The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
13atman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Which is better?

I'm planning to go for a good times with 3 of my bro this June, am contemplating on where to go? Base on fellow chongster here where would be better in terms of hot chicks?
1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

So far I had a wonderful time at Jakarta and BKK before, but word on the street is Manila n Vietnam is the next big thing. What's ur 2 cent?
Old 29-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Which is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13atman View Post
I'm planning to go for a good times with 3 of my bro this June, am contemplating on where to go? Base on fellow chongster here where would be better in terms of hot chicks?
1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

So far I had a wonderful time at Jakarta and BKK before, but word on the street is Manila n Vietnam is the next big thing. What's ur 2 cent?
go to batam lar ... more suitable for u ...
Old 29-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
doglike is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoglike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1) BKK
2) Hong Kong
3) Vietnam
4) Manila
5) Jakarta
6) Bandung

Bro, you places with hot chicks in terms of look only? Regardless of the cost, playability, security issues, possibility might get con etc etc?

Around 30 percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm

A woman's butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels

A blowjob is the number one sexual act desired by straight men
Old 30-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Which is better?

Quote:

All the places you mentioned have very hot chicks, just different color, smell and taste. Since you had wonderful time in both Jakarta and BKK, you should probably stick to those places as familiarity when cheonging is very important. Anyway, i think both Manila and Vietnam are very different places and in fact all your options are very different. Vietnam is a difficult place to cheong particularly for newbies, I lived in HCMC for 3 years so I know the difficulties. Its not so straight forward and you will get lots of frustrations unless you have a veteran to show you around. Anyway, I seriously doubt Manila and Vietnam are the next big thing. Its already history.. The current big thing, however is China.. Its not in your options but you should really consider CP.. before it becomes history..
Old 30-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

For me is BKK
Old 31-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ProfessorXV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
All the places you mentioned have very hot chicks, just different color, smell and taste. Since you had wonderful time in both Jakarta and BKK, you should probably stick to those places as familiarity when cheonging is very important. Anyway, i think both Manila and Vietnam are very different places and in fact all your options are very different. Vietnam is a difficult place to cheong particularly for newbies, I lived in HCMC for 3 years so I know the difficulties. Its not so straight forward and you will get lots of frustrations unless you have a veteran to show you around. Anyway, I seriously doubt Manila and Vietnam are the next big thing. Its already history.. The current big thing, however is China.. Its not in your options but you should really consider CP.. before it becomes history..
Yup! totally agreed with you! you should try Changping (CP)! Girls are not expensive, young and pretty!
Old 02-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
13atman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Thanks bro fastlizard for his 2 cents, so I will note that Vietnam is out of the picture... How is the club scene for CP? Is it as wonderful as BKK RCA's area n JKT's Stadium? Better or worst?
Old 02-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro fastlizard for his 2 cents, so I will note that Vietnam is out of the picture... How is the club scene for CP? Is it as wonderful as BKK RCA's area n JKT's Stadium? Better or worst?
The club scene at CP is fantastic man..
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot..
Old 02-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
The club scene at CP is fantastic man..
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot..
bro liverpool ... u dun liddat lar ....
liverpool lost 2-0 to Newcastle also no need to give inaccurate information to others mah ...

The club scene at CP is fantastic .
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot and they will give u 200rmb after u have shoot into their mouth ...
isn't it great in CP ????
Old 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro liverpool ... u dun liddat lar ....
liverpool lost 2-0 to Newcastle also no need to give inaccurate information to others mah ...

The club scene at CP is fantastic .
Grab any MM you fancy and get them to BBBJ you on the spot and they will give u 200rmb after u have shoot into their mouth ...
isn't it great in CP ????
Kekeke.. Bro life is just too good in CP isn't it?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1