The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

no problems bro,most important is enjoy urself when ur there.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha.
depends if u compare to where lah... if compare to SG price then its still ok. but by BKK standards then its expensive. can go as long as avoid lobsters and crabs, big prawns. there are many better and cheaper seafood places around hway khwang area...
if u guys like can try "chin joom". its issan style steamboat. the soup is excellent. served in an earthern claypot.
Old 08-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
depends if u compare to where lah... if compare to SG price then its still ok. but by BKK standards then its expensive. can go as long as avoid lobsters and crabs, big prawns. there are many better and cheaper seafood places around hway khwang area...
if u guys like can try "chin joom". its issan style steamboat. the soup is excellent. served in an earthern claypot.
wah , u know how to eat "jim joom" , yr siao northern girl eat eastern steam boat??? one more dish for u to try when u eating "jim joom"...ask for " Mu Koi"
Old 09-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

Must start a liking for chin joom liao. Plus Sai Kok Issan and Som Tam Pok Pok Pu Pla La.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
wah , u know how to eat "jim joom" , yr siao northern girl eat eastern steam boat??? one more dish for u to try when u eating "jim joom"...ask for " Mu Koi"
He like Gin Hoi. And somemore the hoi must be Si Chongpoo.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Too late to see this... ha ha ha... Kenna chopped carrot already... ha ha ha...
Old 09-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Samster

mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Who is the brudder that just up me five?
hmmm...

never leave nick....
Old 09-10-2004, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Pok Kung Pow is a place where MP/Club girls like to bring you there to chop carrot. When you hear Pok Kung Pow this 3 words better sprint fast fast like John Lewis. Hahaha.
I don't recall it being that expensive. Not cheap I agree but not expensive. For others who may not know what it is, it's a seafood restaurant on Ratchada, after Carrefour/Robinsons, on the same side, on the way to Asoke. Covered, open-air, a little dark, very noisy if someone or some band is singing - not my idea of a good place to dine in terms of ambience but This Is Thailand.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
very noisy if someone or some band is singing
Agree with that, when I went there with my girl and her friend, the live band was on so it was abit difficult to talk.. but u can sit further away.

Heard from my girl that there is a disco there also. Correct?

Wasn't very expensive IMHO... 3 person i think about I spent about $40
Old 09-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: 5th - 7th october in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
Agree with that, when I went there with my girl and her friend, the live band was on so it was abit difficult to talk.. but u can sit further away.

Heard from my girl that there is a disco there also. Correct?

Wasn't very expensive IMHO... 3 person i think about I spent about $40
We are in thailand , we are earning thai bhat, consider Kan expensive...compare to many seafood places in Bangkok..., after 1 am this place is for WL and WM to meet and know each other...is a very happening place after 1 am to 6 am, and is one of the happeining place closed at 6 am along Ratchada ,Handsome guys with long hair waiting to be wave by girls..in the end...who con who i dun know liao......

Last edited by thaiboy; 09-10-2004 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
He like Gin Hoi. And somemore the hoi must be Si Chongpoo.
hahaha
SC
hahah I know Someone , who like to Kin Hoi, that is Si Daeng!!!

Bpok Kung pow
anyway this seafood joint, got plenty of afterhours action ( many "pii chais" ) and w/l are there, As for prices its was High ( for thai standards) but not the Highest I have spent on seafood in BKK ( it was at a REAL tourist trap along sukhumvit) on my virgin trip, somemore that time only went to eat without our lady friends. This was another story

Last time at Bpok Kung Pow, for 5 persons and had almost 6 dishes, with KING prawns ( the size of my Fists), a whole steam chicken, fried rice, tom yam kung and another 2 dishes i cannot remember. spent almost 2K( split among 3 persons).too bad that night I did not "kin Hoi" cos I like being Khon Diaw!!!haha

IMHO, I would probably not go there, prefer hway kwang market ( cos its brighter) and can see the W/Ls in their full glory.
Old 09-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
We are in thailand , we are earning thai bhat, consider Kan expensive...compare to many seafood places in Bangkok..., after 1 am this place is for WL and WM to meet and know each other...is a very happening place after 1 am to 6 am, and is one of the happeining place closed at 6 am along Ratchada ,Handsome guys with long hair waiting to be wave by girls..in the end...who con who i dun know liao......
all kenna con by you lor... pii chai status mah...
Old 09-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Must start a liking for chin joom liao. Plus Sai Kok Issan and Som Tam Pok Pok Pu Pla La.

hahaha
SC
dun tok so much liao... u better start learning phasaa issan.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun tok so much liao... u better start learning phasaa issan.
1st word to learn. Kohok = Keehok

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
I don't recall it being that expensive. Not cheap I agree but not expensive. For others who may not know what it is, it's a seafood restaurant on Ratchada, after Carrefour/Robinsons, on the same side, on the way to Asoke. Covered, open-air, a little dark, very noisy if someone or some band is singing - not my idea of a good place to dine in terms of ambience but This Is Thailand.
I think Baan Suan opp hollywood disco is a cool nice seafood place.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1