The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 19
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi all,
Surprised to see a new thread, but nevertheless i hope the old thread don't go MIA so that we can backtrack to search for past info.

Anyway congratulations Bro Nono, good to see u hosting us in your new thread.

Hope to have your permission to participate here sir.

Old 27-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
Just be extra careful on yr personal belongings,esp valuables.
Thanks bro, I always do that, 1 time I bring along my belongings in my hotel room toilet when I went to the loo. Cewek ask me why, I just ignore here. Cewek is FL thou.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

I like to share something i discovered in one of my adventures in Batam. Some of our snr Batam advisors have always mentioned about Indo Ceweks have nice wet & tied pussy. Here's what i discovered.

During one of my sexual engagement in Batam, this cewek was applying this thing after she washed up that looks like a cigar/vibrator. For a moment i thought she didn't have enough and was using a vibrator on her virginal. She kept it when she saw me & i became curious.

I asked her what is she using & if i can give her a hand (was feeling a bit guilty that she has to resort to using a vibrator). She said it was nothing. After a while i managed to convince her to show me.

( Click to show/hide )
Found this picture on the internet.

Yup this cigar looking thing is a local Jamu, called "Tongkat Ajimat Madura". I guess it is a jamu that local women used after they give birth and to keep their pussy clean & tied.

Is this really the secret to our happiness? Maybe some local folks can verify.

Another small step into their world.

P.s i don't recommend anyone to buy for their spouse or for themselves, as we don't know what is it the Jamu (eg mercury, lead..). And guys please don't used it as a cigar!!! I am sure it taste awful.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I guess their hidden gems the price also super atas?
Nwaday non peak time,most girls sitting in their fish tank were mostly 600k - 800k,1m & above were scarce. Where r the rest? Like 1m & above cat? Hw come no one curious?

anyway,pricing frm nw til cny wn't be accurate. Need to wait till near end feb after cny.

Quote:
After you post this, goldbird will be seeing many ppl asking to look at their curtain room.....lol.
with a fierce & another attitude prob okt there,80% of those who read my post wn't hav the balls to open their golden mouth.

Quote:
Since you mention utama.....i did enquire at kaha batam center when i reach on sat morning.....the lady quote me 385k. Not sure what room though.
agoda abt 39 sin$ w tax in,so like nono says earlier,it wld be a "penis-wise" but a pound stupid to go kaha to get a voucher for Utama. The thg is from 5th - 16th feb rm all fully booked. Unlikely Kaha will hav anythg to buy.

same for formosa hotel too.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
I like to share something i discovered in one of my adventures in Batam. Some of our snr Batam advisors have always mentioned about Indo Ceweks have nice wet & tied pussy. Here's what i discovered.
I wrote in one on my reports in September that one of my girls proudly showed me some kind of lotion, packaged in a small envelope like a condom, whose purpose is to make pussy tight. She said she wanted me feel happy.
I did not investigate what exactly was that lotion.
Old 27-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
Part one of history and going for breakfast now.
Looking forward to part 2 of the Batam history sharing. 1st part was cool,didnt know about Batam in such context until now. But your breakfast took so long,hehehe...

Cheers and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Galang refugee history is a very sad story. Remember the good life you have and beware of those who try to install hate among us.
Yes,the Galang refugee history serves a good lesson for a war-torn country that leads its people to seek refuge in another country faraway from home. Ex Vietnam camp aka Galang Camp has many historic sites that were currently lacking maintenance due the lack of fund. Going to this place again in 2016 before all the historic sites one day disappears.

War,has never been a good thing since the history of mankind.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
"This is probably the most interesting place to visit from Batam. It is a little far and you will need your own vehicle. This place is the remnant of what was previously a refugee camp. During the Vietnam war when refugees arrived on the shores of Singapore, they were invariably dragged back out to sea by the Singapore Navy and Army commandos. So it was very kind of the Indonesians to provide a place for the refugees. Yet this place has all the gloom and tragedy. This place is said to be haunted as there were many suicides during that time. It is a reminder to cherish what we have in our current life."
I believe most Sillyporean tourist will not travel this far.Took about 1.5 hour to go and another about 1.5 hour to get back to Nagoya. (depending on the time of the day)

Maybe i should one day do a write up on Galang Camp ,...when i have the time.

I have learned to appreciate what i have.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

The Ex-Vietnam refugee camp (aka Galang Camp) has kept most of its things intact and with lots of photos displayed in their mini museum. For most of us who has never seen or understood about refugees, it is a good learning experience to tour this place.

This is actually a prison (i think)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
But your breakfast took so long,hehehe...
Looks like u reli squeeze yr unreliable taxi driver dry in yr every trip

Yr Jan summary also took so long tis time.

I wan to knw where old man bring u to on yr last day.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
History:
Back to barelang. The word comes from the 3 main island groups, batam,rempang and galang. Ba(Tam)re(Pang)(ga)lang. Before the land bridges were made, galang became a UN refugee came for the boat people, right up to the early 90s when the last of the Vietnamese were repatriated. The luckier ones were sent to USA and other countries but most of them have to go back to VN..
Quote:
Yes,the Galang refugee history serves a good lesson for a war-torn country that leads its people to seek refuge in another country faraway from home. Ex Vietnam camp aka Galang Camp has many historic sites that were currently lacking maintenance due the lack of fund. Going to this place again in 2016 before all the historic sites one day disappears.
]
Hi BlickBassy & Nono,

Thank you for sharing the story about how Batam history & how it has evolved. I really look forward to more stories/updates from you guys.

Sorry to gatecrash into your story/updates. I thought i would add a little background on this refugees issue from our Singapore perspective (Operation Thunderstorm).

I heard of this incident during my NS days in Changi from those senior officers who were deployed then. Very exciting and worrying when i was serving.

There were 3 "exciting" events (Pedra Branca, Hijack of SQ 117 & Operation Thunderstorm) for those who were around those era.

Most people will know about SQ117 but not much on Pedra Branca (Horsburgh Lighthouse) & Operation Thunderstorm. I will not write about SQ & PB.

Short summary of Operation Thunderstorm: (Yup, before my time)
( Click to show/hide )
During the fall of Saigon a major event/incident when there were hundreds of thousands Vietnamese refugees escaping from Vietnam war in the mid 70s. Operation Thunderstorm took place when there were 8,000+ Vietnamese refugee trying to land in Singapore from the various vessels, such as Merchant ships, tugboats, Warships, fishing trawlers, landing crafts. Some of these Vietnamese refugees escaped from the war in their country were trained fighters/military officers among the others and would do anything to land due to the poor state of their vessels and lack of food. The refugees were well arm with Bazookas, Machine-guns, carbines, M16, granades, etc... were recovered

Singapore Arm forces were activated and deployed to contained and prevent the refugees from landing in Singapore. What i heard was that this incident was very tensed and one wrong move would be the end of many Vietnam refugees & SAF personnel. Finally, Sgp gov negotiated with Indonesia gov to use the Riau Island to house the Vietnamese Refugees.

Yes, we sympathized with these War Refugees Victim then but then Sgp had to protect it interest or Sgp would be completely overrun then. During then there were continuing Vietnam Refugees arriving & Sgp had a Vn Refugee camp at Sembawang Hawkins Road camp till mid 90s.

If you like to know more here is the link to the Event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Thunderstorm
http://remembersingapore.org/2011/07...-in-singapore/

Last edited by Bigbird00; 28-01-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Old 28-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derpies4545 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I believe most Sillyporean tourist will not travel this far.Took about 1.5 hour to go and another about 1.5 hour to get back to Nagoya. (depending on the time of the day)
Hi nono,may i ask hw much is taxi fare to go to tis viet camp?

Can bring my cewek go along? Sry,i ask cos i see tis pl got a graveyard,wonder if it's appropriate.

Thx
Old 28-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

History 201r. Who wants to own an island?

-duplicate

Last edited by BlickBassy; 28-01-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 28-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

History 201

WWII

You maybe wondering why Batam has so many Japanese names for their town. At one time it was occupied by the Japanese. Today tourists come to the island for golf games and tourisy activities. A dark tourist history predates the boat-people remains to be unfolded. A trip to pantai serangoon will provide some clue to Japanese living in Galang.

Right after the war, the Japanese POW were sent to Galang to grow pineapples before being repatriated. The locals suspected the Yamamoto gold is still hidden on the island. I am going to buy a metal detector if i retire one day. Meanwhile on occasional 'field' trips, i only dig out some ancient sea shells and corals right up on some hills and knolls. It suggests the Riau Islands group is relatively young. Islets are still emerging out of the seas every year. Who wants to own an island?

-

Will update the history of Batam with Part 3: Pulau Abang shipwrecks from the Admiral Ching Ho era. I don't know but there might be gold in the 3 sunken ships.

If you prefer I do it chronologically, I can put preface, a brief historical note on the Johor Sultanate influence over the Riau Islands after the fall of Malacca before moving back in the timeline.
Old 28-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
History 201

Right after the war, the Japanese POW were sent to Galang to grow pineapples before being repatriated. The locals suspected the Yamamoto gold is still hidden on the island. .
Yamamoto gold? I tot they say is in Malaysia?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpies4545 View Post
Hi nono,may i ask hw much is taxi fare to go to tis viet camp?

Can bring my cewek go along? Sry,i ask cos i see tis pl got a graveyard,wonder if it's appropriate.

Thx
depends ...100,000 rp plus minus 150,000
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1