The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateTirak
If I visit twice a week 3-4 sessions each time, do I qualify to join the league
who can "afford it"? And even if I do, what kind of over-and-beyond SOP
services can I expect?
Yes you do and it doesn't only apply to this house. It Applies to every cat40 house.

As for over and beyond SOP services, this one must depend on the girl.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 18-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually, its doesnt take all that much to receive over the top SOPs if there's chemistry. as a form of respect for my gal, i shall not disclose the details. but as u all know, 1 man's meat is another's poison. besides, its really subjective to how individuals determine wat is over the top. and i dont wanna make this yet another 'woes of tirak' thingy. so i'll just leave it as is...cheers!

kani-ne, chok dii na krap~

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 20-07-2005, 06:10 PM
sattva

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

so which GL is the best in this house ?
Old 21-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
red-perrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattva
so which GL is the best in this house ?
depends how u determine what best is best? to my knowledge, havent heard of any1 with the capacity to bonk every ger in 1 tank in any hse. from the FRs ive heard, G99 seems to be the hot fav since arrival, G88 also quite accomodating as some have posted.

when the lark stands tall, the reds will not fall!
u'll never walk alone.
Old 21-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-perrier
depends how u determine what best is best? to my knowledge, havent heard of any1 with the capacity to bonk every ger in 1 tank in any hse. from the FRs ive heard, G99 seems to be the hot fav since arrival, G88 also quite accomodating as some have posted.
Maybe there is. 10 girls, each one $40. $400 for 10sesssions with different girls. Maybe there are those who actually did, but didn't have time to post.

*PS: My only record of bonking each and every single girl in a single house is in WH12 3 years ago. That time the best in that housse was a girl named Ah Fong who looks like chinese.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Maybe there is. 10 girls, each one $40. $400 for 10sesssions with different girls. Maybe there are those who actually did, but didn't have time to post.

*PS: My only record of bonking each and every single girl in a single house is in WH12 3 years ago. That time the best in that housse was a girl named Ah Fong who looks like chinese.

SC
RP is a 1 woman man lol . or at least he only has 1 fav in the respective hses he patronize. his ex-regular gone ORDed nearly a yr ago... so dont wanna rake up his history, bt its best to stick to 1... and 1 only. there's always complications when more than 1 comes into the picture.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 23-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
red-perrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey

SC
bro, y talk about another hse when in this thread? as str1099 mentioned; yes, my dear ORDed some time back. feeling's not the same to be in the same hse, same room, different decor, different ger. thinking back of all the gd times together, sure brings tears to my eyes sigh. maybe should pay her a visit in LOS soon. probably engaged to dont know which lucky man liao.

when the lark stands tall, the reds will not fall!
u'll never walk alone.
Old 29-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
kenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR-L8h43G2

Went down few days ago and targets g88 n 99 busy. Saw G2 and she looked younger than the rest in the tank so I thot I try....Not drop dead beauty but girl next door look. Good if you want to fantasize that it ain't commercial sex you are doing....

Spoke mandarin fairly Ok and said her name was "sawng"....didn't know if she was joking since her no. in the house was 2 but didn't pursue cause I was there for a fuck, getting to know the girl ranks a distant no. 2 in my list of priorities. Would characterise her as quiet timid type...

Brudders who want petit girl next door look, slim teenager body with A cup tits (my kind of gal) and most importantly WHITE TIGER, she's worth a go. Her puss had only a few strands of pubic hair that really got me excited.

Anyway,

Looks: 6.5-7/10 --> Cute Girl Next Door look
Figure: 8/10 no complaints, no fat, firm butt, great for grabbing when she rubbed her bod against me.
Boobs: A cup, maybe 32A. Nice small teenage Jap AV nipples. Good Stereo once I started licking
Cathbath: 6/10 --> Nothing to shout about but her nipple licking was fun.
'BJ: 6/10 --> Slow licking and simple blow....
FJ: 7/10 --> Only did missionary cause I wanted to violate this innocent looking girl. Great stereo and hugging once we got going. Moans were soft and not contrived. Moderately tight puss....good come after around 10 minutes of pumping with me moving higher, lower, grinding clockwise, anticlockwise........hehehe.
RTF? Probably. G88 leaving soon and I prefer the tightness of G2's puss over G88.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwee
FR-L8h43G2

Went down few days ago and targets g88 n 99 busy. Saw G2 and she looked younger than the rest in the tank so I thot I try....Not drop dead beauty but girl next door look. Good if you want to fantasize that it ain't commercial sex you are doing....

Spoke mandarin fairly Ok and said her name was "sawng"....didn't know if she was joking since her no. in the house was 2 but didn't pursue cause I was there for a fuck, getting to know the girl ranks a distant no. 2 in my list of priorities. Would characterise her as quiet timid type...

Brudders who want petit girl next door look, slim teenager body with A cup tits (my kind of gal) and most importantly WHITE TIGER, she's worth a go. Her puss had only a few strands of pubic hair that really got me excited.

Anyway,

Looks: 6.5-7/10 --> Cute Girl Next Door look
Figure: 8/10 no complaints, no fat, firm butt, great for grabbing when she rubbed her bod against me.
Boobs: A cup, maybe 32A. Nice small teenage Jap AV nipples. Good Stereo once I started licking
Cathbath: 6/10 --> Nothing to shout about but her nipple licking was fun.
'BJ: 6/10 --> Slow licking and simple blow....
FJ: 7/10 --> Only did missionary cause I wanted to violate this innocent looking girl. Great stereo and hugging once we got going. Moans were soft and not contrived. Moderately tight puss....good come after around 10 minutes of pumping with me moving higher, lower, grinding clockwise, anticlockwise........hehehe.
RTF? Probably. G88 leaving soon and I prefer the tightness of G2's puss over G88.
Bro,
I also tried this gal 2 times and what i understood from her was that she already got few regulars. One of them visit her almost 2-3 times a week. Most of the time are overnight session.

My suggestion is looking for a f**k with her will be just fine. Not over the border.

Btw, didn't she perform BBBJ to you?

Cheers
Old 02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
kenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman

Btw, didn't she perform BBBJ to you?

Cheers
I think she might have been headed in that direction but I asked her to cap me......just a personal safety preference.
Old 13-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwee
I think she might have been headed in that direction but I asked her to cap me......just a personal safety preference.
Bros,
The G99 for this house seems to be pretty "ang pai" coz I've been visiting this house 5 times since last week and never have chance to try her again. She was occupied most of the time. Service must be very good.

Still remember tried her abt a month ago, I really like her BBBJ and hard working attitude.
Old 26-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Baby Statue

Anyone realise that when you enter this house and sit on the sofa, there is a baby statue behind the fishtank. This Baby statue is one of the biggest I ever seen in a Cat40 hse with many toys, clothings, milk offerings.

I am not very familiar with such 'religious' issues, but there was a thai WL who once told me that the 'Baby' that she worship, can help her keep the man around her and also ensure her good business and money. None of my ex-tiraks that I knew, worship 'Baby statues'.

So anyone familiar with this issue then?

*I do believe in black magic because there was once this WL told my friend that she took some personal stuff from her tirak and went to a priest. In the end her tirak also blur blur take out money and give her in terms of 5-6 figures at one time. Her tirak is my friend. When I ask him why he gave her so much money, he also cannot explain why he did that. Whether its truth or fiction, up to own individual also. But I believe in it.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Re: Baby Statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam's Family
Last time my ex tirak also got this doll and around the doll there were milk, agar agar, toys and other "offerings"... she manageded to keep me with her for 8 long months. Always wanted to leave her when things not going well but i still return..... is it black magic?

suteerak1099 mentioned that the girls in this house have many regulars and the girls normally no need to sit in the fish tank to wait for customers esp. weekend.
In fact I've noticed that since the very 1st time I entered this hse abt 5 mths ago. I personally don;t quite believe in this but I personally have been visiting this house quite frequently. However, I still believe it bcoz of the gal's service rather then the black magic.
Old 26-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

Re: Baby Statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
In fact I've noticed that since the very 1st time I entered this hse abt 5 mths ago. I personally don;t quite believe in this but I personally have been visiting this house quite frequently. However, I still believe it bcoz of the gal's service rather then the black magic.
I have seen a minority of WLs keep small 'Baby Statue' in their room. As for house, I have never seen such a big 'Baby Statue' in a Cat40 house. Even my friend after going in the house got intimidated as he knew last time his gf in BKK, kept a 'Baby' in her svc apt.

The amount of clothings for the baby, milk offerings, toys is quite a lot.
As I am not familiar with such religious stuff, need someone who knows more of these, to perhaps impart some knowledge. Because sometimes in this forum, we learn new stuff.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-08-2005, 04:07 PM
ThaiPolice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

just wanna to dig into the history books abit, for those who are lau jiao cheongsters will know. abt more than 10 years ago, beside H43 is H41 is also an operating hse and there was a time in H41, there are happenings of spiritual icidents and it had been a problem for them for quite a long time. i used to visit both of the Hse w my friend and in those days, we are into booking and in 1 particular nite a strange icident happened.

it was abt 3am in the morning as i was already asleep and suddenly there was a loud scream from the opposite room and i was eager to check out what had happen but my girl told me that it was normal as one of the girl got possessed. my balls really shrinked at that moment but was eager to know whether what was happening outside. the shouts went on for quite q while until all customers and wls were awake to check out what was going on. i witnessed one of the girl was been so-called strangled and she was suffering from choking on the throat and the rest were trying to help her. it was a horrible sight and i sweared, me and my friend were damm scared. we were actually going to go off but after reassurance from the okt sleeping in the hse that she was suffering from asthma instead we stayed on. then after a few visits later i managed to find out actually the hse got problems w the previous wl who had aborted her child and the child was actually coming back to seek vengence. it went on for quite a while and later we also dun dare to visit the hse again. my friend also said that there were icidents before in H43 as well before but later they engaged a monk to do some rituals and offerings and subsequently the icident cooled off. i also not sure when H41 closed down but it was quite some time back, I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1