The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Yea probably because once one girl gives bbj and gets many customers the rest start doing the same. Domino effect lol
Old 13-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Only go this house when the KNS ah beng OKT is not around.
Wah lau .... that guy is very good to me leh. Don't anyhow say leh.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newen View Post
To prevent kc just dont get their wechat or line number. They keep txt you say i miss you darling lol
Just dont take it for real. Enjoy the sex. As one bro signature says. 欢场无情,只能射精!
Yah man. Some guys ... small head shiok liao .. big head cannot think.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
well i m laojiao but experience comes with a price.
to share my experience, with a wl, i found her very hardworking did her very best. i respected that. it was a very good tirak experience for nearly 4months. she gave me a birthday present, while i reciprocated with many times fold. book the entire day/night session on her birthday, often overnight. sometimes i will pop over book 3-8 sessions to let her take a breather and rest. got her vitamins and manuka honey for her health. so we became bf/gf lololol.
but i realised she started to take for granted, expected more. became greedy. ask for more. when i declined she throw tantrum and sulk and didn't provide service. i left. she called me and cried. my heart soften and gave her more.
i even pass her some cash ask her to make the choice to buy iPad or save up for her land purchase.
in the end i realised she has been hiding many things from me. went out with other customers and lied to me. i saw her picture in linechat ask her who she went out with, she refused to say just say friend. say friend camera take picture, but she picha lobang coz she said a different girl name with the camera.
when i came back overseas bought her little thoughtful presents she sulk and say no fuck. she was expecting a bag. i left. then she emotionally blackmailed say she don't feel my love leaw.
when i went back got a good session then she told me her iPhone spoilt. so i order 1 from apple store secretly, she said she can get cheaper from her friend boyfriend. i tested her saying i can buy for her. she replied you not getting for me? i was suddenly pissed i don't like girls making demands. i tested her saying my biz not doing well, can't buy. and she 1 week never contact me. and when she finally sms me, i told her i say no phone u no msg me, my heart die liao. i m not coming anymore. don't msg me again. she said her phone no top up can't msg but i told her can use line/wechat/watsapp right? then she said sorry she very sad. i told her i don't blame her. before i went overseas she asked me to buy 3 bottles of SK2 from overseas and said will paid me, i told her nvm i buy you as present, she say off day go out buy me mookata, in the end after i text her i will not come anymore, no news of mookata. so this is just how practical she is.
to be fair, she buys me dinner by ordering food when i overnight book her, or sometimes she passes me money to top up for 1 extra session when i book her like 2session or more. which of course just chit chat and kc.

'It must have been in love, but it is over now." Roxette

the purpose isn't to name and shame or black mouth any wl, so bros don't ask me who or try to guess who here, but to let bros know they come here to earn money, so don't blame them for trying to multi-time and try to squeeze as much as possible. give what you can afford if u song. take it as an expenditure written off and move on.
the purpose also isn't to rant or grumble and complain, i don't mind giving, showering them with gift, affections and little bit extra of money when i find them deserving but till i find it unworthy i will let go.
as what i shared in previous post, they should be worried we don't rtf. they lose a good customer, a friend that treats them sincerely beside going for a bonk.
perhaps this might even be a misunderstanding i could be wrong doubting her, but the fact that i doubted her, proves this isn't a relationship that is substainable.

so feel free to rtf if you find the service is top notch and you find them good. let them earn their well deserved keep and don't short change them. it's better to be shortchanged than to short change the wl especially their money are hard earned.

well if any bro wants, feel free to laugh or ridicule, i don't mind. 出来玩,就要玩得起。

欢场无情,只能射精。
Wah lau ... how come so complicated one?

I go, I cummed and I go again. Cycle repeats. Simple as that.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len75 View Post
After G6(aka Wan) left,my target has changed to G4(aka Pear).

Name : G4 aka Pear
Face : 8
Boobs : 7 (enhanced )
BBBj : 8 (long and deep throated)
Fj : 7 ( SOP )
massage : 7
GFE : 5 (she don't chat much )
Overall svc : 7 ( SOP )
RTF : Yes
Yah man .... my (or our) dear Wan. Wish her go back Thailand can have a good life there.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 13-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah lau .... that guy is very good to me leh. Don't anyhow say leh.
You vvip lah! Lol
But Yes he is a nice guy. Humble. It takes mutual respect ma.
Old 13-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
to share my experience, with a wl, i found her very hardworking did her very best. i respected that. it was a very good tirak experience for nearly 4months. she gave me a birthday present, while i reciprocated with many times fold. book the entire day/night session on her birthday, often overnight. sometimes i will pop over book 3-8 sessions to let her take a breather and rest. got her vitamins and manuka honey for her health. so we became bf/gf lololol.
but i realised she started to take for granted, expected more. became greedy. ask for more. when i declined she throw tantrum and sulk and didn't provide service. i left. she called me and cried. my heart soften and gave her more.
i even pass her some cash ask her to make the choice to buy iPad or save up for her land purchase.
in the end i realised she has been hiding many things from me. went out with other customers and lied to me. i saw her picture in linechat ask her who she went out with, she refused to say just say friend. say friend camera take picture, but she picha lobang coz she said a different girl name with the camera.
when i came back overseas bought her little thoughtful presents she sulk and say no fuck. she was expecting a bag. i left. then she emotionally blackmailed say she don't feel my love leaw.
when i went back got a good session then she told me her iPhone spoilt. so i order 1 from apple store secretly, she said she can get cheaper from her friend boyfriend. i tested her saying i can buy for her. she replied you not getting for me? i was suddenly pissed i don't like girls making demands. i tested her saying my biz not doing well, can't buy. and she 1 week never contact me. and when she finally sms me, i told her i say no phone u no msg me, my heart die liao. i m not coming anymore. don't msg me again. she said her phone no top up can't msg but i told her can use line/wechat/watsapp right? then she said sorry she very sad. i told her i don't blame her. before i went overseas she asked me to buy 3 bottles of SK2 from overseas and said will paid me, i told her nvm i buy you as present, she say off day go out buy me mookata, in the end after i text her i will not come anymore, no news of mookata. so this is just how practical she is.
to be fair, she buys me dinner by ordering food when i overnight book her, or sometimes she passes me money to top up for 1 extra session when i book her like 2session or more. which of course just chit chat and kc.

'It must have been in love, but it is over now." Roxette

the purpose isn't to name and shame or black mouth any wl, so bros don't ask me who or try to guess who here, but to let bros know they come here to earn money, so don't blame them for trying to multi-time and try to squeeze as much as possible. give what you can afford if u song. take it as an expenditure written off and move on.
the purpose also isn't to rant or grumble and complain, i don't mind giving, showering them with gift, affections and little bit extra of money when i find them deserving but till i find it unworthy i will let go.
as what i shared in previous post, they should be worried we don't rtf. they lose a good customer, a friend that treats them sincerely beside going for a bonk.
perhaps this might even be a misunderstanding i could be wrong doubting her, but the fact that i doubted her, proves this isn't a relationship that is substainable.

so feel free to rtf if you find the service is top notch and you find them good. let them earn their well deserved keep and don't short change them. it's better to be shortchanged than to short change the wl especially their money are hard earned.

well if any bro wants, feel free to laugh or ridicule, i don't mind. 出来玩,就要玩得起。

欢场无情,只能射精。
Learn from the lesson and don't ever trust them. If you are too soft hearted u were get yourself into trouble. I also have this type of lesson.after 1 month I don't want to go back to her anymore. No more service and take u for granted.
She keep calling me, I never go back to her again.There are more hidden story behind her that I discover.So fuck and go.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to share my experience, with a wl, i found her very hardworking did her very best. ........。
were u a laojiao whenu got tiraked or a new bird ??? there is a diffreence. a lao jiao will not get into shit like this. it's like playing stocks, if you get it wrong , you cut. simple as that.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Newen for sharing your Tirak experience.

I personally think that Peer pressure is what makes it difficult for this kind of relationship to work out. It's like the theory of "Evil is made not borned"

I am no expert but base on my own experiences and imagination, I believe a lot of time the WL getting involved romantically with a customer will likely talk about it with their sisters in the circle/house.
I can Imagine how they feel when they hear answers/qn such as:

- Are you sure he only sees you and not other girls?
- Working in this line, can you really call this "love"?
- If he loves you, he will "take care" of everything.
- If it is love, why are you still here? He should be doing something.
- I don't think he is sure.
- How much you know about him?
- When you go home how? Think he will give up everything be with you? Later no $, how to survive?
- Better to treat him as customer than BF.

I believe somewhere along the line, we do have similar thoughts as them as well, maybe sometime question ourselves, doubt. It is really pain and agony in the end.

Trust, commitment and understanding. It is already posing a challenge to maintain these elements with a normal GF, let alone with a WL, worst is because she is in this line of work, you probably will never know how real the WL feel for you until the end of her duties.
Old 15-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
were u a laojiao whenu got tiraked or a new bird ??? there is a diffreence. a lao jiao will not get into shit like this. it's like playing stocks, if you get it wrong , you cut. simple as that.
even a seasoned stock guru, will kena burnt. because we are dealing with intense emotions when trading. esp if he thinks he is experienced will not make amateurish mistakes. hope that answer your question.

thank you for your interest.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast View Post
Thanks Newen for sharing your Tirak experience.

I personally think that Peer pressure is what makes it difficult for this kind of relationship to work out. It's like the theory of "Evil is made not borned"

I am no expert but base on my own experiences and imagination, I believe a lot of time the WL getting involved romantically with a customer will likely talk about it with their sisters in the circle/house.
I can Imagine how they feel when they hear answers/qn such as:

- Are you sure he only sees you and not other girls?
- Working in this line, can you really call this "love"?
- If he loves you, he will "take care" of everything.
- If it is love, why are you still here? He should be doing something.
- I don't think he is sure.
- How much you know about him?
- When you go home how? Think he will give up everything be with you? Later no $, how to survive?
- Better to treat him as customer than BF.

I believe somewhere along the line, we do have similar thoughts as them as well, maybe sometime question ourselves, doubt. It is really pain and agony in the end.

Trust, commitment and understanding. It is already posing a challenge to maintain these elements with a normal GF, let alone with a WL, worst is because she is in this line of work, you probably will never know how real the WL feel for you until the end of her duties.
yes thank you brotoofast for your empathetic views, that's why i don't want to do things overboard。just sharing my experiences and not her identity, nor spread rumours or false FR about her.
we are men, 出来玩就要玩得起。玩不起,就退场 and not be a sore loser. they never force you to give extra, everything is 你情我愿。
there is no right nor wrong, the only wrong is feelings cum out instead of just sperm.

some bro here said if you are laojiao you won't kena this, laojiao or not, maybe he thinks i am trying to haolian or brag i am a laojiao. but be it laojiao or sinjiao, we are only human, and human has emotions.

my previous long post was just to share about how emotions can bring us unhappiness, and don't blame the girl coz she is just here to earn money for a better life back.

when i went back to her this week, i didn't touch her anywhere just do what i need and released, then just shower and leave the room without saying anything. i guess that was good enough. she still did things top notched professionally, just that it was all silent and she didn't look at me. i don't blame her. i took it as a closure.

if you find the roti prata of a particular hawker yummy, you will return if you feel like eating prata. you don't need the prata seller to be your lover. 食色性也。

Last edited by newen; 15-01-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 15-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes thank you brotoofast for your empathetic views, that's why i don't want to do things overboard。just sharing my experiences and not her identity, nor spread rumours or false FR about her.
we are men, 出来玩就要玩得起。玩不起,就退场 and not be a sore loser. they never force you to give extra, everything is 你情我愿。
there is no right nor wrong, the only wrong is feelings cum out instead of just sperm.

some bro here said if you are laojiao you won't kena this, laojiao or not, maybe he thinks i am trying to haolian or brag i am a laojiao. but be it laojiao or sinjiao, we are only human, and human has emotions.

my previous long post was just to share about how emotions can bring us unhappiness, and don't blame the girl coz she is just here to earn money for a better life back.

when i went back to her this week, i didn't touch her anywhere just do what i need and released, then just shower and leave the room without saying anything. i guess that was good enough. she still did things top notched professionally, just that it was all silent and she didn't look at me. i don't blame her. i took it as a closure.

if you find the roti prata of a particular hawker yummy, you will return if you feel like eating prata. you don't need the prata seller to be your lover. 食色性也。
Bro....move on....no point find her again....too many wls to screw...
Old 15-01-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
well said, return ups +5
Old 16-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Heartfelt thanks
Old 17-01-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
even a seasoned stock guru, will kena burnt. because we are dealing with intense emotions when trading. esp if he thinks he is experienced will not make amateurish mistakes. hope that answer your question.

thank you for your interest.
Sorry but a seasoned stock trader will not get his emotions involve with his stock. If one still trade with emotions, then he has learnt nothing and still considered an amateur.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1