The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Tcss for my bkk trip needed pls...moonlight,thai-visitor,bkk master n smalld fall in.

hi bros,i sincerely request to those bros who are base in bkk to help me out on my next trip there on some personal stuffs.nothing related to puyings but my bike accessories and paint spraying....

those got no lobang on this,i hope u can help me find out becos the 1st day i touch down,i need to send for spraying already as it will take a few days,when its ready,its also abt the time i need to leave bkk for spore.

so pls,help me check it out as i've pm to those that i know.those that i haven't know u yet but u got lobang,pls post it here or pm me.

your help will be greatly appreciated.

pls hor bros,no flamings pls....but tcss are all welcome.....kekekeke.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tcss for my bkk trip needed pls...moonlight,thai-visitor,bkk master n smalld fall in.

Knn, why my this thread kosong???

don't tell me none of u can help???
Old 03-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Tcss for my bkk trip needed pls...moonlight,thai-visitor,bkk master n smalld fall in.

you want bkk master no. in bkk?
Old 03-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
you want bkk master no. in bkk?
thks bro,i've got it.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

nabei,ht korea 0-0 and playing like schoolboys.....going up lorry liao....kekekeke.......very soon must change my signature to 30% liao.....hahahaha.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, here's my first contribution..........Wah seem like you planning a big operation in Bkk. Why you need to do spraying there lei........not lei jei meh......sorry I don't know much abt bikes......
Old 03-06-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Bro, here's my first contribution..........Wah seem like you planning a big operation in Bkk. Why you need to do spraying there lei........not lei jei meh......sorry I don't know much abt bikes......
hi bro,yes,very lei jei but bo pian leh.....there spray nicer and cheaper.....spore dun have leh.....1 good example is the spiderman spray on the bike....no stickers at all....spore dun have leh.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
hi bro,yes,very lei jei but bo pian leh.....there spray nicer and cheaper.....spore dun have leh.....1 good example is the spiderman spray on the bike....no stickers at all....spore dun have leh.
OIC.......like that even lei jei also bo pian..........I hope you get what you want.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
hi bros,i sincerely request to those bros who are base in bkk to help me out on my next trip there on some personal stuffs.nothing related to puyings but my bike accessories and paint spraying....
I got suggestion...Ride your bike to hatyai lah. There Bro TV sure can help you intro this lobang one... No need go all the way to Bkk.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
I got suggestion...Ride your bike to hatyai lah. There Bro TV sure can help you intro this lobang one... No need go all the way to Bkk.
your suggestion not bad......so i pillion u,we go there together??
Old 05-06-2005, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Actually if you really want to ride your bike, you can check with Ah Hia who has orgainsed that before. But if you're talking about that Honda Cub you're riding, you'll take a year to reach Hatyai.
Hey..somebody mentioned my nick ??
Old 05-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually if you really want to ride your bike, you can check with Ah Hia who has orgainsed that before. But if you're talking about that Honda Cub you're riding, you'll take a year to reach Hatyai.
no leh bro,i've checked with my bikeshop,they say 1 day can reach liao by travelling at average speed of 120 km/h....knn,no need take 1 yr lah....kekekeke.....but i wont ride there lah......wasting time and energy leh.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
OIC.......like that even lei jei also bo pian..........I hope you get what you want.
ya,thks bro.

i'm willing to carry the parts over to bkk,let them spray and carry them back to spore.......this bike got sentimental to me.......no doubt its a small bike....i really treasure it.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Cummings

Quote:
With me pillion, 2 years should roughly reach Sadao.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Cummings

Quote:
no leh bro,i've checked with my bikeshop,they say 1 day can reach liao by travelling at average speed of 120 km/h....knn,no need take 1 yr lah....kekekeke.....but i wont ride there lah......wasting time and energy leh.
Where got waste time? U go there can pillion any puyings you fancy in hatyai. No need to take the 'song-tiaw' there. Save alot of money u know?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1