The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Uni students are no longer a sought after commidity. Rainbow 4 has plenty of them. I even found a Ramkamhaeng uni girl in a local agogo bar. The ones from good universities like Chulalongkorn and Mahidol will not be working in such occupations because they probably have filthy rich Thai boyfriends who have more than 10 cars back home.

TheUnforgiven
Old 30-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven
Uni students are no longer a sought after commidity. Rainbow 4 has plenty of them. I even found a Ramkamhaeng uni girl in a local agogo bar. The ones from good universities like Chulalongkorn and Mahidol will not be working in such occupations because they probably have filthy rich Thai boyfriends who have more than 10 cars back home.

TheUnforgiven
Yup, it may not be an uncommon sight to find an Uni girl working @ Patpong/Soi Cowboy/Nana as ago-go dancers or FLs in one of the farang pubs. Basically, anyone with moolah can bonk them. It is not difficult for a thai girl to continue her studies right up to University because their education system is not the same as ours. You won't see any tom, dick or harry study @ NUS/NTU. For them, if they have enough moolah to pay for their school fees, it doesn't really matter what sort of results they get. *Pls note that this only apply to some 'universities'.* In fact, there are quite several WLs I've known study @ RamKhamHeng.

So I would really suggest Bros who wanna hook a non-WL Uni gal can try their luck at pubs/discos. Can do a further read-up on the 1st page. It definitely gives more thrill than bonking a WL Uni gal. It's even possible to bonk a chic from Chulalongkorn/Mahidol/Thammasat, etc...

And I agree that the gals from well-known Unis have filthy rich Chao Chu-type boyfriends. But on the condition that they are pretty right? The "Chao Chus" also wouldn't want to waste their time bonking clever but ugly girls.

Thanks Bro. TheUnforgiven for adding some spice & life to this thread. *Cheers*
Old 30-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
Yup, it may not be an uncommon sight to find an Uni girl working @ Patpong/Soi Cowboy/Nana as ago-go dancers or FLs in one of the farang pubs. Basically, anyone with moolah can bonk them.

U can also c a lot SG uni gers selling pussy if they are not born fortunate. SG kids can count themselves lucky, they have their parents to turn to when they need money.

Those Thai gers need to earn money to give to their parents and pay for their school stuffs. I do respect these gers.
Old 30-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U can also c a lot SG uni gers selling pussy if they are not born fortunate. SG kids can count themselves lucky, they have their parents to turn to when they need money.

Those Thai gers need to earn money to give to their parents and pay for their school stuffs. I do respect these gers.
In Thailand, the society goes this way: The rich are filthy rich and they will only go richer. The poor are really poor and it will be really hard for them to turn things round. And the poors in Thailand form up quite a big group, so the sex industry is a booming business in Thailand when many poor thai girls have not much option but to choose this path. To MOST of the WLs, they work in this line is not because they want to buy Louis Vuitton @ Gaysorn instead of Patpong... They have to do this is because they have to support their aged parents and siblings who are still studying... No girl would want to choose this path if situation allows... But who can survive on a 6000-8000 BAHT pay every month?!

I agree that respect needs to be shown to these girls... How do we do that? Just treat her like a human-being/2hr-lover and be nice to her... Don't degrade her or resort to any humiliating acts on her just because one has some money... They may be poor but always remember, they are like you and me, human-being... *Cheers* and enjoy the always beautiful, Thai Girls!!! *Drools*
Old 30-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
In Thailand, the society goes this way: The rich are filthy rich and they will only go richer. The poor are really poor and it will be really hard for them to turn things round. And the poors in Thailand form up quite a big group, so the sex industry is a booming business in Thailand when many poor thai girls have not much option but to choose this path. To MOST of the WLs, they work in this line is not because they want to buy Louis Vuitton @ Gaysorn instead of Patpong... They have to do this is because they have to support their aged parents and siblings who are still studying... No girl would want to choose this path if situation allows... But who can survive on a 6000-8000 BAHT pay every month?!
I agree that respect needs to be shown to these girls... How do we do that? Just treat her like a human-being/2hr-lover and be nice to her... Don't degrade her or resort to any humiliating acts on her just because one has some money... They may be poor but always remember, they are like you and me, human-being... *Cheers* and enjoy the always beautiful, Thai Girls!!! *Drools*
Some correction to put into perspective being shown here

U should have seen
1) How expensive their bags are and what kind of phone models they are using.

2) Surviving on 6000-8000baht pay a month, and the dept store gals are earning this kind of money or even less. If all go be prostitutes, then dept stores only males working? But not quite leh, dept stores still have girls working, so that is to say these group of girls can survive on 6000-8000baht a month?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
imkaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Are u sure?
Someone here got girlfriend working in Rainbow4 and graduated from ABAC leh. U know where is ABAC or not?

But then, I agree with u lah... I think among all, most educated Thai ladies will consider agogo bar as most low class. hehe.. thats why this whole graduated from ABAC but work in Rainbow4 story still one of my funniest jokes to share with newbies. Wanna work also go work in G-club as dancers or PRs where customers are richer and generous and no commitment to sleep with customers.
I always wonder about this, not to say I disagree with you - but in reality the MP or massage girl would / should be consider among the lowest of class, why? because in their work they don't have a choice as to customer, that is they sit there, the guy pick them and they have no choice but to services the customer, more over they can get bonk 3,4,5 or more times a day just to make up the number..$$$...as let say for 2000bht girl at mirage, or even poseidon model...at say 3200baht..they would only be getting around 1/2 of that, around 1000 baht - 1600 baht..as per the figure above, so to say earn around 3000 bath to 4000 baht one night the girl need to be at least getting 2-3 customer. Where by the a-go-go girl really does have a choice, she can come and sit with you..but if she does not like you, she can always make some excuses....or acting up so you would skip her....if going for LT...at depend on whether she like the sex..or else you be pushing to get 2..3 shot a night...and for her..she be getting around 3000baht - 4000baht..based on the market rate. Often..they get to go out and dine with the customer...They also do not have to services you...it just simply be sex..services..as opposed to the MP girl who have to wash you, massage for you etc...if the a-go-go girl doing it simply because she want to not because she have to.

I think the freedom of choice is important, be it limited and it is what determine should be determine class. The girl work in a-go-go know this. Generally as the girl in a-go-go are more darker...so it perceived as lower class then that of MP by the local Thai man, yet they rather go and bonk a fairer MP girl, who be servicing say 3-4 man a night, and don't have a choice as to choosing her customer.

In Thai context, the KTV, gentleman club girl are rightly so perceived as higher class, they cost more, they have a choice....but after them I would say a-go-go before the MP or Massage girl basing on their work.

It is a norm that most girl in a-go-go are not uni student, yet..it does not mean that there isn't any. There are always exception, I met a girl once, well she told me she was a uni student, a local bangkok girl not from the north etc...was pretty young, had student pass...and all seem to fit the bill as a uni student...not that it matter a bit for me....and or i would bother to check out. In talking to her I asked her why she chose A-go-go over MP etc..and her explaination was - well it mostly foreign customer so, let chance she be seen by a local thai man (face)..it also more flexible, and all the choices above....well seem to make sense to me. Most pr / dancer / gentlemen club girl don't make 3000baht - 4000baht a night unless she too take up sleeping with customer and or get picked up by a sugar daddy! or richman son! still in Thai high society context the girl still be consider as low class...she would dare reviewing her back ground... Ofcourse some will refused to go with customer...I say good on them...some guy will fall for her..and ended up paying a bomb...in the long run...when the supply stop..the girl go back to work..and hope to look for another guy...at most a higher class WL...still a WL.

Cheers
Old 30-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkaa
Where by the a-go-go girl really does have a choice, she can come and sit with you..but if she does not like you, she can always make some excuses....or acting up so you would skip her....if going for LT...at depend on whether she like the sex..or else you be pushing to get 2..3 shot a night...and for her..she be getting around 3000baht - 4000baht..based on the market rate. Often..they get to go out and dine with the customer...They also do not have to services you...it just simply be sex..services..as opposed to the MP girl who have to wash you, massage for you etc...if the a-go-go girl doing it simply because she want to not because she have to.
I do agree with some of the points u mentioned.
However, what I mentioned wasn't my point of view, in fact was from the mouth of WLs I "interviewed". *LOL* And if u read my msg, I said, "educated" Thai girls find agogo ladies "lo-so".... I didn't say MP girls look down on AGOGO ladies.. but I do suspect they do. For our experiment, I'll go ask the MP ladies why they don't go work in a AGOGO bar next time, ok? hehe

I can only assure u MOST of the high class MP ladies do live a more comfortable life than MOST of the AGOGO ladies....

Quote:
I think the freedom of choice is important, be it limited and it is what determine should be determine class. The girl work in a-go-go know this. Generally as the girl in a-go-go are more darker...so it perceived as lower class then that of MP by the local Thai man, yet they rather go and bonk a fairer MP girl, who be servicing say 3-4 man a night, and don't have a choice as to choosing her customer.
I think this is a funny statement.. u kept emphasizing on choices of AGOGO ladies.. I can only ask u do u really believe a AGOGO lady will refuse a customer even if the customer offered lots of money?

And jus for ur info, MP ladies also have choice lah... hehe... if they see certain customers (like some don't like farang or "keh") they don't like walked in, they'll get up and pretend to go to toilet and hide behind.
Quote:
In Thai context, the KTV, gentleman club girl are rightly so perceived as higher class, they cost more, they have a choice....but after them I would say a-go-go before the MP or Massage girl basing on their work.
In ur perspective, KTV/G-club < AGOGO < MP ladies? Thats interesting. What about those bars in Pattaya? hehe

I can only agree with ur last statement, "at most a higher class WL...still a WL."

Quote:
It is a norm that most girl in a-go-go are not uni student, yet..it does not mean that there isn't any. There are always exception, I met a girl once, well she told me she was a uni student, a local bangkok girl not from the north etc...was pretty young, had student pass...and all seem to fit the bill as a uni student...not that it matter a bit for me....and or i would bother to check out. In talking to her I asked her why she chose A-go-go over MP etc..and her explaination was - well it mostly foreign customer so, let chance she be seen by a local thai man (face)..it also more flexible, and all the choices above....well seem to make sense to me. Most pr / dancer / gentlemen club girl don't make 3000baht - 4000baht a night unless she too take up sleeping with customer and or get picked up by a sugar daddy! or richman son! still in Thai high society context the girl still be consider as low class...she would dare reviewing her back ground... Ofcourse some will refused to go with customer...I say good on them...some guy will fall for her..and ended up paying a bomb...in the long run...when the supply stop..the girl go back to work..and hope to look for another guy...at most a higher class WL...still a WL.
I didn't say there're no University girls working in AGOGO bars... I think I said that many times already... I even said in Thailand, as long as u want/wish to study, u can always apply to study in their Open University like Ramkamheang or Bangkok University or other lesser known Open University... u don't even have to attend the lectures! Waiters/waiteresses working in pubs also University students... so whats great about University students working in a AGOGO bar?

What I'm saying here is some joker claimed his AGOGO girlfriend graduated from ABAC... do u know what is ABAC? Its a International school and it cost a bomb to study in one... u telling me its possible a International School graduate will go work in Rainbow 4 just because her friends "invited" her to?

Talking about "darker" skin ladies... I do notice that MOST of the "hi-so" Thai ladies have fair skin.... it is a fact that being "fairer" in Thailand brings u further.

cheers
Old 30-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Some correction to put into perspective being shown here
U should have seen
1) How expensive their bags are and what kind of phone models they are using.
2) Surviving on 6000-8000baht pay a month, and the dept store gals are earning this kind of money or even less. If all go be prostitutes, then dept stores only males working? But not quite leh, dept stores still have girls working, so that is to say these group of girls can survive on 6000-8000baht a month?
Most of the times, these girls will tell their sob stories... why they wann do this... because parents poor farmers, owe people lots of money.. siblings no $$$ to study... parents sick.... blah blah blah.... I do believe probably 70% are true and thats how they "STARTED" this line.... then suddenly u see the mobile phones they carry? Most are the latest models... some carry 2 mobiles somemore.
Aiya, they say we jus listen lah... don't be like some cock wanna save these ladies from the "fire pits" and before they knew, they'd become "sponsors".
p.s. u ever heard of ABAC graduated girl working in AGOGO bars not because she got financial difficulties but because her friends invited her along? How do u explain that then? hehehe
Old 30-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 23
cum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samstercum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samstercum2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Bro, I don’t agree that we should use the phone they carry as a yardstick of the puying’s wealth. Nevertheless I concur that 30% are conjured stories.

I know of a few Puying who is feeding on some rich Thai biz man but holds a not expensive phone.
Old 30-09-2006, 09:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

rainbow got some uni syudents,i following my friend there this dec.hope to find one there and ask her follow my friend's 2 students lover to sin for holiday on jan.
Old 30-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum2soon
Bro, I don’t agree that we should use the phone they carry as a yardstick of the puying’s wealth. Nevertheless I concur that 30% are conjured stories.
I know of a few Puying who is feeding on some rich Thai biz man but holds a not expensive phone.
Of cos we don't jus look at the mobile phones... my point is... if wanna show sympathy to these ladies, don't go whore house in the first place.
Went to a MP recently and this girl asked me if I came often.. I said sometimes and she asked who was the last girl and whats her name.. I told her straight in the face I don't remember cos I'm not here to make friends. She gave me a frown but I had a good laugh.. haha

Enjoy ur weekend!

cheers
Old 30-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
jodunreallycare is stuck in moderation for some time to come

thai gers r all pros. everyone has a price. rich or poor all the same. rich ones are more expensive to fuck that's all. zap me if u like but this is my honest views.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
screenserver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros....hmmm i would like to say that i think thai gals are more friendly typ mayb due to their Land Of Smile accent ba.. and is train when young to be polite etc.. just my little point of view of those uni students..
Since last yr till now, iv been traveling to bkk quite often for leisure and business.. most of e time alone, know some thai gal friends over e net so we meet up there for PARTY!!! To my experience.. when we first met.. we already break e ice, imagine me alone with her & 2more of her gals friends to go chiong at Escudo @Soi55 Tong Lor.. tell u e place is so cool to me,mayb first time going there ba.. but this place alot of thai chinese.. walou u go there sure will enjoy 1 lol .Open 2 bottle and some snacks, wah must try e fried sotong there dame nice..Didnt know tat after about an hour, our table is full of SYT all thai chinese,some were my friends friend..happening man, we dance and drink and they open another 3 more bottles on their house this time.. notice many guys starring at our table, but wat e hack as long i enjoy can liao la lol..walou they dance very seductive typ 1 leh can let u BUA ( Rub>?? )their ass or they will use their ass to bang on your didi area..so daring man i also paisay..so just drink and enjoy lor.

After party ,6 of us went supper dunno where is it..and went back to my room..4stayed over and guess wat next...heehee... machiam gang rap me sia..stil cant forget 1 of e gals let me finger her till she pee out on e bed bcos i don let her go toilet:P erm.. im not making u guys high or wat hor.. just telling my experience with thai friends

As i can say, if u meet e right friends, they can be very accomodating and friendly, imagine students and they don mind to buy another 3 botts of vodka and johnny..just to enjoy e weekends together somehow welcoming me to thailand like tat kekeke.Play untill 8plus morning man..freaking tired.after tat all of us drop dead on e bed till about 1plus i woke up wanting to go weekend market Jartujak cos is Saturday ma n i like to hunt around for new things, so drag them up and here e 5 of us went shopping....bought them some cloths and accessories and went for late lunch somehow dinner to thanks them for their time with me FOC leh..paisay man..haha..
After shopping about 7pm liao, intend to ask them bring me go party again,this time round we went back e same place. Is so happening lor staying in bkk.. hmmm how i wish i can own a apartment there soon hee hee..

Thats all with some of my experience with pure and not FL thai girls here..
So e next time u guys go bkk..do have fun and be friendly not those proud typ of attitude hor..and i m sure u guys can have alot of FOC bonking around
Think will so call camp in here liao hahaha!!
Cheers!

Hope there will be more experience from other SBF members to share in here!
Old 01-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum2soon

I meant if they work in the line because of family, then most of the money should go back to family. Right?

Not as in spending more than 10K baht on new NOKIA phones, paying 10 over K on car instalments. Buying LV's, Gucci's.

So if they want to say they want to help their family, no wrong with it, but cut out the bull shit when they are carrying LV, with a NOKIA Sirrocco 8800 in it. Makes me puke when i hear that.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 01-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Of cos we don't jus look at the mobile phones... my point is... if wanna show sympathy to these ladies, don't go whore house in the first place.
Went to a MP recently and this girl asked me if I came often.. I said sometimes and she asked who was the last girl and whats her name.. I told her straight in the face I don't remember cos I'm not here to make friends. She gave me a frown but I had a good laugh.. haha

Enjoy ur weekend!

cheers
U never tell her, " u give me a good fuck, I will come back for more."

hehehe
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1