The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirasama View Post
I have a case of mine to seek advice. In Feb 2013, my wife (not gf then) was caught in street with a client, so suspected being a WL and deported. A year later, me being new and naive try to bring her in to ROM (alr gf status). No surprise, she was refused entry and I was heart broken. A uncle ICA officer at office (kind of pity me) told me she was banned 3 years. We endured, we got marrried in vietnam in 2016. We have the vietnam marriage certificate legally.

The ban had been 5 years, but alas I still failed my most recent appeal in Mar 2018. I been appealing like once every year. My MP also wrote letters to support each of my appeal. My employment payslip (>5k/mth), notice of marriage, my CPF statements, income tax, even my Bx barista course completion cert all duly submitted with the usual form 14A, V39I, passport copies etc. But ICA still not convinced to lift her ban entry. We are fearing it’s a life ban. We want to start family here (also stated in appeal letters). We are puzzled, what went wrong, and stuck at how to further increase the success rate. Any kind advice will be much appreciated.
Any update on his bro?
Old 11-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

The ica ban is quite strict de. They don’t really care even mp letter. I suggest you try to make it viral online to gather sympathy or support. If not the real chance of her entering is almost 0%

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-04-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

I read a lot from this thread, i conclude that many fl once caught hard to come back.

Like the ica officer say 3 yrs ban but many after 3-5yrs cant come back.

Wonder how true is this
Old 13-04-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
The ica ban is quite strict de. They don’t really care even mp letter. I suggest you try to make it viral online to gather sympathy or support. If not the real chance of her entering is almost 0%
Can work both ways... the publicity generated may result in a permanent ban. Dun forget this country has a conservative gahmen and your online antics may be taken as an attempt to undermine the gahmen's authority.... hence the harsher punishment.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
I read a lot from this thread, i conclude that many fl once caught hard to come back.

Like the ica officer say 3 yrs ban but many after 3-5yrs cant come back after 3 yrs.

Wonder how true is this
3 yrs? How can be so short term?
As I understand.... the 3 yrs are for those legal WLs who had kuai kuai completed their contract WITHOUT committing any offences. They are allowed to come back as tourists after 3 yrs.

Those that are illegal and caught..... more likely to be 10 yrs or permanent ban. Unless they become whitecarders and assist in investigations..... then T&C can be negotiated.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

I know 6 whitecard holder, and maintain contact for few yrs.4 tell me permanent ban cant come back. 2 say can come back after 3-4yrs(not time yet so i dont know if true)

Read old post in this thread. Got 2 guy say ica officer said ban is 3 years. But after 3years still stuck at custom ,girl cant come in. And they wonder if it is permanent ban.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Jette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most will say 3 years can apply, but never say can pass through customs, so it's up to you to decide what's the meaning behind their words
Old 13-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like the ica officer say 3 yrs ban but many after 3-5yrs cant come back.

Wonder how true is this
Well this really depends on the severity of each individual case...

Criminal code practice will be tough to return...eg, murder, drugs, trafficking,,,,...

Those cases involved in white card and remain here to help with investigation will banned 5 years...

For those FL caught in the sex act...usually deport and no white card...this have success cases to return...but tourists visa may be shortened to a week...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
3 yrs? How can be so short term?
As I understand.... the 3 yrs are for those legal WLs who had kuai kuai completed their contract WITHOUT committing any offences. They are allowed to come back as tourists after 3 yrs.

Those that are illegal and caught..... more likely to be 10 yrs or permanent ban. Unless they become whitecarders and assist in investigations..... then T&C can be negotiated.
Those legal houses gals confirmed can come in as tourist visa...

I disagree that T&C can be nego...but can appeal...

Old 13-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know 6 whitecard holder, and maintain contact for few yrs.4 tell me permanent ban cant come back. 2 say can come back after 3-4yrs(not time yet so i dont know if true)

Read old post in this thread. Got 2 guy say ica officer said ban is 3 years. But after 3years still stuck at custom ,girl cant come in. And they wonder if it is permanent ban.
Decision to allow in lies mainly on the officer on duty...remember the few cases whereby PRC bribed the officers at checkpoint to stamp their passport...after the 3 to 5 years ban, officer usually will reject entry as SOP...unless there was an appeal successful for applied entry...

Obviously some of the gals didn't tell you the whole truth about their committed offences...banned gals are deemed as undesirable visitors in Singapore...

Old 13-04-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Well this really depends on the severity of each individual case...

Criminal code practice will be tough to return...eg, murder, drugs, trafficking,,,,...

Those cases involved in white card and remain here to help with investigation will banned 5 years...

For those FL caught in the sex act...usually deport and no white card...this have success cases to return...but tourists visa may be shortened to a week...
I thought deported more serious then white card. And deported can come back and no ban?
Old 13-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought deported more serious then white card. And deported can come back and no ban?
Deported straight means no investigation necessary...so still ban but within 3 to 5 years can appeal to return for purpose such as marriage etc...

Old 16-07-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They happy they give the option, they no happy they remove it.
because of 1 case like this
everyone got denied of this avenue
not blaming that vietbu or sg bro, but govt
this is just an isolated why go blanket ban everything?
same for foreign spouse
just because of a few fake marriages make it hard for everyone
is this fair? is this what you voted for?
all these fake bf fake husbands are still then small minority. why ban everything? to protect their political standing?
Perhaps they should wheck their brains to do more checks and conduct more verifitcations than to just lazily do outright bans.
Old 17-07-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

They say no discrimination but we all know Thais and Viets girls have a hard time coming in compared to all these CECA.
Are the Thai and Viet girls here to steal our jobs ?

You serve NS and sacrifice your lives yet your girlfriend/ fiancee/wife have a hard time coming in.
What does these CECA do for us- but steal our jobs ?
This problem can only be solved politically by a change of policy.
If your PAP MP cannot help you in such family matters, why do you need them?
Think about this the next time you caste your votes

Last edited by xchange; 17-07-2021 at 04:16 PM.
Old 17-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
They say no discrimination but we all know Thais and Viets girls have a hard time coming in compared to all these CECA.
Are the Thai and Viet girls here to steal our jobs ?

You serve NS and sacrifice your lives yet your girlfriend/ fiancee/wife have a hard time coming in.
What does these CECA do for us- but steal our jobs ?
This problem can only be solved politically by a change of policy.
Think about this the next time you caste your votes
my dad, 2nd batch NS, cant even get his 50 yr old china wife (he divorced and remarried) to stay here for long term despite being married for 8 years.
but 1 CECA work here, can get their many dependents to live here long term on dependent pass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1