The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: new 0819, thai house?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
you like Hong ling lookalike in 1838 ?
tumai na.. she no gud to u meh...69 more consistent ma.. at low light certain angle she look like HL 90percent..
38 more chio but customer manymany so is picky...
lau uncle dtuaeng canot qualify for syt na
tho i find 38 a bit plastic.. but more chio than HL
Old 10-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
tumai na.. she no gud to u meh...69 more consistent ma.. at low light certain angle she look like HL 90percent..
38 more chio but customer manymany so is picky...
lau uncle dtuaeng canot qualify for syt na
tho i find 38 a bit plastic.. but more chio than HL
What you mean by 38 plastic ? Lol....I find 69 a bit fake lah...not just the tits ...no feel for me...lol
Old 11-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
What you mean by 38 plastic ? Lol....I find 69 a bit fake lah...not just the tits ...no feel for me...lol
55.. Hongling acting is a bit exaggerated...
at first la...but after a few visit improv n become 80pct real le

plastic.. i mean plastic surgery.
u try who.. 15 17 18 or chiobu 19
Old 11-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
liketomingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

how you know it tits? i cant see its fake leh. pls teach me how to see pls bro
Old 13-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

The girls here not really can make it leh...saw 15....not my type....I actually like 22 ....big size lol.....but tits a bit small for her if bigger I may try...for those bbw lovers
Old 13-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
funnyanils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have visited it couple of times now . I generally do not write much FR's though i visit many houses often . I am from Inidan origin but fair coloured too ..This house i feel seems to be good than then rest of the houses like 43 or 45

The rooms are definitely bigger ..The girls seems to be good natured and not pushy

I was earlier looking for 15 - 19 series as feedback was good but when i went 22 was only available on the Friday . She was bit on the heavier side esp on the downside but was very cheerful and was responsive calling me ..I definitely liked that attitude and so took her .. Great service was provided and everything was included and she didn't say NO for anything ..

BBBJ , AR , Hot shower with some hot kissings and rubbings ..Overall wonderful session though she looked heavy it was very good session and its all natural unlike many of the other houses ..she did wear braces but it didn't hamper anyway..BBBJ was okay but still she was game for anything i wanted which talks a lot about her attitude and she will learn well in this part of the world

My second session was on Tuesday ..I managed to get 19.. Wow..she is terrific too in shower and in all aspects ..only thing she used a bad lipstick which was all over me..but very courteous girls

OKT was good and not pushy which is great

Worth my 50 $ and will return
Old 13-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyanils View Post
OKT was good and not pushy which is great
OKT refused to let me leave (in a non threatening way) when i told him some other time.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
OKT refused to let me leave (in a non threatening way) when i told him some other time.
Sure bo? This house okt abit attitude and don't give a fuck one leh.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Sure bo? This house okt abit attitude and don't give a fuck one leh.
I have to disagree with you.
Okt was former 845 manager.
My all time favourite okt. Giving me all info I need about his wl. Even wl from other houses he also give me info.

Talking about fuckup attitude n don't give a fuck, I have to give my vote to L18h16 okt.
Old 13-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!

Maybe not don't give a fuck just bo chup.
1816 okt can fight with wh14 okt bo? 555
Old 13-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Maybe not don't give a fuck just bo chup.
1816 okt can fight with wh14 okt bo? 555
Wh14 also in my ban list.

1816 okt when u ask him which wl natural boobs which wl enhanced boobs,
He will reply you all are natural boobs. After u try is enhanced boobs, come out n fuck him he will still insist all are natural boobs when at least half of them are enhanced.
N 1816 even though u take multiple sessions, one session is still 23min, meaning if u take 3 sessions, his fucking buzzer will ring at 69min sharp.
Old 15-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
My all time favourite okt. Giving me all info I need about his wl. Even wl from other houses he also give me info.
waoo .. i oso wan
Old 15-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I have to disagree with you.
Okt was former 845 manager.

Talking about fuckup attitude n don't give a fuck, I have to give my vote to L18h16 okt.
I am still waiting for you. . .
Old 15-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

in the neighbourhood to eat dimsum, not in the mood to release, eh okt saw me from far, jio me lai lai 55 ok loh i dropped by to say hi n c look c look.

wah full lineup i think, some girls were very "friendly" (g15 said "hi" ... hungry for my business), some just smiled, g19 gave me that i-missed-you-look , lol ok loh i told okt "十九”.

cut story short, waterbed skill getting better ... got hdly somemore tho only a quick one (like!), also waterbed now would be covered with plastic prior starting the soapy (for hygiene purpose she said lol), gfe better cos rtf, tho i feel fj not as real as the first time when just started working (moaning too much this time round )

overall still good, still kiv her.
Old 15-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn123456 View Post
I am still waiting for you. . .
he kena serious injury bro .. duno is from wife or from gfren .. tioh xiong ah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1