The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster
aiwan - My KaoSiong Experience

My first FR, kinda of long but that’s what I experienced in Taiwan during my recent trip. Dun zap mi if its not well written, just teach me 

While staying in this Hotel call Tian Yu, we (me and my friend) asked the floor attendance where got happening place around the town, where got a lot of young girls etc...The floor attendance straight away tells us that there is no need to go elsewhere, she can arrange for us. ...humm tempting, we push away her offer saying we need to go dinner.

Later that night, when we return, we meet a gorgeous babe at the 1st floor of the lift. wow long black hair, pretty face, nice fair skin, about 1.65m B-C cup. well it arouse our interest n so we approached our floor attendance upon going up. to our disappointment, she didn't know who was the girl we saw as it may be called by a different floor. or she could be a hotel guess. ok. say she will arrange for us so both of us waited in my room.

10min later 2 SYT PRC turned up. Rather average look, slim n fair. One is tall about 1.74m B, the other is 1.60m C. my friend say nono to the so call mama and asked her to change. haha she did. While waiting, the mama came in n tell us, later the girl turn up, if dun like just tell her to change.. wow,

Waited another about 15min, another 2 turned up. this time one Korean and one PRC. my friend immediately hook onto the korean and asked the mama to keep her. im ok with the other girl but my friend rejected her on my behalf...duh wtf. but nvm she not exactly nice, to me she is only 6/10 in terms of looks.

so waited for another 15min or so, 2 more PRC turned up, wow this time i immediately go for her. name Cai Xia. from Ha Er bing
looks 7.5/10
height 1.68m 50kg
34B-22-33

She was so cute when she enter, she came in sat beside me on the bed holding my hand like her bf, my friend was like rather keen on her also and wanted to do 4some in m room but my girl keep pushing him away. Ask him go back to his room dun disturb us. In another word, fark off haha.

So the session started with some hot frenching, my hands were all over her body. hehe free auto roam. Removing the buttons on her dress one by one, slowly exposing her white lacy bra. what a sight. She suggested going shower first but i stopped her, then tell her to do slowly and say i willl pay for 2 round, cos i dun like to rush. She say ok and i proceed to remove her jean. One thing i like about girls is for them to wear matching bra n panty. During all these while, my clothes were also removed by her. she was holding my didi and my hand was in her panty while licking n sucking at her pink nipples (yes PINK) with the loosen bra straps. She was moaning softly and when i feel she is abit wet, we proceed for the showers. The shower was SOP but i fingered her abit to make her wet.

On the bed, instead of letting her start first i was already too horny and proceed to cat bath her, hot frenching, fingering and slowly moving down south. She was nicely trimmed, n pinkish down there. Wow juicy too. Heavy petting her like a GF. Gave her a good paint job for about 10 min until i think she cum and ask me to lie down for her turn.

A standard SOP from chest to balls. it was wet and her tongue job was great. But surprising she took the mineral water from my bedside and gave me a wetter bbbj followed by an AR while I was facing up with 2 legs in the air. First time in such position. Felt abit funny.

She then proceed to cap me n ride me for about 5min, the missionary then side way. Then I pull her over to the sofa beside and ask her to sit on me, front facing me n back facing me. Then back onto the bed with me standing by the side, doggy for another 5min or so… damn so tired still cannot come (actually due to the alcohol I took during dinner) she was tight n wet and I can see her trying to grab whatever she can when she moan louder

Back on the bed, I was too tired to carry on so I let her ride me. From grinding to standard riding to raising her keen n pump me up n down in the riding position. Still didn’t come so she suggested we rest while she do a slow HJ on me. Removing the CD, she lie beside me n slowly tickling me n HJ with one hand, the other hand on the balls. Nice feeling but never come. She kinda see abit no point so started BBBJ again, tickling my balls with her tongue again. She was trying so hard to make me come that her HJ is getting faster, with her tongue on my didi head, a few time I almost come into her face but still never. Damn too much alcohol b4 sex. So she give up n I told her to rest, cuddlding together in bed like gf/bf we rested for about 5min then I start frenching n catbathing her again. Sesing that im hard again, she asked if I want to put in. I say ok n the next thing I know, she already guide my didi in raw. Damn. But it was a nice n warm feeling and after pumping abit, I unload a full load on her breast.

We than lie down TCSS for awhile before proceeding to bath together.
Oh, took a pic of her after sex too ( only can show face)http://spaces.msn.com/ioxx0/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWlj cm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5FZG l0TW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_albumid=c ns!61D7A10335ABE66D!108&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaReturnT oFull=0&_c=PhotoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

Overall
Looks : 7.5/10
Figure 34b-23-33
Height : 168/50kg
FJ : 8/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
HJ with BBBJ :9/10
Damaged : 3000nt/50min, (I spent 6000nt for 2h15min + 20SGD tips)
RTF, YES but too bad no chance. Coming back to Singapore.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Shanghai Papa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: aiwan - My KaoSiong Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by (",)
My first FR, kinda of long but that’s what I experienced in Taiwan during my recent trip. Dun zap mi if its not well written, just teach me
Interesting read!

I remember my days in Kaoshiung more than a decade ago during a SAF training (Ex Starlight). Nothing happened back then. Hope to visit Taiwan again next time...
Old 12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghai Papa
Interesting read!

I remember my days in Kaoshiung more than a decade ago during a SAF training (Ex Starlight). Nothing happened back then. Hope to visit Taiwan again next time...
heh heh taiwan is a very interesting place. but price wise abit steep. was told by a cab driver that prc is only worth 2500nt there. went to confront the mama after knowing n she agree to reduce the price for our next fark....

my other f (when caixia was not available n my last night in taiwan, ) was rather disappointing though cute ger SYT with c cup but after removing bra, the breast r sagging...major turn off n no frenching. so not posting fr on her.

but i rather b trying taiwanese chicks on my next trip there.
Old 14-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
heh heh taiwan is a very interesting place. but price wise abit steep. was told by a cab driver that prc is only worth 2500nt there. went to confront the mama after knowing n she agree to reduce the price for our next fark....

my other f (when caixia was not available n my last night in taiwan, ) was rather disappointing though cute ger SYT with c cup but after removing bra, the breast r sagging...major turn off n no frenching. so not posting fr on her.

but i rather b trying taiwanese chicks on my next trip there.
Bro, nice good FR. Kaohsiung used to be good place to get , mei mei in the 1980s..as many Singaporean soldiers went for RnR. In recent years, it is getting more expensive especially for Taiwanese local girl. We have to pay NT$5,000 to 6,000 a bonk. PRC gals are more recently and cheaper. You may also visist some joints like Crazy horse club where you get local and Russian gals to sit with you and entertain you on the spot.

Anyway, do you go there often, I used to go 4 to 5 times a year. Mainly staying at the Ambassador hotel, and usually hang around a few of the pubs opposite King Wang Hotel. If you are there often, we could meet up for a drinks.

UP you 2pts for your nice FR.

Cheers
Old 14-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Interesting read!

Bro, more than a decade ago...hmm..we could be in the same starlight team before. It is still active there. Are you in Base 4? Have you been back lately? Have been to the Naval base actively but not the base 4. Perhaps can share some date and information with you. Will PM you....we could be from same base...
Old 15-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro, more than a decade ago...hmm..we could be in the same starlight team before. It is still active there. Are you in Base 4? Have you been back lately? Have been to the Naval base actively but not the base 4. Perhaps can share some date and information with you. Will PM you....we could be from same base...
Bro Sebast97,

Read and replied your PM. So are you from Armour or Navy? I was one of the troops from Army sent to entertain both the SGP and TWN Starlight troops in 1995, together with my counterpart unit. No prize for guessing my unit correctly! Hee hee...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
Old 15-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sebast97,

Read and replied your PM. So are you from Armour or Navy? I was one of the troops from Army sent to entertain both the SGP and TWN Starlight troops in 1995, together with my counterpart unit. No prize for guessing my unit correctly! Hee hee...

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
Hahaha..of course I knew your unit...I was one of the pioneer to set it up. Wonder if this unit still exists. Have not been so active in the uniform group for many years.

I have replied your pm..hope to keep in touch...You still in Shanghai?
Must be lots of fun there.....You in Pudong or PuXi? So many KTV there and pubs.
Old 16-06-2006, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Hahaha..of course I knew your unit...I was one of the pioneer to set it up. Wonder if this unit still exists. Have not been so active in the uniform group for many years.

I have replied your pm..hope to keep in touch...You still in Shanghai?
Must be lots of fun there.....You in Pudong or PuXi? So many KTV there and pubs.
Dear Bro Sebast97,

Thanks for upping my points. Reciprocated and replied your PM...

Are you sure you know which unit I was from? You're one of the pioneer to set it up? Then what was your vocation when you set up my unit back then? Yes, my unit is still alive and producing stars!

I'm still in Shanghai. Fun? Ok lah... I'm living and working in Puxi. If there's an opportunity for you to drop by SH, please contact me, ok?

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
Old 17-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro Sebast97,

Thanks for upping my points. Reciprocated and replied your PM...

Are you sure you know which unit I was from? You're one of the pioneer to set it up? Then what was your vocation when you set up my unit back then? Yes, my unit is still alive and producing stars!

I'm still in Shanghai. Fun? Ok lah... I'm living and working in Puxi. If there's an opportunity for you to drop by SH, please contact me, ok?

Cheers,
Shanghai Papa
No problem and thanks for the reciprocation. I was back from SHA already..been there two months ago. Normally saty in Pudong area..more quiet and spacious as i find puxi crowded. Always got stuck in the city centre. Only go there in the evening for karaoke session.

My vocation..hmm..can't tell here la....I have actually only offered a small hands in your unit..so nothing to talk about and no prize for guessing my vocation. It is way out of link now...heehee but good to hear they are still running and even producing Opera Stars.

Hopeful to catch up with you too either in SG or Shanghai if you are still there on my next visit.
Old 18-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Hi to both sebes n papa shanghai.
i do not frequent taiwan often. at most once a year.

As for KaoShiong, Crazy Horse n Pig n Whistle are no longer so happening. there is a new disco joint call Star where u get russian babe sitting with you for buying them drinks at 400nt per glass. but these gals cannot bring out one. they are controlled by their syndicate so my asdvice is dun waste money. so be contet with the PRC that knocks on your hotel door. u get to choose till u siong no need go look around for chicks.

also if you go ktv, try if you can get local gal. hehee my friend got free fuck twice after our ktv session cos the gal just broke off with BF haha.

Sorry bro, will up your pts after the queue finish. too many ppl to up recently n my signature become too long to include all the names liao.

Lastly, we should refrain from posting any Unit related issues here. Dont want the thread to be monitored by unwanted people. u should know what i mean.

cheers n happy bonking
Old 18-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was wondering if any samsters know if there's MO MO CHA or nice pubs with easy to pickup taiwaneses meimei in kaohsiung, will be here till tues morning. damn bored here.

thanks in advance
Old 18-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjoe
was wondering if any samsters know if there's MO MO CHA or nice pubs with easy to pickup taiwaneses meimei in kaohsiung, will be here till tues morning. damn bored here.
thanks in advance
try qi(7) sian yi(1) lu(road) or er(2) lu(road) ba, cant rem.
its their red light district. or if u see any mei rong yuan(beauty centre) which indicate Ke shua ca (can sign card) = got special inside *hint*

got very young mei mei in those bubble tea house where u need to buy the gal drink for her to sit n TCSS with u but if u buy small/medium drink 300nt/600nt, they cannot sit down. and limited time for TCSS. buy the big gulp. 1000nt one. if she like you, get her number n ask her out lah.
Old 19-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the info bro.

it's qi(7) sian yi(1) lu(road)

those mei rong yuan(beauty centre) are found along the road on the 3rd flrs and above. i was expecting some taiwanese mei mei but came a PRC.

damage is 2500NT

nice BBBJ, almost went to heaven and real tight pussy.
Old 19-06-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

no problem.

you can always post your FR here too.
anyway, if u go crazy horse or Yes Pub, where u have those chio gals riding on u, be careful. some (alot) of them are "....not female....."
Old 20-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi to both sebes n papa shanghai.
i do not frequent taiwan often. at most once a year.

As for KaoShiong, Crazy Horse n Pig n Whistle are no longer so happening. there is a new disco joint call Star where u get russian babe sitting with you for buying them drinks at 400nt per glass. but these gals cannot bring out one. they are controlled by their syndicate so my asdvice is dun waste money. so be contet with the PRC that knocks on your hotel door. u get to choose till u siong no need go look around for chicks.

also if you go ktv, try if you can get local gal. hehee my friend got free fuck twice after our ktv session cos the gal just broke off with BF haha.

Sorry bro, will up your pts after the queue finish. too many ppl to up recently n my signature become too long to include all the names liao.

Lastly, we should refrain from posting any Unit related issues here. Dont want the thread to be monitored by unwanted people. u should know what i mean.

cheers n happy bonking
Bro, you referrring to Super Star DISCO?? located at Zihciang 3rd Road, No. 62 is it? (Telephone 07-2895161) This is a very big Disco with lady dancing show and singers from local, filipinos, Thailand and Russia. The girls will also come to sit with you for a small fees. I forgot the cost of the drinks for them, I think is about NT200 per drink. The place is not expensive, and a lot of blonde Russian girls. But only a handful will go out with customers.

But is a nice place to sit down talk cock with friends and customers.. Decoration wise not so grand as claim to be, but the place can accomodate a few hundreds peoples.

so..my turn is on queue ar..you owe so many ppl points....hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1