The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-02-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You mean Atami or Biwa closed down?
It was Atami lah.
Old 18-02-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Eden also got a lot of xiao qiang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Go Atami might as well go Biwa.

A victim of xiao qiang!
Old 20-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
It was Atami lah.
GILFs soapy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Eden also got a lot of xiao qiang!
Eden mostly ang moh will cheong.
Still open?
Old 11-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Old news. Lately the Krystal Club Thonglor stir up again on how much the girls are earning.
Bro this type when piakpiak must baobao here baobao there.. Scared break nose break chin.. The only thing that is solid is the 2 salabao.. Everything else must handle with care 😂😂😂
Old 11-04-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Old news. Lately the Krystal Club Thonglor stir up again on how much the girls are earning.
how to see?
Based on receipt for 1 table?
Old 11-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The LINE chat say she top earner? Then the girl name Porsche? Her tag is P542?
but based on what they say her income is 11m baht for 3 months?
Old 11-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Low key is best la.. See now Prayuth send the 2 papa/mama-san go jail liao
Old 11-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
yala gossip news is say like that. Maybe that 3 months duration she KC one rich guy? Then that guy go there become her carrot. Trying to impress her and wana up her maybe. Or some "model agent" trying to smoke a bit up the earnings to seduce girls go work. Quite common for FL agent or disco agent to do that. Always show cash and income recording of working girls in their LINE chat 5555
ya i suspect so. The amount probably anyhow say only.
Got a friend working in those cheaper G club, she brokedown her earnings there to me before. (cheap G club is still not cheap at all!)
she owns an apartment near On Nut station. Has a bike & car fully paid off.

She says for drinks (beer & liquor bottles) she doesnt make any money. She makes money from ladydrinks, mostly shots. Easily 1 shot sold, she makes about 350 baht. Other income mostly from tips.
Say if she make 1 guy buy 10 shots, she makes 3500 baht from there. Then the guy pays her another 100 baht for her to drink 1 shot, ask her to finish all 10 shot herself. She finishes. That another 1000 baht earned. Yes per night can make 5 figure baht. But not every single night also work there, sometimes take a break due to the constant heavy drinking in G clubs.
Say 1 night makes an average of 15k baht, 1 month even if work for 30 days, it still comes out to 450k baht only. Nowhere near the 3m+ baht a month. Of course hot girls make more. But can say hot girls probably make 2-3 times of that a month, still nowhere near 3m baht a month.

My friend not very hot. But she super good at cock teasing guys.
Met her in one of the low class local joints. She works in 2 different G clubs and that low class place, rotate each place every 10 days.
Why would she be in a low class place?
Answer: to escape all the heavy drinking and still make some money. She says working in such low class place is very relaxing actually, she doesnt mind parking there 10 days every month. No forced drinking there.
She didnt even drink when i met her. But she ok to go back with me early like 8-9pm, buy our own beers back to the hotel and drink together while she strip naked and sexy dance & grind me the whole night on the sofa. The feel was like a private strip club
charged me 3500 baht overnight and stayed till the next afternoon
Old 17-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those girls in the video must be thinking that the video man is a pervert

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 19-11-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the massage lady from suk soi 33 at 1:42 caught my eyes 5555.
You like girls wearing glasses

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 26-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

thailand VTL, but are the soapy massage places open or closed?
Old 27-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Not sure about soapy, massages are open, agogo are not, “restaurants” are open to 9 or 10pm depending on location.
Old 27-11-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
Soapy are open. But not those big ones in huai kwang area. Smaller shops are open everywhere in Bangkok. Other cities not so sure.
Yup, all agogo bars are closed.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Romeo93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually this girl is from a Top Gentlemen Club in Bangkok which cause the COVID19 causes to spike few months back. This place is called the “2nd Government House” because many high officials will patronise here.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Those girls in the video must be thinking that the video man is a pervert
Quote:
he seem to do it openly. many girls saw his cam and reacted.

the massage lady from suk soi 33 at 1:42 caught my eyes 5555.
Those WLs will welcome this "pervert".

Free advertisement. The red light district had been badly hit by the covid.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1