.

RTF - Maybe Yes; Still a bit pissed off when she wanted me to finish off the deed fast. Hope some bros can teach her how to properly serve customers.

Bro, don't mind me asking, did u sms or? Cuz she hasn't reply me, I used sms.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwing0 View Post
With her premium rate of $230 + short changing time, I think that's double whammy.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

FL - Kelly, 4506 - TT
Origin - Xi-An, China
Height - approx 1.6m
Tits - Natural B cupper

Pre-shower Routine - N/A

AR - N/A

French Kissing - N /A

Well I booked her today before seeing this comment, so let's see how things go, if she chases me off then I'll be sure to update here as well.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Bro, don't mind me asking, did u sms or? Cuz she hasn't reply me, I used sms.
I used sms from the tt website. It has Introductory comments to tell her you found her from the website. I wrote in Chinese words.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
Well I booked her today before seeing this comment, so let's see how things go, if she chases me off then I'll be sure to update here as well.
Just keep pumping her and disregard what she said within the session's 60min. She will say "哥,你可以快点吗?You can pretend you don't speak her language.
Next, I said some comments that this is not how she should treat customers. She replied "哥,你喜欢就来,不喜欢别来!“。 My mood went down the hill. Now I learnt a lesson, never argue with a China lady during sex.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just keep pumping her and disregard what she said within the session's 60min. She will say "哥,你可以快点吗?You can pretend you don't speak her language.
Next, I said some comments that this is not how she should treat customers. She replied "哥,你喜欢就来,不喜欢别来!“。 My mood went down the hill. Now I learnt a lesson, never argue with a China lady during sex.
Lol nvm this bitch decided to ghost me, msg her twice when I reach and she refuse to reply. Went to try Yoyo (momo 4156) instead just down the road, at least my trip not wasted.
Old 02-12-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TT 4506 Kelly.

RTM - no

kana similar as you.
got a bad experience.
talk rudely. poor attitude . and pay $ first .
time also shortchange.
fail
Old 02-12-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

wah sian, saw she had some good FR. did her service go downhill? maybe she too tired from a lot of bros going to her recently...heard another one Kiki also no reply, which i haven't try sms. I also sms kelly in chinese and mentioned TT but still no reply. dunno saved me money or what lol. I just hunting SYT.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
TT 4506 Kelly.

RTM - no

kana similar as you.
got a bad experience.
talk rudely. poor attitude . and pay $ first .
time also shortchange.
fail
Thanks for confirming. Now I still feel like an idiot! Paid a premium price to get such a bad experience. My hard-earned money is not well spent.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

FR for dalin, SGbeauty castle, viet

before booking, reconfirm with operator if girl provides all services for the dmg stated.

upon reaching, girl is slightly different, alot of tattoos. figure wise is alright, enhanced soft boobs.

however, immediately when she enters room, she tries to increase dmg from $150-$200. saying that $150 does not include any service, basically just cap on, poke and get it done with. only when i told her your operator already told me $150 all in. then she stopped asking for more.

service wise is terrible also. website states BBBJ included. however they do not do BBBJ, saying that no one does BBBJ, its too dangerous. ended up with a half fuck BJ tyring to get me hard.

down to FJ, changed multiple positions and girl kept complaining. last straw was when i was cumming. the moment i came, she immediately pulled my dick out of her. even before i finished cumming. and she just got up and wipe herself with my dick stilling cumming ( if you guys get what i mean ).

overall, she has a good body, but terrible service. and kept asking for tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1