The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

It’s been a long time since I’ve been to Batam.

It’s a very interesting place where I’ve gotten two free ladies in the past.
1) found this girl A while my friends all tabao and I didn’t. So while they are busy humping I when to stroll downstairs. Walk pass a club saw a girl talking to some other girls inside. I walk down the road and den walk back. When passing her club she came out, I smile and say hi and talk.. cut short.i told her if she wants to join me at my room and she did. (Quite hot).
2) after dinner we went to a disco.. my girl A ask for some money to buy a pill. So after give her some money I walk walk around disco and saw a Chinese mix girl b damn hot and say hi.. we talk and she wants to go other place.. Sibeh hot so i followed her. She brought me to a jackpot place.. pass her 500k and she won! But she pass me back the money..
Next morning I pass her what she won as service fee and she damn happy. So zero cost..
happy moments!

NOW...

Tuesday and Wednesday I’m off suddenly. Boss ordered me to take leave as I have too much leave..

So was at home until 3pm and thinking what to do..
Saw this thread and think! Why not! My last trip was a huge blessing and it rocks! Two solid beauty !

So I just pack up and took my passport and call for a grab to harborfront.

Reach harborbay around 5ish Indo time..
( the female boss of harborbay mart is hot! Even thot she has 2 kids.. drools)

Call up grab says cannot come in.
(13k price) walk out to petrol station also cannot! Must walk to the palace hotel or something! Far man.. should have just paid for the taxi ride go save a few dollars..

(My grab driver told me the octopus SPA girl at the palace hotel not bad.. should try next time)

Reached harmoni hotel. Throw bag down and went down. Used the hotel driver and he wanted 100k for driving me around to find..

I went to almost all outlets!

Morendo, princess, 28, candy, happy..etc

Girls at this hour or maybe it’s Tuesday sucks big time.fat or ugly... totally cannot digest type.. finally saw one quite ok at 28.. the mummy keep saying sure good she provide guarantees etc etc..and wanted 1.5. I say almost 8 soon 1.5 must be joking.. she lowered to 1.3 (knn my driver sure take a cut that’s why so expensive)..

I tell driver super hungry bring me to nice place to eat.. he brought me to the seafood place at harborbay. Total cost 600k ( my girl was quiet and burped in front of me a few time.. super turn off)

Back hotel.. tell her shower.. she said she showered.. so I bo Bian I go shower alone.. ( I even give her 100k and ask her to cheer up don’t look so Sian)

When doing she is totally soundless.. sigh...

So after one round.. I start to play my mobile and cursing myself.. knn worst expensive experience.. (paid 150k to driver (50k tips) paid 1.4 for her service.) it’s 155 sgd where I could get one nice fuck to 3 in GL.

After resting for a while.. she asked me if I want another round.. I say wait.. den a while later she asked again.. I say wait., den she asked again. I saw wait.. but just nice I finish my game.. so I look at her and den she ask can she go home.. I smile and ask her to fuck off..

After she gone., I wear my nice party armor and went down to the wine bar on ground floor!

My god! The girls at the wine bar beats any girl I saw tonight !

Hook up with dancer.. she wanted 2m.. didn’t nego.. but I told her I will watsap her and I went to M1.. I thought going into harborbay also cannot use grab and the hotel asked me to pay 50k to get a ride in.. knn gotten con

Alone so just went to the pub.. not too bad but I think wine bar better.. one dancer came to me.. hold my arms etc etc.. like kitty.. so I repay her by giving her 50k for dance tip.. buying her two drinks.. she finished her final dance and ask me if I want to eat.. I said ok.. she call for grab! Ehh how come she call can.. so I recon after the ferry services.. you could call for grab as no more passengers..

She brought me to a road side noodle stall behind Harmoni hotel! Not bad.. quite tasty.. saw many nice pretty girls.. quite a few of them work around the pubs near by.

Saw one I like sit across my table.. the whole supper she is bus talking to her gay coordinator about work and money..

After supper she hold my hand walk back to my hotel with her gay coordinator.. sent me into the hotel door and say bye bye and asked for tips! (Knn my heart thinking.. I bought two drinks for you give you 50k tips for your dancing. Bought you and your gay buddy supper while you two happily chit chat.. when i tried to kiss you in the grab car you bite my tongue.. now you so shameless asking for tips!) du Lan give her 50k and she asked me to give her gay buddy too!, so I gave her gay buddy 20k .. so they both happily left.. I walk back to the noodle shop and ask for the gurl I like number to watsap. She works at a pub nearby.

Saw the hotel driver that drive me to M1. Call out for me that why I never call him to fetch me back from M1! Den give me a look like I disappointed him! I make him suffer losses.. etc.. etc.. fuck up and throw 10k at him..

Walk back to hotel again and saw some girls squatting near the door. One not bad one ask for 1m (at this hour.?) I say no and went back to sleep..

And the wholly fucking shit is! The Fucking motor bike noise!, knn..

Den the 430am mosque chanting!,,

So if you cheong in Batam and choose Harmoni

Sleep early! If not you can only get to sleep around 6am!

Wake up next day went for breakfast..
after breakfast went back and sleep for a while.

Wake up again and check out. After check out (I check out at 1 plus) I went to the 2nd floor massage place. Asked for a young pretty girl. Reception ignored me and gave me a aunty..

Massage is decent.. after that she asked me if I wanted HJ., I ask how much.. she says 30! I’m thinking 3 dollars for a handjob.??? Ok Loh.. only 3.. what the hell.. so she helped me. Can not touch her so Sian.. she does it for quite some time and after that i ask her to stop..

Went for my milk bath. I took the 315k package..

After the came out and since I don’t have 30k I gave her 50k for her effort and went off.. while passing her the cash. She say she wanted! 30sgd which is 300k! Not 30k Indon money! I looked at her and tell her to fuck off as we are in indon. You asked 30 I give 30! Don’t last min try to screw me again!

Learned from my lesson last night I called for a grab (13k) rather than 50-60k the hotel charges..

As I was early for an hour for the next ferry.. I walk around and have a last look at my chio harborbay mart female boss.. walk walk saw three malay girls.. one looks pretty nice.. they talk to me and I talk back.. discovered the nice one is from KL.. so gotten number..

Take away

1) do not go to the ta bao shop when you reach after 2.. you are left with junks. Might as well go to pubs and clubs to hunt. Same price more chio!
2) you can get a grab into harborbay anytime. You can take a grab out after the ferry service or you go Makan at the seafood area,
3) our south Asian neighbors all think we Singaporean are dick heads! So they will try their best to chop us! Quoting us high price. ( that’s why they will ask where are you from first) Do negotiates or reject! They shamelessly asked. So we shouldn’t feel bad on rejecting.
4) book harmoni is convenient but you either sleep early or sleep early in the morning. And why the fuck the curtains only pulled 1/4 from each side! Left 1/2 exposed to sunlight when the sun rises!

Overall.. 300 plus.. one lousy dirty fuck.. can’t sleep well hotel.. Lol
Old 11-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

A tip for bros who want to go booking joints. If your hotel is far from the joints, take a Grabcar or Gocar to a nearby hotel near the joints. Then just walk to the joints to avoid the 300k taxi commision. Hotel examples are utama hotel, lai lai mutiara hotel and the legendary Formosa Hotel . Hope this helps make your cheonging cheaper
Old 11-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
It’s been a long time since I’ve been to Batam.
(.........)
Overall.. 300 plus.. one lousy dirty fuck.. can’t sleep well hotel.. Lol
I found this post one of the most interesting ones I have read in a long time. It is not only nice to read, but it also presents very useful information to all first-time and returning visitors to Batam. If one reads it, he can learn a long series of "AVOID" with local girls, drivers, and the like.

When someone asks me "should I go to Batam? Is it good?" I always point out that Batam is NOT an easy place, at least for first-time visitors.
In your short visit, you have experienced many pitfalls that put at risk any tourist's easy life: local Indo being so hungry and eager of pulling money out of foreigners, how expert they are in identifying the inexperienced tourist, who is easier to exploit, etc. etc.
Clearly, most of those leeches thought you would have not dared to refuse, so they requested tips and extra money without shame. There is a thin line between being a gentleman, or simply kind, and being easy to exploit until being considered dumb. Those people have no shame.

I wish you go back to Batam hardened by this experience and you have better luck. I am sure you will. We all passed through negative experiences such as those you reported.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Which is why the initial negotiation is very important. And it still boils down to no bargain, no good service in my book.

A rough example :

Girl ask - Koko want to massage "there"?

Man reply - Where?

Girl touch man's little bro with a shy smile.

Man ask - How much you charge for HJ?

Girl says - 300k rupiah

Man says - So expensive, my friend tells me Batam is 100k HJ and 200k FJ.

Girl says - What?! 100k HJ? Not possible.

Man ask - Lower a bit la...i will take up HJ if price ok.

Girl reply - Ok, 200k rupiah, ok?

Man ask - 100k rupiah ok la...

Girl reply - Cannot.

Keep quiet from both Man and Girl.

This could result in 2 scenarios if Man refuse to back down.

Scene 1 : Both party lost,Man dont get the special service and girl didnt get the chance to make "that" extra income.

Scene 2 : The girl back down or try to up the price to 150k rupiah. If girl give in and Man agree, it will be a win win situation. Scene 2 is also the situation whereby the HJ MOST LIKELY have no roaming,hehehe...and that is the time to up the scale in rupiah. Meaning increase the price for the girls to strip in full and auto roaming.
Above is a very good illustration.

I'm lucky i read & today, haven't met a girl in btm who didn't allow roaming yet.

Quote:
Some bros may think this is complicated, but its already so natural in me whenever i visit Massage shops in Batam. And most of such times, these negotiation is done via google translate,hehehe...to me, such negotiation or bargaining is no difference when i am in JB or Singapore. The one who are not desperate and are clear-minded enough wins.
I think u said that before, bargaining is indonesia's culture, ever since 40 yrs ago, they already knwn to make up higher pricing for their clients to bargain dwn. i agreed with u that those who are desperate enough will most often lose the battle.

Quote:
One last thing to add, i usually try the same shop at least twice. If most of the girls in those particular shop dont do roaming, then i will avoid those shops. And under my closer observation, most Massage shops with girls that do not allow roaming usually, either the shop will have lesser to no business OR those girls themselves wont last very long there.
I've this experience before, go back tell okt that the girl i picked yesterday not my type, next one he recommended me bcm much better in terms of quality and service. I think the okt feel bad & he knew he didn't recommend a really good one this time round, i will be his customer no more.

Quote:
And wherever there cheaper places whereby the girls who are WILD and PLAYFUL, business will almost 100% be FANTASTICALLY GOOD. Surely not many will like girls who took MORE interest in their own mobile phone rather than their customer's "little bro". Find such GIRLS, and your Batam trip will be filled with better satisfaction.
This is 50% luck, 50% skill involved.

Which is y i every time i am in any joint, i'd ask em if they have any new girls.

Quote:
Yes, those GIRLS do exist in Batam. And not rare at all,just not so common (if thats what anyone is looking for).

Imagine the difference between a girl after-sex later would play with her mobile phone and those better girls i am talking about, after-sex later would play (or stay focus) with my "little bro" instead. Thats WHY i am still in Batam after nearly 7 years,hehehe... the girls in Batam that i know i have no chance were MOSTLY from Jakarta. In other words, girls who tells me they were from Jakarta, they were often the WORST of the lot, base on my very own findings.

(Worst, is a strong word)

The BEST and better girls i have got so far in Batam, in my own perspective were from Surabaya, Bandung and Kalimantan. Oh wait, there's Bali girls can be added to my list too,hehehe...
For me, the worst girls i've got were from Medan. Second place would be those from Jkt. This is a man meat & poison thing actually.

Quote:
Pm-ed you earlier, someone's been giving away October 2019 ferry coupons for free, claimed to have 9 pieces of it. In case your other friends need them,hehehe...
Thx, all free coupons should have been taken up by now.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Not the 1st time i visit Penuin wet market,nearby BCS Mall. Its however the 1st time i walk a little more thoroughly inside it,hehehe...and in the morning....
Look at the row of shop facing your frevorate chicken rice....They are all targeting foreigner....that stay in hotels around. Too many sg uncles/aunties known the place(including my OC)...
Seller also try to Price higher as compare to other market.
As for sharks.....
If you visit more often... Can even see Some endangered species...

P.s.
If you want 古早味菜头粿 can try bying duck egg @rp3500 and ask the aunty beside 白龙 to cook for you.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I found this post one of the most interesting ones I have read in a long time. It is not only nice to read, but it also presents very useful information to all first-time and returning visitors to Batam. If one reads it, he can learn a long series of "AVOID" with local girls, drivers, and the liked.
Bo bian.. Lawry tried reading this thread but you know what? This SBF is not like what I know before.. I read so many pages and no one piece of information. Nowadays people use these to boost their ego.. ive read junks in this thread.

So Lawry decides to give some good old SBF fashion FR..
Old 12-10-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like old style! Thumbs up!
(even if I am so young )
I hope to read again your adventures, this time with less incidents.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bo bian.. Lawry tried reading this thread but you know what? This SBF is not like what I know before.. I read so many pages and no one piece of information. Nowadays people use these to boost their ego.. ive read junks in this thread.

not sure if some will also tell you off for complaining about chanting at early morning , like what they told me. As per the guideline they try to set, want cheap fark must bare with it else might as well stay in sinkieland .... Really ish chee ma gan
Old 12-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Hehehe...Rambo Last blood is now screening in Batam, Cinema 21 theater. One of the movie i am looking forward to watch in Batam. But i think i am looking it to watch it in Grand Batam Mall instead whereby it has start screening as yet.
Lol...jus watch joker y'day nite in btm wit my ger ger...not bad...not bad...i strongly recommed u 2 watch...so nw i'm free inside btm hotel rm, so tht i take some mins 2 write a cartoon joke 2 pleasure every1 readin here while gettin a bbbj frm my ger ger...lol...it's jus 4 laugh onli hor, no offence 2 ani1 intended....lol

Quote:
别在意别人的看法。你是谁,只有你自己说了才算
( Click to show/hide )

Enjoy the movie, be it if its Nezha or Rambo, most importantly, enjoy Batam.
cartoon 2 continues @ below bottom... after clicking spoiler icon...lol

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

hmm...mayb later if got time i go 4 sm kkj massage....lol
Old 12-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
this 干炒海鲜伊府面 looks ok.
Hope is the hotel style and not our local tze char how siao type
i tink restaurant is halal kind wit out pork, tat meanin is they use vege oil 2 fried, so unlikely 2 b as good lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Lol. U still behind time.
put $ inside ang bao packet no hv behind time one de la...lol, use telkomsel sim card today aldy can transfer pulsa liao...stil got gopay in btm aso can do the same...lol

imagine i hp one day tio hackers, wah lao eh...i surely cry until no tears....lol...real $ hold inside hand still feel better ma, tio boh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
u can easily tell who r the clones there base on the voucher's serial number on the adverts, just fyi.
ai ya, tis one i know la...

even the btm taxi ad tere all aso many cloneys...lol. Most impotent is no get cheated. Pay liao no get vouchers then reli siao liao....lol...

Quote:
i'm going btm on cny as well, meet up for AQ "reunion"?
sure sure, every yr i aso tere, jus mayb not on first day of cny but second day onward cos famili cummitment la.

good idea ya, mayb tis year can try 2 gather all the aq team 2 battle on together....lol...but every1 mus need 2 bring laptop or go 2 btm internet cafe...lol

ya...one more thg, u all gng uncle fish tere 2 collect ang bao?

Quote:
Coupons no charge, totally free (doesnt need to buy me Teh Botel,hehehe...). Expiry either Oct 2019 or Nov 2019.
knn, u sibei double standard sia...i take frm u mus buy u teh botel sm more, other ppl take frm u no need ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So Pepsi totally MIA as of 10OCT from Indonesia?
suppose 2 b good news?!

nw can bring pepsi cola 2 btm 2 sell....lol
Old 12-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
put $ inside ang bao packet no hv behind time one de la...lol, use telkomsel sim card today aldy can transfer pulsa liao...stil got gopay in btm aso can do the same...lol

imagine i hp one day tio hackers, wah lao eh...i surely cry until no tears....lol...real $ hold inside hand still feel better ma, tio boh?
Tats why no need bring packet. Its cashless trsf and of course ensure teres money in ur acct.

So far been trsf here and tere till UK. No hack. Just bear in mind. When do trsf avoid using public wifi lor. As for cash, no choice. Certain payments still need cash. I would rather not use cash. So much hassle. Just wait for batam to be a smart city lor.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 12-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
And don't always try to comply to every1's request. It'll work better.
Hehehe...maybe i did try but well...everyone has different preference hence much often i would write down a list of itinerary on where to go and do what but wouldnt chose to clamp everything into a short-timing so as to allow some intervals.

I am working on going to 2 bringing people 2 different scene in one place tho,hehehe...just testing out.

Quote:
If u guys still need the coupons, there's a lady selling it for $16 for 12. I think got chance to bargain to 15 for 12 but postage 0.30 or collect Bishan Serangoon Sengkang Hougang mrt. Exp 30 nov. Ad only post abt an hr ago.
Thank you bro, i have got enough too. My uncle just gave me another dozen coupons expiring in Nov 2019,hehehe...heard from him, that expired coupon can also be use, but dont know how true as i havent try yet,hehehe...

I wonder if orange ticket that expires during June 2019 can be use or not,hehehe...a friend pass me one recently.

Let those S$2 coupons be sank in there to keep the price at that site down instead. Many there still sells their coupon at crazily high price. i notice an few idiots selling at S$10 to S$80,hehehe...they can continue to rot with those coupons,hehehe...

I am waiting for Dec coupons, and i have a feeling there might not be any more Dec coupons due to the Dec 2019 and Jan 2020 holidays. Will also be keeping tabs on it.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Have to start planning a trip to Batam meant for aunties and uncles next week and i encounter an issue regarding hotel rooms,hehehe...

3 uncles wish to stay in one room and 2 aunties in another. And they had show wishes NOT to stay in the previous hotel i recommended for most newbies in Batam,hehehe...not becos it isnt good but more on wanting to stay somewhere different. So now, i need a room with 3 single bed and another room with 2 single bed. Room with 2 single can be easily found in any hotel but room with 3 single, i search and only manage to find one hotel that has it so far.

I do understand many hotels will be able to add an extra bed to a 2-single bed room but it would most likely be a children's bed due to the room size. So i am left with 2 options :

1. Find a room that has 3 single beds

2. Find a 2 single bed room BIG enough to accommodate another single bed.

I gave aunties and uncles the option of inter-connected room but was rejected.

My question/s were as below :

1. Is there any hotels in Batam other than Harmoni Hotel at Jodoh area that has 3 single bed? (photo posted above was from Harmoni Hotel)

2. Is there any hotel room big enough that can ask the hotel management to bring in another single bed? Of course, the option is other than Harbour Boutique Hotel and Formosa Hotel becos they have stayed in those hotels before. I am talking about normal single bed and not children bed,hehehe...

I will be calling Batam City Hotel later to check them out as i heard they have a Junior Suite with 3 single bed before but that was more than a year ago info. I am still searching as i type.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-10-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Itinerary for Uncles and Aunties (we will be using a full day taxi) :

1. Reach Hotel check in the morning

2. Think i will bring them to Penuin wet market on the 1st stop since they so love that place.

3. Lunch will either be at -

a) Rezeki Seafood Restaurant (around Nongsa area)

b) Kelong Restaurant 188 Citra Utama (Barelang)

c) Barelang Seafood Restaurant

I am open to Kopak Jaya 007 Kelong Seafood Restaurant which is also around Barelang too. But i mainly have only 2 lunches in this trip, so i will be keeping this one open to let these aunties and uncles take their pick,hehehe...

After lunch will probably bring them to :

4. Pulau Galang temple, since already at Barelang area.

5. Nagoya Hill Mall shopping (since they wasnt brought there the last time)

6. After shopping will be back to hotel to rest up a bit and head for massage or foot reflexology (if there is a MP inside hotel). Most likely will bring them to Aiko or Namii.

7. Night time dinner options (all uncles are all beer drinker) :

a) Windsor Food Court

b) J8 Food Court

c) Utama 98 Food Court

Since there will only be one dinner, they will get to choose one of the 3 above,hehehe...but i am still keeping Lovely Food Court and A2 Food Court option open.

7. Back to hotel, if uncles and aunties still have that bit of energy, there are still options to head for a movie or KTV session.

Next day morning, breakfast would be at Meximo Pub wantan mee or A2 Food Court, followed by Penuin wet market. Reason for going to wet market again is becos there will surely be things they forget to buy or things that they initially wish to buy but choose NOT to during the day before. Talking about aunties being fickle-minded at times,hehehe...

If time allows, will bring them to Lucky temple before heading for lunch. Probably one of the 4 lunch option stated above BUT if time isnt on our side, will bring them to either Astro Food Court or somewhere near ferry terminal.

Free and easy thereafter, and probably one last foot reflexology (if time allows) before heading back to ferry terminal for a cup of coffee at Morning Bakery or Malaya Cafe while waiting to go back Singapore (for that 1 or 2 uncle/aunty who needs to go back). Excelso is unlikely to be suitable for them.

Hehehe...i am expecting myself to be VERY busy on that 2D1N and 3D2N.

Just taking down notes and keeping tabs on my coming trip "itinerary".

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont want some to tell u off? best you complain to your wife Anjing!!

Last edited by fde83; 12-10-2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Edits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1