The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Did you mean by turn the tables around, is if I can accept whether the girl does this to me (lied to me not being honest) regardless if she is being very nice to me I can still proceed continue hang out, be friend with her?

Bro pls share ur story with ur msian girl ! Would be interested to hear
just my pov, I don't think u should carry on a long term relationship with her but like a condom, u use and can throw away. pretend u still into her but with a mental defensive wall. 'date' her in order to get her in bed. since she wants something out of u and u want sex out of her, fair deal? be that cold heartless man! also take the chance to know her really well lor..

a few experiences from my side is malaysian girls like to 'accept soldiers' 收兵 aka finding men to do things for her for free. got lobang, she won't tell or share with u. only when she got things like move house, buy stuffs, go expensive restaurants etc then call u and say we are friends. normal days u call or text also never reply one.

I kena once when I was still noob, go expensive restaurant, i paid thinking maybe got chance to be her bf. eveyone in same friend group told me, she's very cunning and money minded. on a second date, she go there, eat, take photo of herself, don't even do any wefie with me then post on facebook(still hot then, now ig) and don't even tag u. pte limited on how far u can go liao, i saw that then order expensive sparkling wines and deserts. happily eat them and told her that there's another place that serves more better sparkling wines(which i like also), brought her there. sweet talk her, get her high, told her my place also have a few bottles, bring her home and bang, cream her that every night. next morning, have another round of cream. she ask what relationship are we now, just kiss her and cream her another round. send her home, block her on facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, kakaotalk.

Malaysian cheapskate kena Singaporean gambler.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
u can try bro, i wish u all the best (sincerely)

but if i am not wrong, you are probably smitten by this girl.(which is no fault of yours) She is probably one step ahead of you everytime.

even myself, I am trying to stay away from this Johor girl of mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
just my pov, I don't think u should carry on a long term relationship with her but like a condom, u use and can throw away. pretend u still into her but with a mental defensive wall. 'date' her in order to get her in bed. since she wants something out of u and u want sex out of her, fair deal? be that cold heartless man! also take the chance to know her really well lor..

a few experiences from my side is malaysian girls like to 'accept soldiers' 收兵 aka finding men to do things for her for free. got lobang, she won't tell or share with u. only when she got things like move house, buy stuffs, go expensive restaurants etc then call u and say we are friends. normal days u call or text also never reply one.

I kena once when I was still noob, go expensive restaurant, i paid thinking maybe got chance to be her bf. eveyone in same friend group told me, she's very cunning and money minded. on a second date, she go there, eat, take photo of herself, don't even do any wefie with me then post on facebook(still hot then, now ig) and don't even tag u. pte limited on how far u can go liao, i saw that then order expensive sparkling wines and deserts. happily eat them and told her that there's another place that serves more better sparkling wines(which i like also), brought her there. sweet talk her, get her high, told her my place also have a few bottles, bring her home and bang, cream her that every night. next morning, have another round of cream. she ask what relationship are we now, just kiss her and cream her another round. send her home, block her on facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, kakaotalk.

thank you bro greenfrog & titan :

I'll just take this chance to "practice", condition & normalize myself hanging out with her temporary for now, stop taking everything in a emotional standpoint. Afterwards I see if i can manage to conclude anything from a few outings.
If I have more girls can jio liao can jump ship quickly move on and keep trying !
More ever since after the pandemic strikes really long time never mingle, all the crazy romanticizing thoughts come out damn gaolat like never see girl before like that almost take over my mind...... No joke !

to be honest bro titan, besides hearing this from you previous replies some bros mentioned the same thing as well, this is why i'm afraid of this part about malaysian women, sorry to hear all these from you.

However I decide to show my ugly side which is be myself to girls first to let them accept who I am from there I can weed away those superficial/materialistic girls. If those willing to accept me they will stay.
Otherwise I unknowningly tio jiak become backup plan liao.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
next morning, have another round of cream. she ask what relationship are we now, just kiss her and cream her another round. send her home, block her on facebook, whatsapp, line, wechat, kakaotalk.

Actually what you did is really typical Singaporean. Objective achieved and move on. After chatting with some ladies, I think mostly only Singaporean guys do this.

The Malaysian and PRC guys will agree to be in a bf-gf relationship. Then continue to enjoy sex for as long as possible. Whatever presents she wants or hints, they just ignore. At most she breaks up with them right? By then they would have enjoy more than 1 session of sex with the girl. Alternatively, they will just break off when they have a new target and just give a lame excuse by saying they are not suitable.

And it may be easier for the girls to move on because all along they think they are making love to their bf and not some one night stand who treats them like used tissue and dumps them after the first time.
Old 15-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Most malaysian girls have bf in hometown. U need a strong heart to chase them.
I would say most malaysian girls treat guys better then locals do.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol bro, your description is spot on. but sometimes, I do feel disappointed as i know her for 10 years. i thought we evolved to being friends.

Side track a bit, i work in manufacturing industry. so for the past 11 years, i faced Malaysians every single day. In a way, i understand them.

Malaysian guys ? to be honest, i think nothing much of them. A lot of them are just uneducated punks. sorry if i am blunt.

Malaysian girls? i feel they make good gfs. wife ? i reserved my comments first.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Actually what you did is really typical Singaporean. Objective achieved and move on. After chatting with some ladies, I think mostly only Singaporean guys do this.

The Malaysian and PRC guys will agree to be in a bf-gf relationship. Then continue to enjoy sex for as long as possible. Whatever presents she wants or hints, they just ignore. At most she breaks up with them right? By then they would have enjoy more than 1 session of sex with the girl. Alternatively, they will just break off when they have a new target and just give a lame excuse by saying they are not suitable.

And it may be easier for the girls to move on because all along they think they are making love to their bf and not some one night stand who treats them like used tissue and dumps them after the first time.
Nothing wrong with pump and dump. Unless, you like late 20s and early 30s looking for marriage and having children. Having a relationship is a total waste of time in the fast paced society like SG.

You seemed to put all women on the pedestal (simp). It's men like you who are enablers of women with bad attitude to flourish in SG.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol bro, your description is spot on. but sometimes, I do feel disappointed as i know her for 10 years. i thought we evolved to being friends.

Side track a bit, i work in manufacturing industry. so for the past 11 years, i faced Malaysians every single day. In a way, i understand them.

Malaysian guys ? to be honest, i think nothing much of them. A lot of them are just uneducated punks. sorry if i am blunt.

Malaysian girls? i feel they make good gfs. wife ? i reserved my comments first.
There's a term for these type of men, they are called "beta orbiters". I used to be one of them harbouring such thoughts. Just imagine the mental effort and time spent, one would have gotten another woman by then.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I think you missing the point his point was Sg men, meet girls get ego hurt then pump once and dump, thinking teach her lesson.
But PRC and malaysians etc met girl see she gold digger PRETEND to be bf, refuse and ignore all her requests and keep pump pump pump until she see she cannot get anything then dump. Both are pump and dump, biut the latter gets to p[imp many many times without any extra cost. There is no simping and enabling if anything its beating the girl at her own game
Pump and dump can be any reasons. Since when are we riding the high horse moral ground in a meat market forum? It can be even be as trival as looking for a reason to release, despite the women being not a suitable GF material.

Seriously, who are we to judge other men's action when it doesn't concern us? What that guy articulated in his words are simply simping. No 2 ways about it.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
There's a term for these type of men, they are called "beta orbiters". I used to be one of them harbouring such thoughts. Just imagine the mental effort and time spent, one would have gotten another woman by then.
that is harsh and true..

but if only finding someone is so easy.
Old 21-03-2021, 04:50 AM
Samster

xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I dont know why people think this and thats probably so many marriages fail as people have cross purposes, mixed goals that have not been clearly stated before marriage. Always hear people say wanting to find someone to fill their whole fill that missing part. You are damaged have a hole and want someone else to fill it make you happy? Who wants to marry someone unless they damaged themselves.

A successful marriage partner should be like find a partner for a successful business. You just meet someone you know 6mth and go into a business worth 2-3 million? Plenty people marry after 6mth of meeting someone, then later wonder why there expectations not met.
I realize that too, can't agree more on this !
Old 21-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
that is harsh and true..

but if only finding someone is so easy.
If you are relatively young, say under 35. As long as not fat or too short (under 1.7m), know how to butter up women abit, usually is not problem.

But that was my gen around the start of social media (early 2000s). Now, idk. I don't bother and too old as well, $ more important.

Here, sg chinese, cannot. Try malay, malay cannot, find mixed, mixed cannot. Find indian (keling or baiyee, up to you)
Singaporeans cannot, find PRC. PRC cannot, find VN. Vn cannot, find Thai. Thai cannot, find Indo. Indo cannot, god bless you. (Oh, i almost forgotten abt Pinoy)
Old 21-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My adivce to TS is dun waste your time with that lady. See her in the office just say hi and then walk away to do your job
Old 24-03-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I married a malysian woman who spent almost 95% of her life in sg and yet her malaysian values stick to her like glue. Malaysian women will ask man to pay for everything in family when married. Avoid at all cost. They are parasites who do not believe in marriage vows. They they feel they cannot milk more out of you, they will get a divorce and then collect a lot in maintenance.

Also, most of them crave attention from men. They will do so after marriage as well. Marry at your own risk.
Old 24-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I married a malysian woman who spent almost 95% of her life in sg and yet her malaysian values stick to her like glue. Malaysian women will ask man to pay for everything in family when married. Avoid at all cost. They are parasites who do not believe in marriage vows. They they feel they cannot milk more out of you, they will get a divorce and then collect a lot in maintenance.

Also, most of them crave attention from men. They will do so after marriage as well. Marry at your own risk.
When you mention men. As in other men?
Old 25-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post

I literally hear the exact same spot on pointers you've mentioned here when I was meeting my prospects. There are more negative traits that outweights the positive ones !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1