The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 281204 to 040105 in bkk samsters, U TEE NAI ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
Taxi WL from Siam Hotel is Ah Ping lah! The FR on her already posted by 2nitesInBkk. Hmm, Ah Ping also wearing braces, Ah Ying also braces... do you have a freaky fetish for gals still in braces? Something like 'underage' fetish?
No lah...just happen those chio wans I met happen to be wearing braces...I guess its fate lah...Lucky this time we don have the same taste...hahaha
Old 07-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Walao, no wonder I can't get a goodnite's sleep that nite... cos somebody's screwing me up in the back of their mind. :-(

In the words of a wise chiongster, the only question one has to memorise in Bkk is, "Kin Khoei Mai Sai Thong Dai Mai?". Armed with this question, with the right answer, you will always get your KLCBPL! Try it and see, always works for me!!!
Haha this wan I agree...Always negotiate & compromise to get wat u want...
I did it at NEP also...
Old 07-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Haha this wan I agree...Always negotiate & compromise to get wat u want...
I did it at NEP also...
nah,not my style......normally i just nego the price and tats it.any extra service given to me,i treat it as a bonus to me.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bbbb4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recruit "B" falling in late SIRsss!

Finally, after spending 9 days and 8 nights in BKK, I am back in the heartlands of this SIN city...

Paiseh, dunnoe the nicks of the people that I chiong w in bkk... but I do rem the names though... better not reveal them here... so for those guys that I chiong w, please private msg me so I know what your nicks are...

in case of doubts, I chiong"ed" in cm2 (first few nights from 28th) , hollywood (and supper thereafter), soi cowboy (during new year's eve)... and I am the one who pissed off a girl ("beer") becos I took her roomie home one night...

Cheers,

B
Old 07-01-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Recruit "B" Falling in Late SIRsss!

Paiseh.. dont know who's who here.. didnt ask for all your nicks during the adventures in bkk... so pls drop me a private message to let me know your nicks... btw, I am the one who pissed off a girl (named "beer" in cm2) becos I took her roomie out for one of the nites...

cheers,

B
Old 10-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbb4
Recruit "B" Falling in Late SIRsss!
Paiseh.. dont know who's who here.. didnt ask for all your nicks during the adventures in bkk... so pls drop me a private message to let me know your nicks... btw, I am the one who pissed off a girl (named "beer" in cm2) becos I took her roomie out for one of the nites...
cheers,
B
It's me, A. So you are the Lady-Pissanator! Beer found me in CM2 after you pissed her off, and gave me a real earful on both you and her roomie.

Heard from any of them since? Maybe they have fought and killed each other over you since. Move aside for the 'Lady-Pissanator'!
Old 10-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Samster

kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
nah,not my style......normally i just nego the price and tats it.any extra service given to me,i treat it as a bonus to me.
I tot it's NOT your style to even nego the price when "the gal is right"? Ha ha ha ha!

Me, I negotiate everything... right down to before handling over the $$$.
1. Price?
2. Number of shots?
3. BBBJ?
4. Estimated time of departure (ETD)
5. shower together?
etc etc...

So there are no false pretense and false expectations...Hahahahaha!
Old 10-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yo, A. Have not see any kinkie stuffs in video lei..wanna pm ?
Quote:
The KINKIEST isn't pics, but vids in DVD quality. Ha ha ha! Ask Tirak99 and Thai75Food, they will tell you more.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by go30
Yo, A. Have not see any kinkie stuffs in video lei..wanna pm ?
whoa! the video of agogo gals not kinky enuf for you ah? I think you want XXX-video instead of Kinky video lah! I can make for you, I be the videographer... u n yr 'Japanese' gal can be the lead actor and actress.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

yo A. the roomie that I took is a "poor thing" after she followed me back. all the gals refused to talk to her after I took her... jialet... wanted to take tuk thereafter(asked K to approach her but she declined)... sigh... but I had a couple of fun gals after leaving this group of gals...

Can you send the pics to me?... or let me know how to access the pics...

Thanks,

B
Old 10-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ON !!! Will take with the Jap and her roomate...just like BBBBBB :-P...Miss my Jap gal lei...

Catchup for cha yen , sometimes.

Quote:
whoa! the video of agogo gals not kinky enuf for you ah? I think you want XXX-video instead of Kinky video lah! I can make for you, I be the videographer... u n yr 'Japanese' gal can be the lead actor and actress.
Old 10-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by go30
ON !!! Will take with the Jap and her roomate...just like BBBBBB :-P...Miss my Jap gal lei...

Catchup for cha yen , sometimes.
nabei go30,take your jap gal still wan her room mate...no need ask me 1st meh......kekekekeke.....my money spent on her but i still havent touch her yet leh...only a new yr's kiss nia.

my next trip there,confirm using my hp for video recording during blow job with my secret weapon so that u guys can see my rod.......hahahhahaha.....bro karupa,u have the honour to see 1st......hahahaha.

my next trip there will be purely for her....no other reasons.
Old 14-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Have been working hard to get all the KINKY pictures and videos sorted out to upload to 'YouSendIt' for you guys.

Hope you guys have received it. Please PM me if you want the URL for download.
wa, maybe should have joined u guys. i last minute opted for cheapo fukks n oned 2 i previously knew here. will check here to see when u guys go again,
Old 14-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
wa, maybe should have joined u guys. i last minute opted for cheapo fukks n oned 2 i previously knew here. will check here to see when u guys go again,
Yeah, was waiting for your call, as I only hv yr Spore mobile number. PM me yr Thai mobile no if you have.

The gang will be going again ard CNY. Dates TBA. Yeeee haaaa!!!
Old 14-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, was waiting for your call, as I only hv yr Spore mobile number. PM me yr Thai mobile no if you have.

The gang will be going again ard CNY. Dates TBA. Yeeee haaaa!!!
eh? I got sms u, thai or sg number. cny? can, whole of feb also can. now till end jan will be shivering at lord of the ring country. happy new year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1