The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Advise On Bangkok Htls N Temples Pls.

hi bros,i'll be going alone to bangkok next week and its my 1st visit there.my priority there is to go praying 1st and cheong later.hope u guys can help me out on this and i'll be greatly appreciated.......

1)which 5 star hotel is near the four face buddha?
2)wat other temples is famous there?
3)is poseidon near the four face buddha?
4)any famous massage parlours around where i'm staying?
5)which is the best disco to pick up gals?
6)wat are the prices?
7)i'll be all alone,pls advise wat u do if you have been there alone before.

pls advise.thks.
Old 22-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rushie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advise On Bangkok Htls N Temples Pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
hi bros,i'll be going alone to bangkok next week and its my 1st visit there.my priority there is to go praying 1st and cheong later.hope u guys can help me out on this and i'll be greatly appreciated.......

1)which 5 star hotel is near the four face buddha?
2)wat other temples is famous there?
3)is poseidon near the four face buddha?
4)any famous massage parlours around where i'm staying?
5)which is the best disco to pick up gals?
6)wat are the prices?
7)i'll be all alone,pls advise wat u do if you have been there alone before.

pls advise.thks.
The nearest hotels are Grand Hyatt Erawan and Intercontinental (formerly Le Royal Meridien).

There is a Disco at Grand Hyatt Erawan. The name of the joint is Spasso.
Old 22-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

thk u bro the the infos, if i stay a hotel near four face buddha,how long will it take to reach poseidon if i take by cab? is it advisable to stay near poseidon? which 4 star hotel is good there? thks in advance.
Old 22-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have any brothers stayed at these hotels Grand China Princess hotel, Royal Hotel, Viengtai Hotel and Miramar Hotel. Athough these are not 4 or 5 stars understand they are clean amd value for money as these hotel are situated at Ratanakosin, old Bangkok near the King Palace and Wat Pho. Also any idea the room rates?
Old 22-06-2004, 06:35 PM
Samster

hi bros,i've just booked my tickets,leaving on monday and coming back on wednesday.i'll be staying at arnoma hotel,understand its quite near four face buddha and also near grand hyatt.so i'll be heading to spasso disco located at grand hyatt already settle for me.

from arnoma hotel,is it a long journey to poseidon?
Old 22-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
hi bros,i've just booked my tickets,leaving on monday and coming back on wednesday.i'll be staying at arnoma hotel,understand its quite near four face buddha and also near grand hyatt.so i'll be heading to spasso disco located at grand hyatt already settle for me.

from arnoma hotel,is it a long journey to poseidon?
From Arnoma, it's a two minutes walk to the four faced buddha. Need to cross only one road.

For convenience, from Arnoma, I suggest you go The Plaza which is in the Makasan area, much nearer as compared to Posiedon. It's a seven storey consist all belong to the this MP. The Models are on the 7th floor. The standard of the fish tank gals are very good too. Beware, not to be con by
the taxi driver to the MP on the basement of the same bldg call Cupid.

Enjoy yr trip
Old 22-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Samster

from arnoma htl, how many mins to travel to poseidon?
is soi cowboy in sukumvit?
wat and where is soi 4?
are these places all near each other or far apart?

after searching, still dun quite really understand......pls advise.
Old 22-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Travelling time in BKK is very much depended on the traffic conidtion and not by distant. Thus the time of the day you travel is an important factor.

As Bro thaivisitor put it could take as much as two hr if you "sui", met a massive travel jam or during peak hr.... In general, I think it should take about 30 to 45 minutes bet Anoma to Posiedon which is not serve by BTS (subway) now...but Anoma does. I heard it's coming very soon..don't know when ????

Sorry..me not a soi cowboy man...
Old 22-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BTS in Ratchada area ... a big disappointment ... not ready yet as of today ...
Old 23-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dorema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Kiu-Sai,

Just sharing some info, Soi is known as street/lorong alike.Have a map with u is useful for direction.See my direction to Sukhumvit far below...If i have not mistaken there's a 7-eleven around Soi 4/5 of Sukhumit.A famous tattoo studio by Jimmy Wong is also located around.Once u r in BKK, pls make sure u r alert for pick-pockets & consters.Place ur $ in different area..if possible carry a traveller's slim waist pouch hiding inside ur clothing with ur passport & some $ with u.U might like to keep $ in underneath ur shoes or hotel safe also.If u r looking for something more wild & thrilling...I would recommended u Eden club.There u can have threesome,foursome (min 2 gals)...etc so long as u have $$$.A place not to be miss if u r going alone.Look up for the OKT Marc & tell him wat types of gals u prefer, sextoys & role playing can also be arranged accordingly.Best to choose a gal & let her choose the other partner.U can take a BTS/skytrain and alight at Nana station Exit 1 to Sukhumit if goin during peak hrs to avoid traffic congestion,Eden club is at Sukhumvit Soi 7/1.Open frm 1pm till midnite.1 lady is 1600 -1900 baht depending the timing.Visa/ master accepted.Alternatively, u can take a cab if u wish but avoid Tuk-tuk as it's usually expensive than cab.Traveling around in BKK is very convenient & lot cheaper as compare to Sg, just request for meter to be on when on board the taxi.I can say that most places u will be travelling around is less than 100baht(except to the airport) & there's no midnite charge at all .Tips is not compulsory but would be appreciated.

Happy Cheonging
Old 23-06-2004, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dorema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

....to be continued..

As for temple,there's more that wat i can mention,will only recommend the popular ones,Wat Phra Khiew(emerald buddha),Wat Pho(Reclining buddha) Wat Arun(temple of dawn),Wat Rakang (Somdet /Ah Chan Tow temple) Wat Saket (golden mount),Wat Benchamophilat(Marble temple) are one of the few places of interest/ tourist attraction.The 1st 4 temples are close to one another, where eg. Wat Arun is located opp of Wat Pho.Just take a river boat/ferry to the opp will do.Bring along the map & dun be afraid to ask around if u r uncertain as most ppl there r friendly & willingly to help. Remember to change more small notes for joss-oil & charity...And also ur camera to capture some nice shots...Be polite & if possible learn to speak simple thai,this might help to impress the ppl there.In not time, u will then realise that u r in the land of smiles

some useful links:

http://www.bangkok.com/
http://bangkok.sawadee.com/
http://www.bts.co.th/
http://www.bangkok-maps.com/
http://www.gobangkok.com/
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/destinat..._asia/bangkok/
http://www.bangkok-bkk.com/
http://www.into-asia.com/
http://concierge.com/destination/bangkok

Chok Dee,
Old 23-06-2004, 02:25 AM
Samster

thks bro dorema for so many useful info.....very much appreciated.
Old 23-06-2004, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Talking about visiting temples and Tour, I have tried taking BTS to one of the terminal end near the river, there I chartered a speed sampan to tour the wet market including the temples along the river and the Thai Royal Museum.
After the tour I asked the boat man to alight me at the pier near China Town.
It cost S$35 and last for 3 hours. Sorry cannot remember the actual thai name of the places, no time to refer to the map. If you want cheaper river ride, at that river location there also have normal speed boat boatman offered tourist in group for wet market tour at about 100 to 200 baht (about 5 to 8 singdolllar).

Just for sharing...........................
Old 23-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Your Aim is to Go Pray or Go for Girls?

????

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Samster

bro siam cutey,once i touch down, check in hotel n go pray 1st.then cheong till return to spore.

bro sex maniac,i'd advise u better not joke on this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1