The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Noob here and could do with some help from some of the regulars

Last week, ventured to Club Romeo's in OT during my trip to Singapore. I'm ok with LBs, although not too much experience there, and wanted to see what was on offer as I haven't visited singapore in about a year.

Was approached by a gorgeous korean-looking, tall slim lady. I had a beer and she had a white wine, and we proceeded to chat. Her name was Kimmi and she claimed she was from Mongolia and a genuine girl.

Anyways, found her very attractive, so we agreed on a price and left together for my hotel, where we had a great time together. I assumed here as well that she was a genuine girl as her hips were quite noticeably wide, and she was getting wet naturally.

But reading through this forum thread, the regulars seem to be saying that ALL the girls at Romeos are LBs. Can one of you who know clarify if Kimmi is really a LB or a girl?

As I said, I don't have a prob with LBs and like to play that way every now and again. But I don't like being duped and mislead.

Thanks in advance.
Old 22-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tribal_Hawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100% was a ladyboy...there are no genuine working 'girls' in Romeo..

well, as long as you had fun...LOL
Old 22-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skol View Post
Her name was Kimmi and she claimed she was from Mongolia and a genuine girl.
She didn't lie to you as she's a genuine girl now (post-ops) ..... but she told me she's half korean
Old 23-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since the last six years, Club Romeo took on ladyboys and it's been that way since. If you sit at the entrance of Romeos you will hear all the post op ladyboys say that they are ladies.
You have to understand that not many people are into ladyboys and to get business they will claim to be girls.
Secondly the advances in SRS, sexual realignment surgery, have been so great in Thailand that post op ladyboys are able to "cum". (I've seen this myself)
To understand a ladyboy you have to go by their actions and not their words.
You have to understand the context in which these people operate - they can only work maximum six months in a year and have to cover their flight and accomodation. They have to make money fast. Therefore if they mention these words of "I miss you", "I'm half Japanese", "I'm a girl", and the most dangerous one - "I love you" they must never be taken seriously.
The way to operate at OT is - pick up your gal after a conversation to see if there is some chemistry, ask key questions - price, time, dick or no dick depending on your preference and go enjoy.
If they tell you stuff like "I'm half whatever", tell them you're half American! They'll get the picture.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG all this while i thot can only find working girls around Geylang area...i was wondering like hell where can i find LBs in SG coz i know SG should have those finnest LBs from Thais...bumped to them several times on my late nite visits to Mustafa...but they were doing their normal shopping so i wouldnt approach...Geylang only got real girls..so all this while i have to settle for PRC or those Thais in Geylangs..sigh!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't understand why got bros here like LBs?
they are GUYS too....
Old 12-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kizz its a matter of preference..some like to drive Honda Civic...some will go all the way for Ferrari..end of the day they are cars...

so in this case, end of the day...its still SEX
Old 12-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

NEWS
Just heard Russian ladies now working in Club Romeo! No longer ladyboy only club! Saw some last night and was told by an lb friend who works there that they're "working" in the club.
More info when I get it!

Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not necessarily a good thing. They'll draw a different clientele. I've always appreciate that we can be sure most of the people in romeo are at least tolerant, if not appreciative, of the beautiful third gender.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chennaiman30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at romeo on wednesday night. PAid the lady drink $30 and chatted with the beautiful tall russsian gal. ( actually armenian ) She said she doesnt go out with customers. Just chats, dances and gets paid by the club and tips from the customers. Dunno how far this is true. said bye after a nice long conversation and went for pre op by name of poo.

FR will type soon.
Old 13-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chennaiman30 View Post
Was at romeo on wednesday night. PAid the lady drink $30 and chatted with the beautiful tall russsian gal. ( actually armenian ) She said she doesnt go out with customers. Just chats, dances and gets paid by the club and tips from the customers. Dunno how far this is true. said bye after a nice long conversation and went for pre op by name of poo.

FR will type soon.
Oh Armenians! This getting paid by the club bit is interesting - that wasn't the previous arrangement with the lbs.
But I sense there's going to be trouble between the two groups. As it is, there were already quarrels over customers when it was an all ladyboy club. And I'm told the "Russians" are already telling customers that the Thais are ladyboys!
Watch out for fireworks!

Old 15-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

absolutely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update for OT Romeo's? went there last year end and had a good experience with a ladyboy called Chinny. Wonder how the russians and thai stay together peacefully.
Old 22-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Oh Armenians! This getting paid by the club bit is interesting - that wasn't the previous arrangement with the lbs.
But I sense there's going to be trouble between the two groups. As it is, there were already quarrels over customers when it was an all ladyboy club. And I'm told the "Russians" are already telling customers that the Thais are ladyboys!
Watch out for fireworks!
Surely everybody knows that the Thais are all ladyboys anyway. So that area is settled. The only thing may happen is that the ladyboys are pushed off somewhere else which is not necessary good.
Old 23-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Surely everybody knows that the Thais are all ladyboys anyway. So that area is settled. The only thing may happen is that the ladyboys are pushed off somewhere else which is not necessary good.
You'll be surprised at the number that don't. A fair number of the guys that walk in haven't a clue what a ladyboy is.
A more serious concern for the ladyboys and ladyboy lovers is that Orchard Towers is looking pretty ripe for an en-bloc redevelopment. It sits on prime freehold land and en-bloc sales are still pretty hot. I sense it's days are numbered.

Old 24-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster (M)

marcinmt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go to OT on Wednesday evening. Anybody fancy beer and looking around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1