The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dt33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
This is a commercial forum, not your forum and we pay rental to come here to do business.

Who are you to judge how we as business owner want to post what here as a marketing grimmack.

Bear in mind again, like i said, this is not because i am a lady or what, like i said this is a commercial forum.
So as a marketing gimmick, it is acceptable to lie and be dishonest?

You have been totally unapologetic about your misrepresentation and you continue to advertise your girl claiming she is fresh and new to this line despite several bros coming forward to dispute this.

Your business ethics leave a lot to be desired and I will not consider booking a girl from your stable.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
helmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Crystal@ View Post
This is a commercial forum, not your forum and we pay rental to come here to do business.

Who are you to judge how we as business owner want to post what here as a marketing grimmack.

Bear in mind again, like i said, this is not because i am a lady or what, like i said this is a commercial forum.
There is a difference btw marketing gimmicks and misrepresentations. Certainly doing marketing gimmicks don't need to be honest, but it is totally different from misrepresentation. The former just try to repackage the product and make the product more appealing to the customers, which doesn't require misrepresentation, whereas the latter is done with an intention to deceive the customers.

I spoke up for you previously was becos i trust that you were also a victim, and you were deceived by your stable unknowingly. But it seems like this is not the case based on your argument. You don't have to apology if you don't think you have done anything wrong, but you shouldn't take it for granted and think that misrepresenting is fine. Trust me, it is not fine.

Just share a little observation that I observed from SBF recently. Sinful Desire recruited a "new" girl and marketed her at $800 (i think). Thereafter, a regular of his booked this girl and found out that he has met this "new" girl before from another OKT with a damage of only $550. After being informed by this pissed off customer, Sinful Desire immediately took action and removed this girl from his stable. How many OKT has the gut like SD and take this drastic action to prove his innocence. From thereon, SD earned our respect and we are more than happy to do business with him.

Another example would be Sergina Fox and her friend. After the incidence, they seem doing quite well in SBF.

You have made more enemies than you can afford as a result of your "marketing gimmicks", and I believe if you have 1 less enemy, you will have 1 more potential customer. And i believe the benefits to gain from a returned satisfied customer will outweigh a 1 pissed-off one-off customer. As such, I think now is the best time for you to change your "marketing gimmicks" to cater the needs of the samsters. After all, we are not against the recycled girls, we just want to make sure that we never met these recycled girls before so that our money are not wasted.

Just a side note, I appreciate how you tried and help me find out Kiona's prior FL experience, thus I spoke up for you while you were alone being attacked by other bros. I hope you won't disappoint me this time.
Old 22-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lestat15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmet88 View Post
There is a difference btw marketing gimmicks and misrepresentations. Certainly doing marketing gimmicks don't need to be honest, but it is totally different from misrepresentation. The former just try to repackage the product and make the product more appealing to the customers, which doesn't require misrepresentation, whereas the latter is done with an intention to deceive the customers.

I spoke up for you previously was becos i trust that you were also a victim, and you were deceived by your stable unknowingly. But it seems like this is not the case based on your argument. You don't have to apology if you don't think you have done anything wrong, but you shouldn't take it for granted and think that misrepresenting is fine. Trust me, it is not fine.

Just share a little observation that I observed from SBF recently. Sinful Desire recruited a "new" girl and marketed her at $800 (i think). Thereafter, a regular of his booked this girl and found out that he has met this "new" girl before from another OKT with a damage of only $550. After being informed by this pissed off customer, Sinful Desire immediately took action and removed this girl from his stable. How many OKT has the gut like SD and take this drastic action to prove his innocence. From thereon, SD earned our respect and we are more than happy to do business with him.

Another example would be Sergina Fox and her friend. After the incidence, they seem doing quite well in SBF.

You have made more enemies than you can afford as a result of your "marketing gimmicks", and I believe if you have 1 less enemy, you will have 1 more potential customer. And i believe the benefits to gain from a returned satisfied customer will outweigh a 1 pissed-off one-off customer. As such, I think now is the best time for you to change your "marketing gimmicks" to cater the needs of the samsters. After all, we are not against the recycled girls, we just want to make sure that we never met these recycled girls before so that our money are not wasted.

Just a side note, I appreciate how you tried and help me find out Kiona's prior FL experience, thus I spoke up for you while you were alone being attacked by other bros. I hope you won't disappoint me this time.
I agree with Helmet88 bro. There was also an incident with CA, if I rem the gal correctly, named Felicia. Her display photo was found out by other bros to be fake and the OKT immediately reacted and announced that the girl's service was terminated with immediate effect.

Bottomline is, a FR posted is for our reference. By deleting it, u are not being fair to the bro who spend effort to write it and other bro who want FR to make a judgement call.
Old 23-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecdote View Post
running illegal biz still dare to yaya-papaya? if not for us samsters who come here to get girls for sex, do you think you will even have any business?

to think you can even post a reply to say that we samsters have no right to speak out when being scammed by you.

i know you used to be a PROSTITUTE as well. Do PM me to arrange a session cuz I wanna book you to give you 2 tight slaps _|_

fuck off bitch!
Woah bro...cool....the very most don't patronise her stable.....
Old 24-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecdote View Post
running illegal biz still dare to yaya-papaya? if not for us samsters who come here to get girls for sex, do you think you will even have any business?

to think you can even post a reply to say that we samsters have no right to speak out when being scammed by you.

i know you used to be a PROSTITUTE as well. Do PM me to arrange a session cuz I wanna book you to give you 2 tight slaps _|_

fuck off bitch!
Woah bro, chill....no need to stoop so low yah...give a little respect.....to a lady, no matter how &^&#^%$#^& they might be.

Dear Sister Crystal,

Just out of curiousity, if I want to book a girl becux she was stated as fresh and new, but when I see her, she is actually recycled, can I actually pay the girl less to bonk her or reject her without any fee since it is not your fault and my fault (i.e. its the girl's fault for lying)

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 24-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
HerKingdom is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Hi bros
i am not siding anyone here but definitely protecting ours girls is a important factor and also relationship with our client.. Customer is always right.. i do seek advice from my clients like what things i can improve on all this... Huhu123 is one of them

I do owe helmet88 a apology.. because a agent role is like a "match maker"Our role is to prevent prank, fuck and run and many more.. i remember your request was, " if the girl i see before can i dont pay rejection fee?' as i said my role is for both side.. i reply you still have to pay for their transportation..
If we allow people not to pay rejection fee, isnt it chaotic.. as in clients can just say that they tried the girl before as a form of rejecting a girl..

As a agent... i always keep track on my appt to prevent clients from bumping into same girl and of course i do talk to my girls that if you were to hop around, you will be facing the problem.. because every agant have their own set of client listing.. but there are some cases that girl hop around.. just recently a have a girl hop around in many stable until she landed in SD stable.. Bro SD n i talk on the phone over this issue and kind enough he decide to let this girl off and let me handle her..

My 5 Golden Rules in this Trade
1) Never lay your hand own your girls
2) Never Offend clients
3) Never make Impossible promises
4) Always be positive to listen to your girls and clients
5) Try your best to rate how much your girls is worth for
Old 24-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
lion_ger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerKingdom View Post
My 5 Golden Rules in this Trade
1) Never lay your hand own your girls
2) Never Offend clients
3) Never make Impossible promises
4) Always be positive to listen to your girls and clients
5) Try your best to rate how much your girls is worth for
herkingdoms gor gor, i heard many agent gor gor told me you like to act as customer and poach thier mei mei lor. i also hear all your mei mei all very recycle de and used de...aiya..dont try to act as saint here hao ma? no standard wana puke.
Old 24-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
just recently a have a girl hop around in many stable until she landed in SD stable.. Bro SD n i talk on the phone over this issue and kind enough he decide to let this girl off and let me handle her..
SD so fierce ah? dont want let girl off?

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 24-07-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

Hi lion ger.. i do not know who are you and where you got your infor from..
I only do my recruitments from online and girls calling me themselves..
Old 24-07-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

Hi Hanxin.. what i meant is Bro SD wanted this girl to be out of this trade but after discussion with him, he decided to give this girl a chance
Old 24-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Hanxin.. what i meant is Bro SD wanted this girl to be out of this trade but after discussion with him, he decided to give this girl a chance
Out of this trade? how to do it? its free will for girls to work or not to work and defintely not decided by any OKT...so i am really puzzled....haha...sorry just being curious...

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 24-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanxinco88 View Post
Out of this trade? how to do it? its free will for girls to work or not to work and defintely not decided by any OKT...so i am really puzzled....haha...sorry just being curious...
I also curious.... OKT not so powerful.. if the girl under their charge.. they may harass, threaten to expose, etc etc.. or pester the moderator to delete the thread started by the girl. However, if the girl is paying for her thread as an independent.. or other OKT.. more difficult.. unless the girl got some information under OKT - otherwise how to stop the girl from working?
Old 24-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are actually a couple of high quality undervalued independence FL . On top of them of course is the legendary Kerine Lim who only appeared on SBF for a rather short stint. If you missed her, you missed a legend.
So legend meh? I tried her before.. she is OK. Worth some RTF but I wouldnt say a legend.
Old 24-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Although customer is not always 100% right... arguing with customer in the manner OKT crystal is doing is counter-productive.. she is definitely losing some client..

Before this thread, I have nothing against her.. the melody girl does has an issue though. I wrote a one-liner to make my opinion about avoiding her. As for OKT - with the responses here.. I will just skip to the next one... there are still many around...
Old 24-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
patt663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are actually a couple of high quality undervalued independence FL . On top of them of course is the legendary Kerine Lim who only appeared on SBF for a rather short stint. If you missed her, you missed a legend.

Please share with me via PM or so your bad encounter with the independent FL, I am interested to know also.

As for HerKingdom, I have booked one of his girls before. At first, I hate HerKingdom’s way of doing business but subsequently I am happy with him. The first time I approached him he refused to tell me/help me find out his girls’ working experience despite I explained to him the reason. He was of the view that the girls entitle to the rejection fee regardless whether I have met them before, and I should book at my own risk. That really pissed me off. But few weeks later when I failed to book Kerine and decided to give him a try again and asked him about his girls’ working experience, he was honest with me and willing to help me clear my doubts. I then feel comfortable doing business with him. It is that simple to please a client like me.

The girl I booked was Riko. She is not a SYT given her age, neither she is close to MILF. She is above average and attractive, and she has an excellent attitude with unlimited frenching. I guess you might have heard about the story on Nico from other threads, she worked for multiple agents at the same time, and she was known as babycharlotte before. The FRs on her seems positive. These are all I can share with you. Do share with me your experience openly or privately.
Bro...i agree there r a couple of high quality but undervalued fl....Mich is one of them.... i tink lots of bros who tried her can attest to tat too...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1