The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Pricky_Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Good first FR Bro. BTW, don't eat abalone in Cititel. The girls service many customers in a day, so they use a lot of spermicide and KY. Your mouth will feel numd
Bro,

Thanks for the advice... Sorry for the late reply to your msg...
After i posted, i have been searching for my post but couldn't find it ... Only now then manage to see it...
Old 03-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Pricky_Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPS2005
Bro Pricky_Balls

You stayed at Mid valley Boulevard Hotel.

I heard it's a new hotel?

How is it and what is the rate?
Hi Bro,

Sorry for the late replay once again... I think it was RM210 for the executive room or something... the normal rooms are RM180. It was a nice place, rooms are not bad... overall value for money...
Old 04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
der_man

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Funnily enuff I never knew of this forum until I went around looking for recomendations for some action in the Lion City -- going for biz there and needed a quick update...

Anyway, my boys and I are Cititel regulars, almost weekly (it's a biz thing, we're not loaded).

IMHO, they are possibly the best and safest joint in town. Why? I entertain a lot, and I've brought a veritable UN to Sin and his colleagues, and they have been consistent. Of course there have been the occasional bad trips (like the time it felt I was "breaking-in" a new one)

But all in all... happiness

A couple of months back I had Anna who was on home leave from Singapore(Geylang). She was fantastic. Friendly, caring, one of those that wants to "make love". Really good massage, then followed by superior reaming, but the clincher was the FREE anal. I kid you not. Did not get charged extra. We were really into each other. She even gave me a little facial (not that kind) with gentle massage to the temples. Went back the next day for round two. She was that memorable.

As for the "racial" issue, one in our crew is Indian and he always get good service, albeit slightly limited choice. But hey -- he still gets some.

Here's the FR in the usual format:
Name: Anna (Miyake in Geylang)
Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 34C
BJ: 9 (she's really into it -- loves 69)
FJ: 10+ (if she's into you, you get anal sex FOC)

Sorry for the long post. Virgin status.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got this link from ISG.

Hi guys. Looks like you guys here chat a lot.

I am regular at MWHS.

Tried Aida, Joyce, Bibi, Ling Ling, Chelsea, Porcshe and one more cannot remember the name liao.

Overall, I can only recommend Ling Ling and Bibi. Both with good GFE. I am a sucker for GFE. Almost all the other time, didi went dead cos no feel.

You can read my FR on ISG, otherwise, upon request I can post them here.

Cheers and Keep on Cheonging.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_man
Funnily enuff I never knew of this forum until I went around looking for recomendations for some action in the Lion City -- going for biz there and needed a quick update...

Anyway, my boys and I are Cititel regulars, almost weekly (it's a biz thing, we're not loaded).

IMHO, they are possibly the best and safest joint in town. Why? I entertain a lot, and I've brought a veritable UN to Sin and his colleagues, and they have been consistent. Of course there have been the occasional bad trips (like the time it felt I was "breaking-in" a new one)

But all in all... happiness

A couple of months back I had Anna who was on home leave from Singapore(Geylang). She was fantastic. Friendly, caring, one of those that wants to "make love". Really good massage, then followed by superior reaming, but the clincher was the FREE anal. I kid you not. Did not get charged extra. We were really into each other. She even gave me a little facial (not that kind) with gentle massage to the temples. Went back the next day for round two. She was that memorable.

As for the "racial" issue, one in our crew is Indian and he always get good service, albeit slightly limited choice. But hey -- he still gets some.

Here's the FR in the usual format:
Name: Anna (Miyake in Geylang)
Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 34C
BJ: 9 (she's really into it -- loves 69)
FJ: 10+ (if she's into you, you get anal sex FOC)

Sorry for the long post. Virgin status.
Wah, I wuz just commenting on unusually high ratings and here we have a 10+ for FJ......
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricky_Balls
Bro,

Thanks for the advice... Sorry for the late reply to your msg...
After i posted, i have been searching for my post but couldn't find it ... Only now then manage to see it...
That's cos u are under moderation.... will be like that for 48 hours.. after that you can post in real time
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah, I wuz just commenting on unusually high ratings and here we have a 10+ for FJ......
Hahahaha....... let it go lah bro. I just hope that anyone reading will understand that one man's meat is another man's poison. What might work for some might not work for others.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
understand that one man's meat is another man's poison. What might work for some might not work for others.
Bro,

Poison such as the ger say "manyak cepat punya, lah"....sure can kill anyone.
Such service will NEVER be any brother's meat, leh!...

Haiz..
Old 06-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro,

Poison such as the ger say "manyak cepat punya, lah"....sure can kill anyone.
Such service will NEVER be any brother's meat, leh!...

Haiz..
Hahahaha that one I got no comment. Only the very lucky can kenna.
Old 06-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Hahahaha that one I got no comment. Only the very lucky can kenna.
this prove that she is darn good. noone excape.

Wahahahahahaaaa....
Old 06-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

Extracted from my maiden cheong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Ok. Finally pulled up the guts to cheong for the very first time of my life.

Actually, to be more "experienced" I went to amada in Citibank tower to experience the health center routine first. It was purely dip in the pool, makan then massage.

After that, was a little more confident. So today at 2.00pm pulled the plug and went to cititel spa.

Went in like a blur cock. The recep asked me if I want to shower. Told her yes. Got the key went to change. Then dip into the pool. Kinda like to structure of the pool which was stone architecture.

After a while, change and watch some tv. Took some nasi lemak and coffee. Then Jackie (I think, the one with moustache) asked me what do I want. I sheepishly told him that it was my first time and he told me no problem. Immidiately booked for 3 pm and led me to the room downstairs

Waited about 5 minutes. Heart was beating faster already. had a puff. then in comes this FL. Did not introduce herself. nice smile and everything. asked me to take everything off. (kinda wierd experience... naked in front of someone you met less than a minute.). Lied on the elevated bed.

she started to massage. No lar. not massage. that is just rubbing. after that asked to turn around. continued on the legs and liked it when she used her fingernails to run all over the leg. almost touching the didi.

she talked a lot when she was massaging. then finally told me her name. Porsche. (in my mind, wait i read about her in ISG). i was a little relaxed by then.

Then she asked if i wanted the entire package. (Duhh.. Of course.) told her yeah. then she stopped massage and went to get ready. applied something on the lips, took everything off. Kinda like her breast cause round and firm. not very big and not too small.

proceed with catbath. I think very professionally. nipples, legs, feet, in between toes, then move on to the didi. fake moan and everything. capped didi and asked to do missionary.

What happened next was unthinkable. images of HM kept creeping up. I inserted into her quite easilly and stopped. the big head took over and i stopped.

(i think you all must be boo-ing me now.)

She suggested BJ until cum. but too fake a moan and too professional to me. didi just died. We chatted for a while and shower. had a ciggy and left.

I tip her 50 for her efforts but i think she is not my type. Cant "feel" cant do. i guess the GFE is the key to me to be able to "do" it.

End of FR

damage 88 + 150.

Sorry cant write better cos no mood liao.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

2nd time in MWHS

Thank you to the seniors in ISG for all your encouragements. With that I am determined to finish the job no matter what.

So just now I charge into Cititel again. Feeling a lot braver, I pressed the lift for the SPA. Door opened and I walk in the SPA with head held high. (sounds a little stupid, right?).

Got the keys, deposited all the items in the safe and went into the lockers to change. Then proceed to the pool. This time there was not so many people around and I managed to get a place facing the glass where i can see all the girls walking by.

Then shower and went to have a drink. This time I signal to a younger OKT. Hair spiky. Don't know his name also. We had a good chat and told him that I need someone whom has got good GFE. He finally understood what I want and told me Ling Ling is good. I OK. Went to the room and wait.

Suddenly all the feelings came back. I told myself, "shit"! Puffed 2 sticks and still no sign of her. Heart beating faster, almost popping out. (silly me, to imagine that suddenly HM or the cops will bust in and catch me red handed).

The door pushed opened and standing there was this sweet little thing. 5 feet at the most. Greeted hello and strip down to only her waist chain and a navel pierce. Beckoned me to go for shower. (I was sitting on the bed). She had small boobs. A or B I think.

Had small talk during shower (my fingers were still shivering a little). She was from Ipoh and stayed in Cheras. Nice smile. She only cleaned my tummy, back and the didi only. No BJ. Then handed me a towel and asked me to towel off myself. I listened to her like a small boy. In my mind, Oh! here we go again.

I was sitting on the elevated bed and took another puff. She came out and asked me if I am ok? I think I must have looked like someone whom has just seen a ghost. Told her, actually this is my 2nd time. 1st time did not finish the job. She laughed so hard and gave me a hug. Called me "so qua", "dont be nervous. I will not hurt you."

That hug, I think makes the difference. Somehow, I begin to feel the tense all releasing slowly from the veins. Asked me to lie down and proceed with catbath. She moans but only a little and somehow it seemed as if she was enjoying it. BJ was good as she likes to like under the rim of the small head. She also guided my hands to "explore" her. Starting with her bum and slowly to her back and finally to her boobs. Hell! I was enjoying it already.

Capped me and then she let her hair down. That split second moment of her letting off her hair was really stimulating (you know, like those in the movies). Moves into cowgirl position (I think that is how you call it right? with her on the top). She was moaning all over. Soft and nice moans. If it was fake, then I bought it). Her eyes turn all white. As if she was enjoying it. Took my hands to her boobs and started moaning louder.

Then suddenly she lied down on me, still riding, and hug me. Hell! Where was I? Don't really have a clue. The sensation is really like someone whom wants to f**k the daylights out of me. Then she arch over and ride me like... like... like there is no tomorrow. Then lie down on me again, rubbing her tits against my chest.

(this idiotic big head of mind suddenly took over) I told her to stop. asked her to lie down beside me and hug her. Kissed her neck while her hands grab my hair. Slowly I move on to her nipples.

Errr... wait a minute... she doesn't have any nipples!!!. I was thingking to myself that it might have been inverted so I tried to suck them out. (All these time she was still moaning softly). Suddenly she asked me to stop. Sucking her almost non existent nipples induced pain to her. Fiiizzzlleeee.... fffssshhhhh.......

Yup you guess it, my didi went dead. Again, she laughed and I was almost embarassed when she slowly HJ me and told me to continue sucking her nipples but softer. Also asked me to finger her. About 2 minutes, my didi woke up again. It was something about me hugging her like that and her hand in my hair that makes me almost burting with pleasure.

Then she said not to make her wait any longer and stick it in her, in a very "hau" voice. I obliged. First with her legs up. Then with her legs down and me on her. Then again with her legs up and she took my hand to cup her breast. (Her breast is so soft. Like bread fresh from the oven.) Then I could not stand it, hug her and went beserk. 5 minutes and everything was over. All these time, she was moaning louder and louder. (I tell you, if she really fake those moans, then I am suckered for it.)

I wanted to pull it out and go to shower but she asked me to lie like that for a while, with my didi inside her. Then something really more exiting than orgasm happened. I think she can contract her pussy and gave the didi a very fantastic after-orgasm effect. Boy! That was awesome. I moaned and she giggled.

Gave me a shower and end up with a long hug. Almost biting my shoulder.

Then she told me that if I like, she can come over to my place and gave me her number.

Walked holding my arms up the stairs and with a very "hau" smile, bids goodbye.

Damm. I can still smell her perfume on me now.

End of FR.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

2nd time in MWHS

Thank you to the seniors for all your encouragements. With that I am determined to finish the job no matter what.

So just now I charge into Cititel again. Feeling a lot braver, I pressed the lift for the SPA. Door opened and I walk in the SPA with head held high. (sounds a little stupid, right?).

Got the keys, deposited all the items in the safe and went into the lockers to change. Then proceed to the pool. This time there was not so many people around and I managed to get a place facing the glass where i can see all the girls walking by.

Then shower and went to have a drink. This time I signal to a younger OKT. Hair spiky. Don't know his name also. We had a good chat and told him that I need someone whom has got good GFE. He finally understood what I want and told me Ling Ling is good. I OK. Went to the room and wait.

Suddenly all the feelings came back. I told myself, "shit"! Puffed 2 sticks and still no sign of her. Heart beating faster, almost popping out. (silly me, to imagine that suddenly HM or the cops will bust in and catch me red handed).

The door pushed opened and standing there was this sweet little thing. 5 feet at the most. Greeted hello and strip down to only her waist chain and a navel pierce. Beckoned me to go for shower. (I was sitting on the bed). She had small boobs. A or B I think.

Had small talk during shower (my fingers were still shivering a little). She was from Ipoh and stayed in Cheras. Nice smile. She only cleaned my tummy, back and the didi only. No BJ. Then handed me a towel and asked me to towel off myself. I listened to her like a small boy. In my mind, Oh! here we go again.

I was sitting on the elevated bed and took another puff. She came out and asked me if I am ok? I think I must have looked like someone whom has just seen a ghost. Told her, actually this is my 2nd time. 1st time did not finish the job. She laughed so hard and gave me a hug. Called me "so qua", "dont be nervous. I will not hurt you."

That hug, I think makes the difference. Somehow, I begin to feel the tense all releasing slowly from the veins. Asked me to lie down and proceed with catbath. She moans but only a little and somehow it seemed as if she was enjoying it. BJ was good as she likes to like under the rim of the small head. She also guided my hands to "explore" her. Starting with her bum and slowly to her back and finally to her boobs. Hell! I was enjoying it already.

Capped me and then she let her hair down. That split second moment of her letting off her hair was really stimulating (you know, like those in the movies). Moves into cowgirl position (I think that is how you call it right? with her on the top). She was moaning all over. Soft and nice moans. If it was fake, then I bought it). Her eyes turn all white. As if she was enjoying it. Took my hands to her boobs and started moaning louder.

Then suddenly she lied down on me, still riding, and hug me. Hell! Where was I? Don't really have a clue. The sensation is really like someone whom wants to f**k the daylights out of me. Then she arch over and ride me like... like... like there is no tomorrow. Then lie down on me again, rubbing her tits against my chest.

(this idiotic big head of mind suddenly took over) I told her to stop. asked her to lie down beside me and hug her. Kissed her neck while her hands grab my hair. Slowly I move on to her nipples.

Errr... wait a minute... she doesn't have any nipples!!!. I was thingking to myself that it might have been inverted so I tried to suck them out. (All these time she was still moaning softly). Suddenly she asked me to stop. Sucking her almost non existent nipples induced pain to her. Fiiizzzlleeee.... fffssshhhhh.......

Yup you guess it, my didi went dead. Again, she laughed and I was almost embarassed when she slowly HJ me and told me to continue sucking her nipples but softer. Also asked me to finger her. About 2 minutes, my didi woke up again. It was something about me hugging her like that and her hand in my hair that makes me almost burting with pleasure.

Then she said not to make her wait any longer and stick it in her, in a very "hau" voice. I obliged. First with her legs up. Then with her legs down and me on her. Then again with her legs up and she took my hand to cup her breast. (Her breast is so soft. Like bread fresh from the oven.) Then I could not stand it, hug her and went beserk. 5 minutes and everything was over. All these time, she was moaning louder and louder. (I tell you, if she really fake those moans, then I am suckered for it.)

I wanted to pull it out and go to shower but she asked me to lie like that for a while, with my didi inside her. Then something really more exiting than orgasm happened. I think she can contract her pussy and gave the didi a very fantastic after-orgasm effect. Boy! That was awesome. I moaned and she giggled.

Gave me a shower and end up with a long hug. Almost biting my shoulder.

Then she told me that if I like, she can come over to my place and gave me her number.

Walked holding my arms up the stairs and with a very "hau" smile, bids goodbye.

Damm. I can still smell her perfume on me now.

End of FR.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Samster

3rd 4th 5th and 6th FR
Ok.

Time for me to report.

Been to the place that is nearest to my office (I am contemplating if I should type the full name. F**k.) Citi*** 4 times since my last FR. (I think now I know the reason why you mongers don't stop mongering. Hehehe. It is the sheer feel of being like a King.)

Had 4 FL and sad to say. All lack GFE and my piggy bank dented big time in two months for no reason. Haiyah. Y I din listen to the seniors here. No FR no go.

1st time, with this. Er. Wahlaueh. Forgot the name liao. Lemme see. Er. Lemon. Yes. Small petite with small soft boobs and small ass. She gives pretty standard BJ then FJ. SOP nothing special. Dun laugh hor. I din make it yet again. Haiyah.

2nd time tot with Malay girl can be better. Her name is Aida. She speaks cantonese pretty well. She is slighty different. She gives catbath starting from the back. It was quite relaxing. But. Diu lah. I got hard but halfway got limp and died.

3rd time with Joyce. The worst experience ever. She is like a robot. You know. Preprogrammed with the same logic and SOP. No GFE = No cum. Not even hard. Wait. Lemme smack the small head.

Just now went look for OKT Gary. He said sure good one this time. Got me a room 711 to be more relax but he sent a devil from hell. Din even get her name. She was like the queen of all torture. Her face slutty and. To be honest. Ugly. She has got a birthmark (kei) on her forehead and she is lactose intolerant. Yeah she told me her grandmother din feed her with milk. Only milo and porridge soup. She was like, take your time, I am in no hurry. When I cant do it, she sniggered something in cantonese like "huh? " and the sheer disbelief in her eyes that I was limp. Man! It was insulting.

Anyway, what wrong with me? I do get all excited. The BJ was fine. The rod got hard but when the actions comes, I am all limp. Only time I am able to do it was with Ling Ling. Got to stop mongering liao lar. Just "throw money into salt water". And not to mention that lousy OKT Gary. Haiyah. Dun trust him anymore lar.

Again to each, his own. Maybe I am just lousy.

Peace out.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

7 1/2 FR

It is true how people use to tell you that," you do not give up. The rainbow is just beyond the storm".

For me, it is even better. I have found the rainbows end. The pot of gold.

Refer to my last posting of my ventures in cititel. I was about to give up hope on cheonging due to bad meat and all. It was all too SOP and I realise my didi don't response on FL that treats it like a business transaction.

I was with one of my staff. He did quite well this time around and to reward him, I thought that I can take him to SPA at Citibank Building for a clean massage. Mind you he is still a green horn and everything. But lucks has it that my other manager called him back for an urgent Customer Appointment. So I dropped him off at the nearest LRT and proceed back to office. Was feeling a little tired of all the work for the past week and already decided to visit a spa. So what the hell, went to MWHS.

I took my time. I did not wanted a f**k job actually. Just take some time to relax. Spend about an hour and then proceed to have some nasi lemak with Orange juice. Then the OKT came over.

I told him that I was quite disspointed with OKT Gary's recommendation and also not in the mood today. To my surprise, he actually apologise on behalf of Gary. So he continued and had a long chat. We were like long lost friend. Found out his name was Uncle Lim. He was uncle alright. Then he went to propose that I take his recommendation this time. If I am not satisfied, then he will refund every penny.

I was a little attracted by that offer but still not in any mood. Look at my phone and saw that there was still time to burn, so finally decided to take his offer.

Went to the room and waited. Lighted up a cigarette and puff away. Not even halfway through the fag, there step in this long legged beauty with the most heart melting smile.

My ciggarette dropped to the floor (yes, I melted). She quickly picked it up and sat on my lapped, took one puff and we shared the cigarette. She acted like someone whom has not seen a lover for the longest time. Talked to me looking to my eyes lovingly. Never short of hugs and kisses, and till todate, she is the only that FK with me. She was in charge and damm well knew it. I was melting by the seconds...

After which she stood up playfully and tease me with her butt and breast. 36C I could have swored. Slowly taking off the top and her waist down dress, with one hand still trying to cover her nipples. She wiggled her dress down and toying with me at the same time. She then used her bra to blindfold me. Took my robes and pants off. Lead me to the shower and told me not to open my eyes when she took off my eyefold. I obliged.

She bath me, and showered me and that is when she guided my hands for a sneak pre-touch of her breast. It was warm and soft with perky nipples. Didi stirring liao.....

She lead me out of the shower wipe me dry (with my eyes still closed) and asked me to lie down while she showered. I was told to keep my eyes closed. I was already bursting with eagerness and curiousity to know what's behind the package... It was both torturing and enticing at the same time...

"Open your eyes" said a voice. My eyelid pried opened with excitement and the "present" was worth the wait. Exactly as I pictured. 36C, perky nipples, round solid ass, nicely trimmed pussy, flat timmy, long haired beauty! A perfect 10.

She told me, "boy boy, you lie down quiet quiet, while jie jie "sek" (sayang) you ok?". Shit, I nodded..

The catbath was awesome. She keeps constant contact with my body either with her boobs or legs or at times when she was on my neck, she was basically rubbing her entire body against mine. Very soft moans and touches everywhere....

Then she proceed with BJ. I got a room with a side mirror and the reflection was heavenly. She playfully remarked," looks like out of a pron movie, right?" and deep throats the entire package. And while at that position, she managed to use her toungue to... I dont know what you call it but it was skill.

I could not tahan liao.. almost bursting, so I asked her if I can return the favor.. Her faced beamed and was more than happy to. When I got up, she like a swan, gracefully slid under me. I was like, Whoa... how the hell she did that?

I started with the neck slowly down to her breast and when I almost reached the Y, she pulled my head up and told me no. I was like, "WTF". Then she said, she is already all wet there and dont want her man to lick it. She literally beg me to f**k her.

Didi, already capped and ready. Head almost dizzy of pleasure, both heads. So I went. Missionary, then (i dont know what you call them) with her legs on my shoulder. then with both her legs at one side. Then doggy. Good 15 minutes in all (err... I think).. I was dead tired. and stilll no sign of cum.

She noticed and pushed me down and the was on top. My GOD! She went beserk. More like she wanted to come more than me. All this time, she was screaming, not very loudly. The sight of her breast bouncing up and down was too much. I grabbed them and she sighed with pleasure. Her body upright, then holding me, then up right, the bendover.

It was over. I was about to come, she was shivering with pleasure too. We both came at the same time. (I know she did not but was giving me the idea that she was. I did not care at that time.) We held together in that position for a long while, my didi throbbing the juices out while her pussy contracted like crazy. Orgasmn - In Japanese means I have died and went to heaven. I felt just like that.

TO BE CONTINUED....
(Meeting in 5 minutes).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1