The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwk711 View Post
I am staying in Marriot.... the bars had some fl hanging around whole night.... alot of smiles but mostly not my cup of tea.

The wechats are horrible... mostly quoting at 800k to 1mil for services.... judging from bro's experience at other spas... wechat is way over priced.

I am enjoying my drinks watching the fl walk to and fro hahaha
JW Marriott not really known as a huge FL destination in JKT, I think some of the gals there may be regular gals so be careful if you approach

Better action if you walk over to Loewy or Basque, you will see hotter women there, although most of them civilians (few of them will be FL), many can be picked up if you know how to pull.

But if pure FL is your cup of tea, it will be better to goto CJs, BATs, or maybe Tiga Pulu. Budget FLs in Top Gun, but usually gals there not to my standard.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Budget FLs in Top Gun, but usually gals there not to my standard.
Used to go Top Gun every week, just for beer and pool. Know a few expats there and form a pool team against the rest of the bar pool teams. The gers there, a bit difficult for most of us to accept.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any bros in Jakarta at the moment? Have Malioboro, Emporium, etc. Resumed striptease after the governor election? Thanks
Old 17-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tiger1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: $1.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Again I must reiterate it is a matter of principle.
It's precisely people like you with such thinking, "Oh it's just $1.50!"
That's why you got American Style Spenders/Tippers destroying the market rate by spoiling the working girls.

"Oh it's just $5!"
"Oh it's just $10!"
"Oh it's just $100!"
I would have questioned the price once. When they insisted it was 365k rather than 350k I would accept the $1.50 price increase. I most definitely wouldn't create a scene of $1.50. How embarrassing.

If she said 450k I'd say that's excessive it was 350k last week. I'd say no deal.[/quote]

Quote:
Every individual's "don't sweat over it" threshold is different.
That's why mongering market rates are destroyed by such selfish acts all over the world.
If you think you're being scammed at 365k, don't pay it. You have a choice. I wouldn't cause a scene.

Why does a girl at Malio cost 5x what one at Classic costs? She's not 5x hotter. Are those people buying prostitutes there "ruining" the market paying so much for pussy. This is a peasant mentality.

Quote:
Your comment "Let's not talk about principles when having sex with quasi-slave prostitutes." basically displays you don't have respect and look down on individuals in this industry.
So are you any better yourself morally by being a patron?
You are a real joker by trying to stand on the high moral ground.
It is what it is. I'm not claiming to be principled.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: $1.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
I would have questioned the price once.....I most definitely wouldn't create a scene of $1.50. How embarrassing.
What is embarrassing and hypocritical is how you are creating a scene here, and your refusal to let this issue go. 5 of your 8 posts are dedicated to patronizing contributing members on this issue you claim to be 'not important', and none of your posts provide any useful or tangible information to members this forum. If you really know so much about Jakarta, why don't you tell us instead of complaining of this matter.....I am all ears

If your goal is solely to come here to cause trouble, and if you continue on this path, I will report you to Mods to have your account suspended. The choice is up to you.
Old 17-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
Hi all, any bros in Jakarta at the moment? Have Malioboro, Emporium, etc. Resumed striptease after the governor election? Thanks
It has been only one day since the election, and given Ahok did not get a sufficient majority vote, there will now be a 2nd round of elections in April.

My guess is that for cautionary reason, topless dance will likely still be off the menu, at least until the 2nd round of elections, and pending who the winner is. However some places may offer striptease under 'stealth' mode. I will try check in a few days with some local contacts.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow $1.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
I would have questioned the price once. When they insisted it was 365k rather than 350k I would accept the $1.50 price increase. I most definitely wouldn't create a scene of $1.50. How embarrassing.

If she said 450k I'd say that's excessive it was 350k last week. I'd say no deal.

If you think you're being scammed at 365k, don't pay it. You have a choice. I wouldn't cause a scene.

Why does a girl at Malio cost 5x what one at Classic costs? She's not 5x hotter. Are those people buying prostitutes there "ruining" the market paying so much for pussy. This is a peasant mentality.

It is what it is. I'm not claiming to be principled.
You damn talk cock lah!
Always want to have the last say.

OK loh let you ownself say, ownself song lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I will report you to Mods to have your account suspended. The choice is up to you.
Please allow me to thank you for doing us this service!

This Tiger1 could be the clone of that old joker who proclaimed Jakarta's road side pavement is unwalkable.
The way they talk is very similar.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Hi All

I went to Malio yesterday, it was crowded and interesting.
Just confuse and would like to ask senior here.
They ask for 20 drinks .. for BJ. Is it really BJ or BJ with FJ

Anyone wanna meet up tonight ?
Old 17-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Used to go Top Gun every week, just for beer and pool. Know a few expats there and form a pool team against the rest of the bar pool teams. The gers there, a bit difficult for most of us to accept.
I been to Top Gun a few times these past few weeks (also because I stay not far).

beer is cheap and place is run down.
but the music is retro..so not too bad.

pool wise..yes I do enjoy the competition..its not bad level.

girl wise..i agree. but I met 2 girls studying in uni working there.
young fresh meat and available for takeaway.
so stil have some gems..but need to pick them early.
Old 17-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbaby View Post
Hi All

I went to Malio yesterday, it was crowded and interesting.
Just confuse and would like to ask senior here.
They ask for 20 drinks .. for BJ. Is it really BJ or BJ with FJ

Anyone wanna meet up tonight ?
On top of that yesterday have special DJ she go topless
Old 17-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
On top of that yesterday have special DJ she go topless
Wow wow wow... Bro were the dancers on stage stripping naked ?

On your question about 20 lady drinks.... It is officially for naked BJ, but I have got FJ on multiple occasions, it is solely the girl's discretion. Do bring your own condom in case, because it won't be provided, if the dancer wants to fuck, she will fuck you raw...
Old 17-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
Wow wow wow... Bro were the dancers on stage stripping naked ?

On your question about 20 lady drinks.... It is officially for naked BJ, but I have got FJ on multiple occasions, it is solely the girl's discretion. Do bring your own condom in case, because it won't be provided, if the dancer wants to fuck, she will fuck you raw...
Yes, totally naked. Told the dancer that I don't like BJ, she said then konket...I didn't believe so did not go up. Maybe try again later.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, totally naked. Told the dancer that I don't like BJ, she said then konket...I didn't believe so did not go up. Maybe try again later.
Thanks for confirming, I'll be in Jakarta the weekend after this one.... To look for my favourite Malioboro dancer flavour of the month....
Old 18-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
I been to Top Gun a few times these past few weeks (also because I stay not far).

beer is cheap and place is run down.
but the music is retro..so not too bad.

pool wise..yes I do enjoy the competition..its not bad level.

girl wise..i agree. but I met 2 girls studying in uni working there.
young fresh meat and available for takeaway.
so stil have some gems..but need to pick them early.
Good Explore. SEEM LIKE JKT more enjoyable tan HCM nowadays.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
Good Explore. SEEM LIKE JKT more enjoyable tan HCM nowadays.
Long time no meet u Bro.
Both have good places to enjoy.
Before working in jkt. .I went vn every month..enjoyed myself alot.
It depends on where and how u find.
Same in jkt.
Seniors in jkt also said..there are alot of places..just see what u want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1