The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sfes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L14 H29 WLs on Phone

Have been to SBF for a while,and found many useful infos, but when go to GL try to find the recommend WLs, and found it's really hard to get one.
Tired of looking from one house to another, always empty house or ugly lefts, maybe I was going on wrong time.
Until go to 1429, the OKT show me the IPAD , finally I know how's the Angpais'
look like, most of them, I only know the names but not see the face before.
I don't know whether there is IPAD in other house, but I think if there is one in each house, the business will grow quickly.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L14 H29 WLs on Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfes View Post
Have been to SBF for a while,and found many useful infos, but when go to GL try to find the recommend WLs, and found it's really hard to get one.
Tired of looking from one house to another, always empty house or ugly lefts, maybe I was going on wrong time.
Until go to 1429, the OKT show me the IPAD , finally I know how's the Angpais'
look like, most of them, I only know the names but not see the face before.
I don't know whether there is IPAD in other house, but I think if there is one in each house, the business will grow quickly.
If you can accept the look on the ipad, you will not reject the WL. Oolong needs to improve his photographic skill

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1