The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

1654A An An
Just passing along what my friend said about her. He want to 1654A his favorite house yesterday. Picked An An cos he's a sucker for pretty face. Unfortunately he regretted his choice. Complexion is bad when seen from close up. No kiss (though he didn't initiate). Service was rushed. He wanted BJ a bit longer but she said let's just do the FJ now.

Anw don't flame me, I'm just passing the message
Old 20-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
1654A An An
Just passing along what my friend said about her. He want to 1654A his favorite house yesterday. Picked An An cos he's a sucker for pretty face. Unfortunately he regretted his choice. Complexion is bad when seen from close up. No kiss (though he didn't initiate). Service was rushed. He wanted BJ a bit longer but she said let's just do the FJ now.

And someone just zapped me for this: "Just say u are the one why said your friend passed? U scare kenna zap ah? U coward!"

Haha... I really don't care if anyone zap me... What do I have to gain by having high points anw... Can get discounts ah??? Lol... You can search my post history, I never hesitate to post harsh negative FRs on WLs that really suck and don't deserve our money. I also write praising FR when I feel the WL is good. Anw in this case it's not my own experience and I wrote that fact as a disclaimer of sorts.

I'm only trying to contribute to the community because I have gained much from the FRs here. I think it's important to write bad FRs and not just the good. Many people will not appreciate the bad FRs but I'm gonna keep writing them anyway if I (or my friends) encounter any bad session. Take it or leave it, it's my contribution
Old 21-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
And someone just zapped me for this: "Just say u are the one why said your friend passed? U scare kenna zap ah? U coward!"

Haha... I really don't care if anyone zap me... What do I have to gain by having high points anw... Can get discounts ah??? Lol... You can search my post history, I never hesitate to post harsh negative FRs on WLs that really suck and don't deserve our money. I also write praising FR when I feel the WL is good. Anw in this case it's not my own experience and I wrote that fact as a disclaimer of sorts.

I'm only trying to contribute to the community because I have gained much from the FRs here. I think it's important to write bad FRs and not just the good. Many people will not appreciate the bad FRs but I'm gonna keep writing them anyway if I (or my friends) encounter any bad session. Take it or leave it, it's my contribution
Bro I added to your reputation! Don't bother with zappers la bro! They are worthless cunts who think zapping is cool! Spread positivity and life is beautiful!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Girl: Bei Bei 1606

Face: 6/10
Has a bit of exotic look I feel. Quite a lot of make up. Very heavily drawn eyebrows. Prob some pple will find her pretty. Didn't give high for this because I like girls with innocent/GND look &with minimal makeup.

Boobs: 8/10
Really big boobs, esp because her frame is small. Quite a handful. Real and soft - very nice feel. Recommended for boob lovers.

Body: 7/10
Short & petite. She say she is 153cm, so really pint sized. Can easily carry her up and bonk. Finished her in that position & when I put her on the bed she rested for quite awhile. Asked her why she not bathing, she say her legs wobbly already. Ha dunno really a not. My points are for the above because I like short & small frame girls. However, not exceptionally high pts because I like real skinny girls & although she is slim, I wont say she is 'skinny' - was advertised in the skinny FR thread though. I would say small frame with slight tummy impression & most importantly legs are not as slim as I would like (I'm a 'chicken-leg' lover haha). Well one man's meat is another man's poison so others may give higher pts.

Bath: 7.5/10
SOP. Back rub and front rub with tits plus BJ.

AR: 6/10
Not sure how to comment on this because this is my 1st time trying this. Don't really like the feeling actually especially when I feel that I'm licking my own asshole when I frenched later on. Didn't want to give too low pts because it's just me who do not like this and not the girl's fault. Will reject AR in the future.

Frenching: 8/10
Starting no french but after making love for a while start to open up. Lots of frenching during missionary & quite fierce actually lol.

BBBJ: 8/10
Nice. I think she is pretty skilful, popping out & licking the balls as well from time to time. Also, she asked me to let her know when I'm ready to fuck. So basically fans of BBBJ can expect that she will do a very long BBBJ without complaining. But pls note that this will eat up your time for the real action. Also moved into a 69 position but no oral from me though cause I don't like it. But I fingered her & she start to grow real moist & wet slowly.

FJ: 8/10
Started with missionary followed by cowgirl then move on to carry her up in that position & ended from there. Spent the most time in missionary & felt the most chemistry there with lots of tongue fight, kissing the ears & neck etc. Quite intense. She also moan “亲爱的” softly into my ears & of cause I recipocrate back to call her 我爱你,妹妹. Haha. But she insist I look younger than her & should call her 姐姐, but I'm slightly above 30 though but she don't believe.

Time flies & a full 60 mins has passed. She provides alot of svcs & do not shortchange time. Not a time watcher which is good.

GFE/service: 9/10
Really high on this. She says things like "school has started" or "下课了" much like a little schoolgirl but she insist she's the teacher. When wearing my underwear, 1/2way she will say stop & then ask me help her with hers & then suddenly say let's compete to see who wear faster haha real random & playful. Also, she does full boob massage & cat bath on every ounce of the body. Always asking what else she can do for me & never complaining. Very gd service.

RTF: Prob not. Depends on what you are looking for. For me, I'm continuing to look for real skinny girls with a innocent face hahaha
Old 22-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick fr on Qi qi 1639

Looks 5/10..complexion not very good. Small sized about 1.55m

Boobs : 6/10 enhanced. B cup

Bbbj : 7/10 not too bad. Gave the cfm look while licking. Attacked shaft and balls well.

Fj : 7/10 quite accommodating in various positions. But I would have expected her to be tighter given her small size.

French : fluent. But not good looking enough to engage into heavy frenching.

Overall : 6/10. Looks are important as well as being a sex kitten. She did not have both.
Old 26-09-2015, 11:15 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Tanned, sunshine, bubbly SYT....

Bao Bao (L16 H06)

Height: 1.6+m
Exp In GL: 4-5 Months

Face: 7/10
(She looks like sg/msian girl. She has tanned complexion. Some pimples on her face. She has a big pair of sparkling double eye lid eyes, cute medium high nose and kissable sexy lips. Her flaw would be her squarish face. She has long hair. She reminded me of ex nana 1639.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.6+m, she is quite short. She is slightly meaty according to my standard with some curves. Nice perky ass for doggie. Her body complexion not so smooth. Some bumps. Her legs quite slender.)

Bath: 7/10
(Body to body soapy rub. Sensual cock teasing action arousing me. We frenched madly whenever our eyes met. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ with constant CFM eye contacts.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my back. She gave me a decent massage. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Followed by thorough sensual gentle cat bath all over my back. Her fingers constantly running across my back arousing me. I flipped over. She repeated the same routine with non-stop Frenching, BBBJ, AR and ball sucking combination. Awesome.)

AR: 7.1/10
(I laid on my back with my legs raised. She gave me a deep licking and poking AR style alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ.)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is a kissing fish. We frenched passionately madly like lovers. Non-stop tongue fight. She sucked and bit my lips ouch. Nearly grasped for air during the frenching.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Very deep throated. Her nose was brushing against my flesh when she BBBJ me. Strong suction. Lots of variations. She also employed tongue flicking and licking action on my dong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Non-stop CFM eye contacts.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is kind of bushy dark pinkish. Tasted salty. Painted her til she song song to jurong as she messed my hair-do and moaned like a sexy horny kitten.)

FJ: 8/10
(She is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched like lovers while I fucked her. She licked my neck and ears while I sucked her neh neh to pleasure her. Her hands were all over my body fine tuning my nipples. Her moaning is damn loud. Flipped her to doggie position. Damn she is even tighter. Licked her entire back, grabbed her neh neh and rammed her fast and furious. She turned her head around and we frenched again. We then switched to cow girl. Damn she is gd at riding. Rode my dick like no tomorrow. Cannot tahan this horny bitch as she practically raped me. I succumbed and cummed all my loads. Shiok.)

GFE: 8/10
(Very gentle, xiao niao yi ren. She accommodated to all my needs and requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 26-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Yiyi
House: 2062

Looks (7.5/10): I liked her looks. She has a nice stylish short haircut. Tinted brown. With her thick make up and fake lashes, she looks a little like a tarty office lady. Body is soft. Probably never worked out a day in her life. Slight tummy. Slim all over including legs..

Boobs (8/10): C cups and nice and soft to the touch. I spent a lot of time squeezing them. Nice stubbly nipples that grow hard. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (7/10): Body rub and boob massage. BBBJ also which was well done.

BBBJ (7.5/10): OK effort. Started off a little light till I told her to suck harder lol. She is very obliging to whatever you want. A nice looking OL sucking your dick lol.

AR (0/10): She didn’t do it. She had the back service etc but no AR.

FJ (8/10): Missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her. In missionary her tits swing up and down. Nice.

Frenching (0/10): Not sure if she does it as I didn’t try.

Overall (7.5/10): No regrets for me and on my list to try again when opportunity comes. She has a great attitude and is willing to please. Kudos to the Bro who introduced her to me!

- Point to note - heard from someone that she can French no problem and likes being painted. lol. Seems I missed out.

Last edited by Eagles; 27-09-2015 at 12:28 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bei Bei 1606

Yup Bei Bei 1606 hse girl. Short and petite. Even though chicken and duck we manage to communicate and had a booming good time.I dont normally go for PRC.
Good at BBBJ. Did not allow me to paint her but still good.
RTF. Yes yes yes.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irresistible Combo - Gorgeous Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

Irresistible Combo - Gorgeous Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

WL Name - An Qi Er
Origin - Henan (if I could remember), PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Jul 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in Macau.

Appearance - She is chio and slightly on the mature side. She possesses sharp facial features. She looks a little like Japanese and also a little like Korean mixed ... Double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Long tinted tress ... Fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - Slim and well tone ... No tummy protrusion sighted ... Tattoo spotted on her bod, which is kinda faded ... Leggy, fair and super smooth body complexion. I was turned on the moment I saw her bod even with clothes on ...

Tits - Albeit surgically-enhanced, they are very well done and well shaped just like Chu Chu's @ 54A ... Rounded and perky full-B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - This lass was awesome ... She was game for almost everything to my whims and fancy ... We spent lots of time frolicking & french kissing on the mattress in this segment ...

Shower Action - Lots of body2body soaping stimulation ... She slided her hand from my downunder to stroke and caress my already bulked up manhood ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel-dried ourselves ... Shiokalicious llah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very thorough tongue and bod stimulation from my back to my front ...

AR - She employed licking and probing matter whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She spent sometime in this segment ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging ... Our hands were all over each other whilst we were frenching madly and deeply like real lovers ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... It was stimulatingly and sensually done ... Fantastica, man!

FJ - We adopted several sex positions before I fired off in missionary position. We frenched kissed each other wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... It was a sexciting bonk!

Attitude - Very accommodating, courteous, chatty and out to please ... She has the irresistible total package as a whore ... She is definitely plenty of bang for the buck ... At least what I thought ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-10-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dedicated to My Bro Fat Fatt who would loves to read more FR. There more the merrier! Just a guide only...

Wow ... Wow! Juicy, Freshy and Pretty ...

Unicorn Name - Princess
Origin - Disneyland
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.7m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base -Disneyland
Misc info - Debuted on 2 Jul 2015. She has prior experience in Sauna cum riding Parlour back in China

Appearance - She is gorgeous by UNICORN standard ... Big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes, sharp high bridge nose, small oriental lips and oval facial shape with short hair which just hung above her shoulders ... Facial complexion not very good due to the fact that she is not used to local hot and humid climate.

Bod - Slender with almost zero fat. Her butts are not so perky but good enough for some pounding from behind ... She can be a catwalk model if she knows how to walk gracefully ...

Pussy - Nice and appetizing pussy ... She left a small amount of turf on her pubic area ... I salivated the moment I chanced upon this yummy abalone ... DATY ... DATY ...

Wings - Surprisingly with such slender physique, she possesses natural full B cuppers Wings with pale brown nips ... Her priceless assets are very well-developed and perky ... She has a mole just underneath her left Wing. They are very nice to squeeze, knead and mould ...

Pre-Riding Routine - She was certainly spontaneous ... Very notty and engaging ... Our hands were all over each other ... I pushed her against the door and our lips began to engage ... gradually followed by our tongue ... YahOooo ... I then carried her to the bed to continue our intense petting ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from my front to my back ... I slided my hard rod along her ass crack to mimic a doggy thrusting action and I cupped her tits from behind (WAHAHAHAHA)... I would also stimulate her clit from time to time ... She gave me a BBBJ to complete this segment ...

Bedroom Fore-play - It was another normal and standard CAT150 fore-play ... Nothing spectacular or unusual ... There was a "good feeling within me" as it was not everyday a pretty babe mounted on top of me to lick and suck my anatomy ...

AR - It was an intense one ... Whilst I was on my fours, she spreaded open my butt cheeks .... She plunged her tongue deep into my nether valley to lick the area within ... She would also lick the wall of my ass and my ass-crack outer area ... WAHAHAHAHA

Flying - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt good FLYING on such a pretty babe ... this is really a unicorn, really can fly one. As always, ANYTHING I SIT SURE CAN FLY.

BBBJ - It was a slow and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in an erotic fashion - As she slided her smally mouth from the tip of my penis to the base, she would at the sametime turn and twist her head like those porn stars one would usually see in porno ... Bwahahaha ... No hand action on my other erotic zones whilst giving me a BBBJ ... I squeezed and moulded her tits whilst she BBBJing infront of me ...

FJ - Very engaging ... She was game to adopt any positions according to my whims and fancy ... One of the interesting positions I adotped was, I let her long limbs lean against my pec whilst I thrusted into her pussy from the front ... Like a wheel-barrow pattern but just that she lied on her back on the mattress. I pulled her limbs together as I thrusted into her vagina ...This gave me a deep and ultra tight sensation ... Her pussy was actually tight and wet ...

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun loving and notty lass ... Of course one must know how to create the right situation/atmosphere to maximize his mileage out of the 60 mins session (if she cannot FLY, don't blame me!) ... Juicy ... Freshy and pretty pretty ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 04-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Zu Er W06

Bonked Zu Er from W06 today. I wanted to try her commando services. I have mixed feelings about the session. Many tricks and moves, some gimmicky, some felt good, but overall pretty mechanical.

Her BBBJ is average but she can go deepthroat. A few times I held her head in deepthroat for a few seconds, it felt great. However soon she cannot take it anymore and said her throat pain. Held her there 3 seconds at a time max, other WLs have had me do rougher things before. I thought she's commando? Hmm... Also, she said she's tired many times in the FJ. I take very long to cum nowadays, I have learned to control my ejaculation, but it was 2pm and surely we didn't fuck more than half an hour.

Overall just no passion in the session. I don't think she ever smiled in the session. Maybe there was just no chemistry between us and she usually does better, I really hope that's the case, but if I have to guess she's worn out from this job. I have had my fair share of jaded ang pais, because I'm not rich and only had the funds to chiong maybe twice a month, so I only go for the ang pais long after they debut. Many of them were already jaded and unenthusiastic when I go for them. I felt bad for the WLs at the end of such sessions. I also cannot talk to them about it and maybe help them cos my chinese sucks. At least Zu Er didn't take it out on me, like some WLs have in the past.

I hope Zu Er can get her mojo back. I can see that with her skills she would be an amazing experience if there was some passion. And I think I gotta start taking more risks and bonk lesser known girls.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1654A An An
Just passing along what my friend said abothe experimentutshe her. He want to 1654A his favorite house yesterday. Picked An An cos he's a sucker for pretty face. Unfortunately he regretted his choice. Complexion is bad when seen from close up. No kiss (though he didn't initiate). Service was rushed. He wanted BJ a bit longer but she said let's just do the FJ now.

My experience with An An earlier this week was exactly the same. Hardly worth the experience. I came out in about 35 min as she rushed through it and no massage afterwards. Instead she was playing with her HP. So I just quickly had shower and came out of the room.
Old 05-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My short and concise no-agenda FR on Ying Ying (WH06)...

Looks: Average at best. More of the innocent JC/poly girls' GND type. Very light make up. Some stain on teeth.
Body: Very fair and slim enough. Around 1.6m tall. No tummy spotted.
Boobs: Natural B cupper
Shower: Soapy rubba-rubba and using her hands to soap my dick from under my crotch. Ended off with BBBJ.
Frenching: Closed mouth kissing only
Foreplay: Sensual lick of my body front and back + boobs massage
BBBJ: Very gentle, sensual and GFE type...like my first crush blowing me for the first time. No deepthroat.
AR: Asked her to skip.
FJ: This is the highlight of the session... she is SUPER TIGHT! OMFG, like machiam deflowering my JC virgin sweetheart eons ago!! And because I brought my own super thin 002 Okamoto, the sensation was so strong I couldn't last more than 2 positions.
GFE: Very courteous and soft-spoken, held my arm to lead me to the room. Hugged me tight like BF during the bonk. After deed is done, lie down beside me to hug and talk cock. Never play with HP. All the attention was on me.
RTF: Yes, if I want to reminisce deflowering a GND JC/poly girl again!

Suitable for: Bros who are into gentle and sensual love making, tight pussy and don't mind GND looks.

Not suitable for: Bros who are into hardcore commando action, big boobs or chio SYT looks.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jspunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After getting much disappointment from FL dome 2 recently, thinking of changing to GL for a change. Read up on this thread for a few days and decided to go for it. Saw many recent post about L16 so went there.

Went there go in the first house, choose a short pretty lady.

Chitchatted and get to know her name is BEIBEI, then i'm like thinking hmmmm this name like got appear on this thread a few time. Well oh great!!!

Face: 9/10
She has a small face. Sharp features. Cute cute type like those Japanese dolls.

Boobs: 8/10
Maybe C cups.

Body: 10/10
Really small. Short maybe 158 ish?? But me like!!! Smooth skin!!! Very huggable!!!!

Bath: 8/10
Back and front rubba rubba with her tits. Awsome bbbj to get me hard!!!

Cat bath: 7/10
Really comfortable, WET WET WET!!!

AR: 9.5/10
Been so long since i experience this service, one word SHIOK!

Frenching: 5/10
Light kisses, good enough for me, me not a fan of frenching.

BBBJ: 10/10
Finally experience helicopter style. Very good with alot tongue work and suction, wet and slow just the way me like it. Could have GG-ed if never control as i'm a sucker for bbbj.

Painting:7/10
Got the chance to give her a feel of the power of my tongue. Clean shaved pussy, very good for painting.

FJ: 9/10
WOW, fucking her was great, have always wanted to fuck a small lady, she just nice fits the bill. Should have gone for more position, maybe next time.

Remarks:
Very good service as stated by a few chiongster here, good attitude, good GFE, can chitchat type. Good thing must share, so go visit her chiongster, confirm wont regret.
Confirm will RTF.

Well one men's meat is another men's poison
Old 07-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sambal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Any good recommendation for a Malaysian MILF?
I always think they give the best service...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1