The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advise On Bangkok Htls N Temples Pls.

no problem.no need to apologise lah. just a piece of advise.hope u understand wat i mean.
Old 24-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
no problem.no need to apologise lah. just a piece of advise.hope u understand wat i mean.
Ha..ha.. Me was in BKK last week. Arrived BKK and check into the designated Service apt in late afternoon. Went to visit a dentist, then we went for a dinner at the WTC ( now called a different name, forgot liao)...then went to pray sincerely to the four faced Buddha which is just across the road... later take a slow stroll back to the Service apt... On almost reaching the hotel it's pours like crazy....

The following days...business. meeting..golf....shopping...#$@%!.....

On the day before we left BKK, on afternoon flight. We went to pray at the Erawan again.... Then for qiuck lunch before heading to the airport.

Your hotel is even nearer to Erawan as compared to mine. So i believe you can accomplished all that you wanted if you are sincered and knows yr priorities.

Enjoy your trip.
Old 24-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

my intention is to go praying first before touching the gals there.like some kind of respect to the temples i visit.dunno am i correct or wrong but this is how i feel.

how much will it cost to book a model category for overnite?

do i negotiate with the okt or direct to the gals,example if i'm inside the MP for short time.cos my plan is.....after touch down bkk,check in hotel,go pray and then rest a while.then go poseidon or the plaza for massage.then book a gal there for overnite so tat we can go disco/pubs together and then back to hotel.reason is becos i'm rather choosy abt gals looks/figure/complexion.(like choosing wife).so decided to take up a model instead of going hunting in doscos/pubs........any other good suggestions,pls advise here.....thks.
Old 24-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

so booking overnight at MP for models is how much? wat abt the time they come to our room and leave?
Old 24-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dorema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thks bro dorema for so many useful info.....very much appreciated.

Bro,
I 'm just sharing my knowledge only, hope those links are useful though ...Believe they r many bros here even more familiar than me when talking about BKK....
Old 24-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dorema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Talking about visiting temples and Tour, I have tried taking BTS to one of the terminal end near the river, there I chartered a speed sampan to tour the wet market including the temples along the river and the Thai Royal Museum.
After the tour I asked the boat man to alight me at the pier near China Town.
It cost S$35 and last for 3 hours. Sorry cannot remember the actual thai name of the places, no time to refer to the map. If you want cheaper river ride, at that river location there also have normal speed boat boatman offered tourist in group for wet market tour at about 100 to 200 baht (about 5 to 8 singdolllar).

Just for sharing...........................

Bro gigantic_tk,

The BTS station u r refering is Saphan Taksin if i am not wrong,like wat u mentioned it's one of the terminal where there r different types of boats at the pier bringing ppl along the Chao Phraya river.Though it's terminate at the last station, i still find it quite convenient to reach from the central area of BKK where i use to stay during my trips there.Afterall,i feel that it's a better experience taking the Skytrains in BKK than the MRT in Sg..as least we get to see pretty babes along the journey.

Last edited by dorema; 24-06-2004 at 11:55 PM.
Old 25-06-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Advise On Bangkok Htls N Temples Pls.

Quote:
from arnoma htl, how many mins to travel to poseidon?
is soi cowboy in sukumvit?
wat and where is soi 4?
are these places all near each other or far apart?

after searching, still dun quite really understand......pls advise.

Poseidon, Nataree, Emmanuel is in the Ratchapadisk area. North of the city. Ratcha is a road going north-south. No MRT access at this time. MRT access will be available around August 2004.

The Sukhumvit area is nearer downtown area. It is a road going east west. It is very accessible via the skytrain(MRT). The Sukhumvit area is popular with the Farang because of the beer bars. In this area, you will find NANA Plaza(lower Soi numbers), Eden Club, Soi Cowboy, the Piano clubs(higher Soi numbers).

I prefer staying around the Sukhumvit area because of the convenience of the MRT to get to MBK, Siam Square shopping area, Patpong, etc. Cabs are cheap & easy to get, but nothing beats the MRT in getting through the jams. It is also more convenient walking around the Suk area because the buildings are very closer together, but remember, its a long road. The buildings in the Ratcha area area are more widely spread out.

Getting from Suk to Ratcha can be a hassle during the rush hour. No joke, can take from 30 mins to almost 2 hours.
Old 25-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
It depends on you and the girl. Normally, a good judgement for me will be about 1 and a half time her ST rate.

They'll go to your room after work, about 1am if no last call in the MP. What time they leave depends? Some will try to hassle for 7am, some will stay with you for lunch.

Once, I had a girl in the MP (Nataree), and invited her over to my room the next day. She came at 4 pm the next day and stayed until the following day after lunch and I pay her 3,000 baht (paid 1700 Baht at MP for ST).

Felt worth it as she keeps me company going out, etc.
That's a reasonable price considering that she stayed will you almost a whole day and night..... Most importantly, you got a personal guidge to show you around BKK.....
Old 26-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arai_na deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm Poseidon, that a place that I have not been for awhile.
Old 27-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Anyway, if there are more than 3 of us during 7 to 10 July, I would like to suggest a VIP at Poseidon
Looks like some bros going at this period...Any Bros going from 14th - 19th
July?
Old 05-07-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Looks like some bros going at this period...Any Bros going from 14th - 19th
July?
Will likely to meet you up in LOS on 14th .. but will also be moving up north.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1