The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
bigkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
My friend say test gf by saying want to break up

If she bo chap when you tell her you want to breakup, it means she don't love you. So you should really breakup with her.

If she cry, threaten to commit suicide etc, it means she really love you. This type is wife material, can marry de.

What do you think?
Old 10-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
apacheboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My friend say test gf by saying want to break up

terrible idea the fact you're even considering it is a sign that you don't have the trust in her required for a committed long term relationship
Old 10-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkkj View Post
If she bo chap when you tell her you want to breakup, it means she don't love you. So you should really breakup with her.

If she cry, threaten to commit suicide etc, it means she really love you. This type is wife material, can marry de.

What do you think?
I think you should ask Omega69.
He got a lot of experience with women although he is still a virgin.

No need to test.
Just do it!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 10-02-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:

What do you think?
1) Somehow true

2) Unless you enjoy drama, such behavioural trait will likely continue. There's a name for it, it's call "emotional blackmail".
Old 14-02-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Lazyass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: My friend say test gf by saying want to break up

You do something like that and BOOM she want's to breakup with you even she passes
Old 14-02-2021, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ellefjorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: My friend say test gf by saying want to break up

My girlfriend told me that I want to end our relationship. I let her go because she didn't want to keep the relationship with me. Did I do it right?
Old 14-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

What do you think?
Also a possibility that she kill you or attack u with scissors when u sleep too lol
Old 14-02-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellefjorge View Post
My girlfriend told me that I want to end our relationship. I let her go because she didn't want to keep the relationship with me. Did I do it right?
Yes. Unless you're looking to have a wife and children, over 30. Most are not worth the deal.
Old 14-02-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:

What do you think?
I'm writing on TS behalf.
As you all can see, TS has been MIA for days.
Why? Because he had a relapse and was re-admitted to the institute at Buangkok Green.
Wifi is limited there so he can’t post.
He made me promise to continue his story because he felt he wanted to update everybody.
So here we go!

The following are the words of bigkkj (I just help him type and post):
There is a reason why I am asking this question. I know some of you make fun of me but I am in a very serious relationship.

You see, I liked this girl for a very long time and I think she also like me for a very long time too! Every time when I go to the NTUC, I will see her standing there, rain, thunder or shine, wearing that same dress and that brilliant smile.

My mother told me she's just a lifesize cardboard cutout but I don't believe. I wanted to tell my mother that one hot day, I got touch her neh neh and it felt warm so she must be real!

Anyway, after walking past her so many times, I decided one day to tell her I love her and I wanted to marry her. I heard her say ok so every other day, whenever they let me out, I would go there to give her flowers, presents and most of all, a wedding ring.

Maybe it's because I give her things and spoil her but after that day she keep quiet and never want to reply me. She bo chap me.

So I told her one day that I want to breakup.

She really never reply me. So, it means she don't love me so Ishould really breakup with her.

The next day, I went to NTUC again and she was gone. She was replaced byu this police man pretending he is Iron Man instead.

I think my gf really love me and she wanted to tell me. Because when I told her I want to break up, she cry, threaten to commit suicide etc, so this policeman catch my gf and bring her home, don't let her see me again.

I tried talking to the policeman but he just start there and ignore me.

This policeman very bad hor? What do you think?

As visiting time was over, I left TS.
Will update again once he provides me with more material.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Old 14-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
[COLOR="Sienna"][I]I'm writing on TS behalf.
Your sense of humour is amazing, points up 4 you
Old 15-02-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure they are the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
I think you should ask Omega69.
He got a lot of experience with women although he is still a virgin.

No need to test.
Just do it!
Old 15-02-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiyo.. Ts must be young too.. think too much!! This world 没有谁就不能活。

If the gurl has a suitor, and she enjoys the new stage of sweetness, she will also go..

Guys always look for greener grass, same for girls la.. Dont think so much la..

珍惜眼前人
Old 17-02-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Your sense of humour is amazing, points up 4 you
Thank you Bro LooksLikeJesus!

I took a leaf out of your page.

Thanks for providing the initial inspiration!

Old 17-02-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Once again, I'm writing on TS behalf.
Just to update: TS is still MIA after so many days.
Actually he was let out on Valentine's Day but he was re-admitted
the very next day. Why?
Here is his story:

The following are the words of bigkkj (I just help him type and post):

Quote:
I confronted the policeman.

Bigkkj: Hello, Mr Policeman! You think you do the 'stop' action, you look like Iron Man? Please answer my question! What did you do to my girlfriend?

The policeman remained silent. I think he must be guilty. Or else why he remain so still and quiet?

I started shouting at the policeman.

Bigkkj: I know that committing suicide is a crime. that's why you lock my gf up. Please release her because I forgive her.

Still the policeman kept quiet and stood there as if he were a piece of cardboard cutout but I was too intelligent for his tricks! If he was not going to respond to my questions, surely he will react of a kick.

By this time, many kay poh people began filming me in action. Good! Let them put the video up on Stomp so that everybody will know that Singapore policemen cannot understand simple English.

Summoning all my strength, I delivered a powerful 'Hong Kong' Kick that sent Mr Policeman flying. That ought to show him who is boss!

Bigkkj (standing over the fallen policeman): Shop theft is a crime? Not answering to concerned civilians is a greater crime.

Even when he fall, this policeman still 'act cool' and maintain his Iron Man pose. I wanted to stomp on him a few more times but I heard some sirens. This stupid policeman must have been afraid to fight me one-on-one so he used some silent Morse Code to summon reinforcements.

Soon a few men in white cornered me.

Man in White #1: Sir! Are you ok? Please come with us.

Ah ha! This MIW knows who I am! He addressed me as 'Sir'. This means he knows I am a ranking officer.

Bigkkj (addressing the men in white): I see you know who I am. That is good. Which unit are you from so that I may commend you to your Commanding Officer?

Before I can say anything, I got tazed from the back. Cowards! They don't dare to challenge me face-to-face. I woke up in a hospital ward. I reckon they knew they had accidentally injured an important member of society so they are nursing me back to health in this secure, medical facility.

The tazers must have set off my testicles because I found my pants stained with a layer of hardened 'starch'.

As TS' illness was acting up, I had to leave.
Will update again once he provides me with more material. Thank you for reading!

Old 19-02-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
France1998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrance1998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What do you think?
Does your friend's gf wear Rolex watch?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1