The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, Meng Lu's facial features have gone under the knife for sure. One bro said she looks more like a Thai. Same for the retired ang pai L1608's Fei Er.

L2062's An Qi looks prettier and more natural in her facial features. However she is out of shape body wise. My dick sometime would go into flaccid mode if the WL body is out of shape. An Qi is short, barely 1.6m, 27 years old from Dongbei, natural C cupper knockers, and she got the mistress looks. She offers the full CAT150 service. However she is selective in the language of French. She made it so obvious on this aspect wherever she learned that the punters knew about her thru SBF ... she would not French him and/or provide more elaborate services. Many would be disappointed and as a result, only try her once. Not a good business strategy in my opinion especially in the midst of the tough business climate in GL. Anyway she is around in GL for than than a year and she should know better what works for her.
Over exaggerated.no passionate feel nor gf feel at all.no kisses at all. Not even a frencher.its all bs.sharing my experience with the fellow chiongster.its just a fxxx n go experience. Beware,better stick to ur regular rtf that provides passionate n gf feel with passionate kisses. This is too commercial.try at own risk if u r into passionate n gf feel. Totally not real FR on her service n definitely not a French speaker .My humble experience pls dun flame me.thank you just sharing my humble experience.
Old 17-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
Over exaggerated.no passionate feel nor gf feel at all.no kisses at all. Not even a frencher.its all bs.sharing my experience with the fellow chiongster.its just a fxxx n go experience. Beware,better stick to ur regular rtf that provides passionate n gf feel with passionate kisses. This is too commercial.try at own risk if u r into passionate n gf feel. Totally not real FR on her service n definitely not a French speaker .My humble experience pls dun flame me.thank you just sharing my humble experience.
After a couple of very positive FR by samsters, she experienced a sudden surge in business ... This group of punters demanded for similar passionate services. I am pretty sure she could cope with the demands if she want as she is an experience whore ... but I guess she became a little smug perhaps ... Before the FR were outed, I can honestly tell you that she provided the full passionate service including French kissing.

Move on and look for someone who could provide you with better service. She is not the only pebble on the beach. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This kind of genuine and truthful sharing is missing these days, and I salute your effort and bravery to voice out your views.

I have not tried anqi (or did I? Too many fucks until I blur) so I cannot comment on her.

But what I do support is being free to openly share one's experiences without fear or favour. This is what I call true "open sharing"!

Have up you for it and welcome more FR from you, perhaps next time share full reports on which girls have met your standards. Cheers!
Old 17-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This kind of genuine and truthful sharing is missing these days, and I salute your effort and bravery to voice out your views.

I have not tried anqi (or did I? Too many fucks until I blur) so I cannot comment on her.

But what I do support is being free to openly share one's experiences without fear or favour. This is what I call true "open sharing"!

Have up you for it and welcome more FR from you, perhaps next time share full reports on which girls have met your standards. Cheers!
For those who are still keen in this whore - An Qi, after the above comments by Jasper and myself, I suggest you guys manage your expectation appropriately if you don't wanna waste your hard earned molah.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Like MrBigBadBird, I was made to commit to not making any comment or FR on her anymore. If she remains selective, I guess MrBigBadBird and myself, are fortunate to be favoured by her.
At the end of the session, she realized I read abt her from sbf.
She made me promise not to write any FR otherwise can forget abt finding her, while she gave me a dagger eyed look.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Before I went into 1606 saw Tina in sailor moon costume.. nearly elope with her..
Old 17-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
After bro BG recommended Jianing I went down couple of times but either girls haven't wake up or working. BG and MBBB bao already right ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Before I went into 1606 saw Tina in sailor moon costume.. nearly elope with her..
Which house ?
Old 17-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
After a couple of very positive FR by samsters, she experienced a sudden surge in business ... This group of punters demanded for similar passionate services. I am pretty sure she could cope with the demands if she want as she is an experience whore ... but I guess she became a little smug perhaps ... Before the FR were outed, I can honestly tell you that she provided the full passionate service including French kissing.

Move on and look for someone who could provide you with better service. She is not the only pebble on the beach. Cheers!
Rubbish.i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you . I hope my points will not b affected for speaking the truth nor wish to quarrel or b flame by anyone.if I speak the truth n yet I b flame n gena deduct points then this is truly an unfair platform to even speak the truth for genuine chiongster to enjoy real genuine consistent FR .Let's all get together n say n share the truth nothing but the truth.thank you for the support n I m not hear to make enemies.my apologies if offended anyone.
Old 17-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

Rubbish Anqi from 2062.i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you . I hope my points will not b affected for speaking the truth nor wish to quarrel or b flame by anyone.if I speak the truth n yet I b flame n gena deduct points then this is truly an unfair platform to even speak the truth for genuine chiongster to enjoy real genuine consistent FR .Let's all get together n say n share the truth nothing but the truth.thank you for the support n I m not hear to make enemies.my apologies if offended anyone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

2831A Qian Qian. Considered not bad in terms of looks going by geylang’s Standard today
Henan girl

Physical attributes
>165cm, but definitely not skinny
Looks are subjective but to me she is not really chio with abit of bunny teeth
Fair skin with B tits

Service
No French and not really spontaneous. I would rate her poorly in this aspect

She told me business is not good. And i wonder why she is not working hard to get customers
Old 17-10-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rubbish Anqi from 2062.i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you . I hope my points will not b affected for speaking the truth nor wish to quarrel or b flame by anyone.if I speak the truth n yet I b flame n gena deduct points then this is truly an unfair platform to even speak the truth for genuine chiongster to enjoy real genuine consistent FR .Let's all get together n say n share the truth nothing but the truth.thank you for the support n I m not hear to make enemies.my apologies if offended anyone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Without singling anyone out or mentioning names, let me just say that after a while, you will realize whose FR is real or fake. Especially when everything comes with caveats like "selective" and "subjective", then I say buyer beware!

I salute your daring to be so truthful!
Old 17-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rubbish.i ask n she say she dun even provide French at all.i tried n keep even kissing on lips or a peck she dun even fxxx allow nor even close to her lips so stop ur bs that she can n have even offer French last time n all those bs talking abt last time.we chiongster are only interested in consistent service rendered to us chiongster now future n at present moment.its seats for u to quote last time when u write good FR n ended we genuine chiongster tried n to our disappointment n easier brush off ur fake n bs FR n claim last time. Any bro can go try now n verify n see who is accurate.the real chiongster like me or the promoter who jus bs n give business that is not deserving of n wasting the chiongster hard-earned money.money is nothing but sperms is something as we r not young anymore where we can fxxx almost daily but need to rest .So if we gena a bad fxxx we rest before we hv the mood again. So it's the sperm n time wasted when any wl service or looks is over exaggerated n do not perform as the FR . Dare to ask good FR those wl better wake up the fxxx idea n rendered as wat the FR has written if not dun even be in the FR list.jus b low profile if not up to expectations. I swear upon myself that my FR is genuine n not even a fxxxing touch on lips at all. N no passion . I m swearing upon all I can that I stand by what I say is the truth but nothing the truth if not I will curse myself.this is a promise n swear that I have made to ensure what I hv said n commented is the truth nothing but the truth. Thank you .
Don't get me wrong, my earlier comments were made from a neutral standpoint. In fact I was not siding An Qi at all if you read my posts carefully.

I am not doubting your words ... However you have to accept the fact that sometime what you don't get from the WL doesn't mean other wouldn't get it as well. The harsh reality is, variable factors are always at play in GL commercial sex. Unlike Malaysian WLs, most if not all prc WLs love to play the preferential game. It is the same like the punter would favour and bias over certain WL whom he met and bonked in GL due to reason(s) he knows better.

The following samsters have written very positive FR on An Qi. So are you saying these samsters are lying and Bullshitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I didn't know she was just accommodating me that day. She felt like a natural frencher. I must be so privileged since she is selective/accommodative! But I may have a hard time on my rtf with her
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Many tx bro for excellent FR on 2062 Anqi.
I had a passionate session with her in the afternoon.
She's gotta look and C rack that I crave.
She made me promise not to write FR on her hence can't elaborate further except I find she resembles a shorter but more voluptuous version of HK actress Sharon Chan 陈敏之.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Just tried Anqi 2062

Awesome bonk, she was superb in every department, with a killer chiobu face to die for, flawless skin and a pair of C cups to behold.

And she speaks fluent French. The moment we entered the room she grabbed and smooched me, while fondling my dick underneath my Nike trackpants. Before I knew it she went down on me! That was pre-shower. I was stunned.

Her bbbj is the best in her whole repertoire of skills. It was simply mind-blowing while u watched such a pretty face between ur legs, slurping up and down.

I will RTF of course. Chances are she will be very unavailable soon.
To reiterate, don't try her if you have doubts and if you do not wanna waste your time and monies. If you still wanna proceed, manage your expectation appropriately.

Good luck,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, my earlier comments were made from a neutral standpoint. In fact I was not siding An Qi at all if you read my posts carefully.

I am not doubting your words ... However you have to accept the fact that sometime what you don't get from the WL doesn't mean other wouldn't get it as well. The harsh reality is, variable factors are always at play in GL commercial sex. Unlike Malaysian WLs, most if not all prc WLs love to play the preferential game. It is the same like the punter would favour and bias over certain WL whom he met and bonked in GL due to reason(s) he knows better.

The following samsters have written very positive FR on An Qi. So are you saying these samsters are lying and Bullshitting?

To reiterate, don't try her if you have doubts and if you do not wanna waste your time and monies. If you still wanna proceed, manage your expectation appropriately.

Good luck,
MaXx
agreed not everyone gets the same treatment and if you are ugly and fat bastard like me. doubt anyone would wanna French you.
Old 17-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Laughing3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tested anqi myself quite accommodating, just dun think of your 150 is big than once inside demand this demand that. be nice to the WL and she will be nice to you.
Old 17-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
agreed not everyone gets the same treatment and if you are ugly and fat bastard like me. doubt anyone would wanna French you.
There are some fat ugly bastards that seem to get "passionate frenching" like "long lost lover" and "no tomorrow" though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1