The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

greetings all, i would like to reccomend CM2 disco where u can pick up gals any moment u step in.of cos abt 11pm lah,if u go at 9-10pm,u go there sweep floor and wipe glasses and x-trays.....kekeke.

if cant pick any gals there, 1am then go last resort place, siam hotel.

reason for me starting this new thread is becos i personally feel that quality of gals in cm2 are much better than siam hotel and i'm sure those bros who cheong with me will agree!

as for agogo bars, there's 1 gem at nana plaza(angel witch) but i've not tried her yet.i'm sure i'll do it on my next trip.FYI,i just cant take her looks off my mind even though now i'm back in spore.
Old 29-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

will be in bkk over the weekend. where's CM2?
Old 29-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

TOTALLY AGREE MAN!

Was there on Sunday and Monday nite.....

it was a matter of the chicks picking you and not the other way round back here in SG....

My kakis and I had TONS of fun...!

Cheers.
Old 29-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by durian
will be in bkk over the weekend. where's CM2?
Novotel Hotel
Siam square Soi 6
Pathumwan
Tel: 22556888
Old 29-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Novotel Hotel
Siam square Soi 6
Pathumwan
Spent 2.5k for a bottle of black label plus some mixer instead of the usual cover charge which cost around 300-500baht(2 drinks)....that was a year ago for 4 persons.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 30-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

How do I negotiate the price with the girls there if I cannot speak Thai?
Old 31-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kwanteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
How do I negotiate the price with the girls there if I cannot speak Thai?
most of them shd be able to speak simple in not good england lah
Old 31-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Novotel Hotel
Siam square Soi 6
Pathumwan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hohoho,

me will stay there from today for 2 nights.
me will go try try, see see got lobang or not.
maybe like the chinese poetry, near the water balcony get the moon first.
hahaha. just joking. depend on luck i think cause me not handsome lah.

cheers,
Old 31-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hohoho,

me will stay there from today for 2 nights.
me will go try try, see see got lobang or not.
maybe like the chinese poetry, near the water balcony get the moon first.
hahaha. just joking. depend on luck i think cause me not handsome lah.

cheers,
Two things you ought to know here...

First, this is a pick-up joint, handsome or not is not important....it's not free ONS...the gals there are hookers hoh....it's all money talk.

Second, this hotel is not gal friendly too. Need to pay to bring your "lady guest" back.....
Old 01-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Two things you ought to know here...

First, this is a pick-up joint, handsome or not is not important....it's not free ONS...the gals there are hookers hoh....it's all money talk.

Second, this hotel is not gal friendly too. Need to pay to bring your "lady guest" back.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heard from 1 bro about this, so i didnt go there last night.
Furthermore, it was Halloween Night last night n the entrance fee was about THB500. Many ppl lah.
Many police too here as well as at Pump Up.
(So you guys know where i went last night)

cheers,
Old 02-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

i was at bkk on a surprised trip for bro ML's birthday.....kekekeke......29-31 oct was halloween night and entrance fee was 700b.it was jam packed.

for picking up gals,just walk over and say hi lah,then shake hands n introduce urself.i'm sure the gals there will respond to u as most of them are hookers there.dont say all lah.majority i would say.

FYI,the live band is no more there or there're on leave.last heard they went dubai.i was there last nite with bro ML n bro kelxxx and i asked 1 of the waiters,this whole week no live band.

u may find some really nice n friendly gals there.not all talk abt money lah,some done even bother how much u paying them.but still must pay lah,example 1 nite 3500-4000b, 2 nights can be as cheap as 5000-6000b.i personally have experienced that.

1 more thing to add,they have the rite to choose customers.so,doesn't mean u have money,the gal will go with u.

hope this will help.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

hi bro 2 -night-in-bangkok

thanks for you surprised visted in bangkok for the party we did have a good party and fun trip to kho samet right.

so you coming again soon ???

will be in bangkok till 18-11-04

bro you are right on .the gal has the right to choose you also not only we chose them .

well if got the right gal that can be like gf to you sure can have good fun the next few days i think bro 2-night-in bangkok can confirm that .

and yes once they get to know you more they dont talk about money to much but has bro 2-n-i-bkk say still must pay but( up to you ) that what the gal will say i to have experienced it .

try to be nice to the gal and give them the bf feeling they will sure be nice to you than you will have a fun time in bangkok or maybe kho samet.

in cm2 i think most cheong kaki should be able to fine the right gal there has the gal there are plently so ber able take care of your needs .

cheers
ML
Old 03-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
FYI,the live band is no more there or there're on leave.last heard they went dubai.i was there last nite with bro ML n bro kelxxx and i asked 1 of the waiters,this whole week no live band.

u may find some really nice n friendly gals there.not all talk abt money lah,some done even bother how much u paying them.but still must pay lah,example 1 nite 3500-4000b, 2 nights can be as cheap as 5000-6000b.i personally have experienced that.

1 more thing to add,they have the rite to choose customers.so,doesn't mean u have money,the gal will go with u.

hope this will help.
Went to this place once and found the place more to the liking of farangs. And the thai crowd, some are waiting for tourists to pick them or farangs wanna be. But the music by the band is really good and the place is not as jammed pack as the other joints in Ratchada probably of its higher cover charge and dress code(dunno if there is still one).

Nevertheless the place is a good place to pick out russian girls if people out there are interested in Angmo girls.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my friends you can open JW blk label then you nego with the counter to waive the entrance fees, depends on how many persons you've got, if more than 2-3, you need to open another bottle...

For those who hope for free ONS.. CM2 has been the whore joint for many years already it's not new. Walk 10 mins over to HRC which is nearby and you may have higher chances of ONS.. but even HRC is 50% whore...

CM2 got M.East/Russian/Thai/ etc.. fat/old/ugly/thin/sexy, you name it they have it... personally i think the quality depnds on individual and the night it self.. sometime you see the pretty ones, sometimes you dun.

just my 2 cts

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 03-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Went to this place once and found the place more to the liking of farangs. And the thai crowd, some are waiting for tourists to pick them or farangs wanna be. But the music by the band is really good and the place is not as jammed pack as the other joints in Ratchada probably of its higher cover charge and dress code(dunno if there is still one).

Nevertheless the place is a good place to pick out russian girls if people out there are interested in Angmo girls.
higher cover charge yes.
from wat i heard,most thai gals there do not like to take farangs unless really no choice like they need cash to pay hse bill the next day or etc,then lan lan also must except be it farang or watsoever. but trust me,if they dun need cash urgently,dun be surprise they reject farangs.

as for entrance, open 1 bottle tat means 5 person no need to pay entrance fee but mixer must pay, be it 2,3 or 4 person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1