The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Newbie in BKK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
1. will stay in Novotel Lotus or Amari Atrium,
2. book air tic early - but i wont take air asia again! once is enough.
3. MUST go nana plaza - wanted to actually, but no time during my newbie trip,
4. will check out Carribean (as recomended by Sammi888 - what is it? like Piano bar?),
Bro, Not sure if you are on budget. If not, it's alright to spend on budget air, budget hotel so that you allocated more fund for other activities. Of course, you book the air ticket in advance.

If you have never been to carribean (gentlemen club) before. Then you should at least visit once when you are in bkk. Take a cab to "Meng jai" from your hotel. The driver should know where. Then you can have nite supper at Na Thong Seafood (the junction at Meng Jai) if you are going there with the group of friends.

The dancers that danced at the stage. You can invited them to sit with you if you want and buy them lady drink (min 3 lady drinks). Alternatively you can informed the sales lady that take care of your table for PR ladies to sit with you for 40 mins (min 3 lady drinks also). The lady drinks come with 2 set of 4 colors. How the lady drink taste like? bitter/spicy, followed by sweet and lastly neutral (perhaps water).

The lady drink cost 320 THB per drink. If you have membership, then is 280 THB per drink.

It is better to go with the group of friends so that can share the the bottle of JW black label. The mixer is free for first visit (if I recalled). If you go alone, then order drink like cocktail type of drink. Of course, you can have the bottle of JW black label.

Remember to take care (tip) the sales lady when you about leave the carribean gentlemen club. My normal practice is to tip the sales lady first. When about to leave the carribean, tip the waiter that served your table.

NEP - Rainbow2 and Angel Witches. kekeke.

Hope this help. Any additional info. can PM me. kekeke.

Last edited by tirak99; 16-11-2004 at 01:40 AM.
Old 16-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Samster

tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro 10 cc,

Refer to this thread for a bit more info for Rao2. IMHO, I think it's a nice place to relax and listen to the band singing. Also at the same time chit chat with the PR/ladies. It's quite different from carribean club. I'm refering to the music. Also I find that the PR/ladies there are much more friendly and hospitally.

Rao 2 Mini report.

Hope this help.

Last edited by tirak99; 16-11-2004 at 02:07 AM.
Old 16-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
The dancers that danced at the stage. You can invited them to sit with you if you want and buy them lady drink (min 3 lady drinks). Alternatively you can informed the sales lady that take care of your table for PR ladies to sit with you for 40 mins (min 3 lady drinks also). The lady drinks come with 2 set of 4 colors. How the lady drink taste like? bitter/spicy, followed by sweet and lastly neutral (perhaps water).

The lady drink cost 320 THB per drink. If you have membership, then is 280 THB per drink.

It is better to go with the group of friends so that can share the the bottle of JW black label. The mixer is free for first visit (if I recalled). If you go alone, then order drink like cocktail type of drink. Of course, you can have the bottle of JW black label.

Remember to take care (tip) the sales lady when you about leave the carribean gentlemen club. My normal practice is to tip the sales lady first. When about to leave the carribean, tip the waiter that served your table.
Seriously, don't buy drinks for the ladies as they "can't get drunk".
They do not have the stomach for drinking.

Imagine 1 dancer drink 30 glasses also wun drunk. Waste of Money.
Wun reveal why they wun get drunk, but seriously, the ones worthy to buy drinks is on the bartenders, cos they really work hard for their money and earn damn little for their basic.

Most waste of money drink. BLOWJOB

Treat the bartenders well and tip them. They will appreciate you more than what the dancers do.

I actually got a couple of drinks on the house in the past from the bartender. And that is due to good relationship with them. The dancers? They will only pester you to buy drink, go makan. What else they knoe?

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 16-11-2004, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Treat the bartenders well and tip them. They will appreciate you more than what the dancers do.

I actually got a couple of drinks on the house in the past from the bartender. And that is due to good relationship with them. The dancers? They will only pester you to buy drink, go makan. What else they knoe?

hahaha
SC
Yes, I agreed. Tip well the bartender/waiter/sales lady that served you well.

The above info on dancer/PR cum lady drink are mainly for information when newbie went for the virgin trip to carribean club. It's good to have at least experience it once. I'm sure the sales lady will asked you a couple of time if you need any companion. e.g. PR or dancers. It will reflect good image on you if you happened to re-visit carribean club again. The rapport with the sales lady is established.

Personally, I find it no point spending money on dancers. I think one lady drink, the dancer can earned 100 THB from it I supposed (me no ideas hahaha.).

Last edited by tirak99; 16-11-2004 at 02:41 AM.
Old 16-11-2004, 02:59 AM
Samster

The carribean club signboard photo. Too bad no dancers/PR photos. kekeke.

Hope this help.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

my friend told me about a "no hand restaurant" in bkk. is it true? he said the girl even hold his dick in the loo when he got to pee!
Old 16-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my friend told me about a "no hand restaurant" in bkk. is it true? he said the girl even hold his dick in the loo when he got to pee!
Yes, but it is quite expensive and the food is junk. You order a set meal and choose a girl to feed you, leaving your hands to do anything else except eating. This will be in a private cubicle.

In addition to tipping the girls, you will also need a lot of small change to tip others, like waitress, toilet attendant, etc. Its the type of place where you go and get fleeced only once. Tell any Taxi Driver or Thut Thut to bring you "No Hands". It is someafter PatPong. If they don't know where, tell them its "Galaxy Entertainment Complex". Enjoy yourself.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Samster

10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

oh... like that dont wanna go already... unless someone is paying for my dinner. thought it is like the taiwan no-hand. more fun, especially in a big group. in the end, all still use their hands - but not for food...
Old 17-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ah Thut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh... like that dont wanna go already... unless someone is paying for my dinner. thought it is like the taiwan no-hand. more fun, especially in a big group. in the end, all still use their hands - but not for food...
You can still go in a big group but, honestly, it is an experience. At least you can tell others you have been to "No Hands". Quite a clumsy affair having someone to feed you. Can feel a little squeamish if you know what I mean. Go for it man, and give us a FR.
Old 17-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
7-8 years back this was really classy place and they have girls with diff categories on diff floors. But now the place looks rundown and cheapo. And heard from the locals that the food sucks as bad as the girls. Can go if got money to blow now. Btw this plc is very near wat lamphong and pattumwan princess.
Old 17-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
7-8 years back this was really classy place.
Right man, bro. was a great idea but poor management now.

just wondering, any place in BKK where they offer u eating food off the gal's body? like she lay flat with fruits over her and u lick her clean,

that is a hot novelty in china.
Old 20-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

hi guys,

i have just uploaded some pics i took during my bkk trip in my yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/10_cc/

goto: photos -> Bang Cock

check out the model's cat girl (3500B) at poseidon! a bit like rui en, but i think, prettier.

steps to join the group - u must have an yahoo email account:
1. goto to this group address,
2. sign-in with your yahoo email account/password,
3. click join this group - and do the rest of the signing in process,
4. u are in!

there are some files that i have in there, taken during my other sexual adventures as well, so enjoy!

Old 20-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi guys,

i have just uploaded some pics i took during my bkk trip in my yahoo group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/10_cc/

goto: photos -> Bang Cock

check out the model's cat girl (3500B) at poseidon! a bit like rui en, but i think, prettier.

steps to join the group - u must have an yahoo email account:
1. goto to this group address,
2. sign-in with your yahoo email account/password,
3. click join this group - and do the rest of the signing in process,
4. u are in!

there are some files that i have in there, taken during my other sexual adventures as well, so enjoy!

Bro, I like that Poseidon chick. Please, she is a few rungs above Rui En. Rui En is young still. Otherwise, with her swollen face which resembles a '#### bak bao', she will look like a old mamasan in no time.

Any personal FR on that Poseidon chick ?
Old 21-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro, I like that Poseidon chick. Please, she is a few rungs above Rui En. Rui En is young still. Otherwise, with her swollen face which resembles a '#### bak bao', she will look like a old mamasan in no time.

Any personal FR on that Poseidon chick ?
personal fr? i did write about my encounter in Day 2 under my trip fr, which is, i think, the second post in this thread. or do u mean an fr on her personality? she is a nice girl, a bit hip and cool, after u break the ice berg surrounding her...

Old 21-11-2004, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Bro 10 cc, when you ask them for permission to take their photos, do take expect you to give extra tips?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1