The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dasda_dada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Bro Nesta,

Yes you will need to pay 70RMB for the event and it go like this. The speed dating is arrange in group of three. Firstly you will sit down with your group of three and had dinner together with other group of girls (so pray hard that at this time, you are grouped with some chiobu as this will be the longest time that you will spend with this girls face to face). Before the game start, you will given a piece of paper and pen to record girls telephone and name. Every table, there will be a number, so as the games starts, the men will be ask to transfer to another table in accordance to the table numerical arrangement to meet another group of girls and you will have a time of 3 minutes to do your intro and to find out the basic info on the girl you like. If you like that girl, don't be shy to exchange number.

The whole speed dating will last around 2-3 hours as there are many table and surprising girls are more than men (well that is the condition I am in last time). After the game or in the middle of the game, you can actually wechat or sms the girl you like and ask her out as that is a Saturday evening and they are prepared.

Tips: Wear nicely that demonstrate your wealth and act gentlemen throughout the session as SH girls look for wealth and gentlemen in a men but a devil while they are on bed. Do show a lot of kindness when you interact with them.

SH girls are the most elegant women in PRC, so 为国增光,conquer them and bonk more PRC elegant slut.

Happy bonking!
Bro, how to sign up for such events? Any website?
Old 10-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes we are interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasda_dada View Post
Old 10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the damage for Jia Jia?
Old 11-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayFullHeart View Post
Hi Bro. I have PM you already
Thanks Bro.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YANTA0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Nesta,

Yes you will need to pay 70RMB for the event and it go like this. The speed dating is arrange in group of three. Firstly you will sit down with your group of three and had dinner together with other group of girls (so pray hard that at this time, you are grouped with some chiobu as this will be the longest time that you will spend with this girls face to face). Before the game start, you will given a piece of paper and pen to record girls telephone and name. Every table, there will be a number, so as the games starts, the men will be ask to transfer to another table in accordance to the table numerical arrangement to meet another group of girls and you will have a time of 3 minutes to do your intro and to find out the basic info on the girl you like. If you like that girl, don't be shy to exchange number.

The whole speed dating will last around 2-3 hours as there are many table and surprising girls are more than men (well that is the condition I am in last time). After the game or in the middle of the game, you can actually wechat or sms the girl you like and ask her out as that is a Saturday evening and they are prepared.

Tips: Wear nicely that demonstrate your wealth and act gentlemen throughout the session as SH girls look for wealth and gentlemen in a men but a devil while they are on bed. Do show a lot of kindness when you interact with them.

SH girls are the most elegant women in PRC, so 为国增光,conquer them and bonk more PRC elegant slut.

Happy bonking!
Might not be a good idea if looking for bonking.
The girls might end up being too persistent and bad breakup, etc.
after a while, the hunting ground will get wind of ur purposes.
any idea how to avoid that?
Old 11-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YANTA0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Nesta,

Happy bonking!
do u have any exit strategy for those that become too sticky?
Old 12-03-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PlayFullHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro. Already send you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantnt View Post
What's the damage for Jia Jia?
Old 13-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonshire View Post
Is 999 club still in operation? Heard it closed down sometime back.
Yes, its still open.

However, quality of gals not so good, infact if you are there, try the dig ear +HJ package, I found those gals who dun do FJ prettier.

Just my 2 cents.

Have fun.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 13-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

He Ting at Siping Road 777 is quite a nightmare.
The wait to go in to change, wait for room is killing even in early afternoon 3plus onwards.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 14-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasda_dada View Post
Hi Bro,

The place is at 新时空国际商务广场. When you reach there, walk up the flight of stair to level 2. At the main entrance, which is a guest reception lobby for the building as it is a Business Apartment. Walk right to the end, where there is a coffee house. Every Saturday at 7pm, they will put up a registration table for you to register.

Address

If you are taking Metro, take no. 2 or 4 line, stop at 中山公园 and exit from No.7 exit.

Happy Bonking!
Happy

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story
Old 14-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANTA0 View Post
Bro,

Be prepare when you board this train, for those single nothing to lose but just be careful and not let them know your work place or let them have free access to your apartment, as some PRC are nasty enough to go to your place to make trouble. (if you are kiasu, dont bring her back home as short time hotel is so cheap here, 100RMB for 6 hours) For those with CO in Shanghai, prepare an extra phone, where you can buy a phone card anywhere without registering your name for that number.

My policy, must bonk within three dates or else drop it unless you are really love her and want to have a relationship with her. Do not show sympathy for her as this is 互相情愿 or else when thing get nasty, no one will show sympathy for you.

Happy Bonking!

I like BONK GIRLS

Bonking WeChat Girls

Sex in the Corrupted City
Disclaimer: This is a fully frictional story
Old 14-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Bro,

Be prepare when you board this train, for those single nothing to lose but just be careful and not let them know your work place or let them have free access to your apartment, as some PRC are nasty enough to go to your place to make trouble. (if you are kiasu, dont bring her back home as short time hotel is so cheap here, 100RMB for 6 hours) For those with CO in Shanghai, prepare an extra phone, where you can buy a phone card anywhere without registering your name for that number.

My policy, must bonk within three dates or else drop it unless you are really love her and want to have a relationship with her. Do not show sympathy for her as this is 互相情愿 or else when thing get nasty, no one will show sympathy for you.

Happy Bonking!
My question is==> How the hell you even find this kind of lobang
Old 14-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Devonshire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Yes, its still open.

However, quality of gals not so good, infact if you are there, try the dig ear +HJ package, I found those gals who dun do FJ prettier.

Just my 2 cents.

Have fun.
So which sauna has the best quality girls now. Went to nanfang 2 days back and the quality was disappointing
Old 14-03-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANTA0 View Post
Master your attitude and mentality. that's about it. Sporean guys got one big problem generally - once they bonk a girl, they're so into it that they start treating the girl as their gf, kena KC as this forum calls it.

once you understand this, you won't need a strategy. there is no strategy, short of just stop all contacts. it's not that difficult for the girls, i don't understand why it is so difficult for sporean guys.
Old 14-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holein1 View Post
Master your attitude and mentality. that's about it. Sporean guys got one big problem generally - once they bonk a girl, they're so into it that they start treating the girl as their gf, kena KC as this forum calls it.

once you understand this, you won't need a strategy. there is no strategy, short of just stop all contacts. it's not that difficult for the girls, i don't understand why it is so difficult for sporean guys.
bro... u r quite right but i think in general not limited to sporean guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1