The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
A Cheongsters' Guide to the Pussies in Asia

First thing first. This is NOT my guide. I am merely expressing some personal thoughts here with the hope of seeing more from you.

Ok, now. Due to work, I have to travel within Asia regularly. As a result, after a while, I start seeing interesting patterns/things and started noting them down. Things about WL, hotels, airlines, etc, from different parts of Asia. Now, let’s start with part 1: WL.

WL:
- PRC girls (People’s Re-useable Cunt) are EVERYWHERE! Their prices vary from country to country. Generally, the Southern u move, the cheaper they are. So for example, PRC in Japan is more expensive then those in Taiwan, etc. Generally.
- I have seen them in Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.
- 1 shot with PRC in Taiwan cost me around NT$4,000, 15,000 Yen in Japan, HK$5,000 in Hong Kong (bloody sucker (!) charged me this for an overnighter), HK$2,500 in Macau (market price), RMB 1,500 from Shen Zhen, RM$180 in KL, S$80 in SG, and 300,000 Rp in Jakarta.
- If I have a way to buy-low-sell-high, sure can make lots of money one…
- There are different ways to locate WLs in different countries. In Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong, for example, just need to look at the local tabloids. Tonnes of pussies ads.
- Online search/forums are a main source of information for me.
- The rule is – no pain no gain. Fastest way to find things out first-hand (or cock), is trail-and-error. I learn many things the hard way. As a foreigner in any countries, u don’t expect to pay local’s price.
- Prostitution is illegal in all Asian countries, except Singapore (!!).
- Therein, u find human’s creativity… eg. Japanese skirt around this by having outlets that have the girls do everything for u except penetration – doing it would have satisfy the legal requirement of prostitution. So in Japan, u get BBBJ shops, HJ shops, Stimulated Sex (girl ride u, rub her pussy along your shaft while playing with your dick head with her hands, but NO penetration), Stripe clubs, etc.
- WLs are human like you, so treat them well. And u find that u get better service from them as a result.
- If u can choose from a line-up of WLs, don’t be kan-cheong and pick the best looking one first. My rule of thumb is to first look at their attitude towards u – usually, the one with the best smiles will provide the best service – since they value you as a customer. Those that are indifferent, look away, etc, better don’t pick them.
- Most places will charge u double for a second shot. But since it is a commodity that requires no cost, I am able to get a second shot if u treat her nicely – joke with her, talk to her as a person, service her, etc.
- Tip them. Again, general rule (mine) is to give them 10% of the cost.

Ok, got to go. If response is good, I will write more on this and other issues like Hotel, Airlines, ONS, etc…
Old 12-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Cheongsters' Guide to the Pussies in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
First thing first. This is NOT my guide. I am merely expressing some personal thoughts here with the hope of seeing more from you.

Ok, now. Due to work, I have to travel within Asia regularly. As a result, after a while, I start seeing interesting patterns/things and started noting them down. Things about WL, hotels, airlines, etc, from different parts of Asia. Now, let’s start with part 1: WL.
Ok, got to go. If response is good, I will write more on this and other issues like Hotel, Airlines, ONS, etc…
Hi Bro, more advice on hotel n Airlines pls..Tks!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 24-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
pariahman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro' 10cc,

I'm making a trip up to Nagoya, Japan next month. Would you know of any joints to visit while I'm there? I should be visiting Itadori and then to Aichi for the World Expo..........

Thanks!
Old 25-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariahman
Hey Bro' 10cc,

I'm making a trip up to Nagoya, Japan next month. Would you know of any joints to visit while I'm there? I should be visiting Itadori and then to Aichi for the World Expo..........

Thanks!
sorry bro, never been to nagoya. only tky, osaka, and fukuoka. afraid cant help you here...
Old 25-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Airlines

Some thoughts to share about airlines:
- I travel by econ and biz class, depending on the route and my schedule upon arrival. My conclusion is that, in general, the biz class stewardesses are more senior, more experience, and therefore, older (though their service are much better).

- took china airline for my recent trip to Taiwan. Was surprise by the service they provide. Change all the bad impression I had with them. Used to travel there by Eva Air – better service, cuter girls. Still remember 1 CI stewardess set opp me, and I kept dropping things while she cant keep her legs closed. The turbulence helped both to pro-long her time in that seat and in opening her up… very cute taiwanese girl.

- if not for their good selection of movies onboard, I would have stop traveling on SQ long time ago. They are much more expensive, with same level of service as, say, MH. The SQ girls are also dropping in quality… and if you notice, when they talk to each other, they usually speak in mandarin – Malaysians?

- must checked the aircraft you are taking so that you are not surprised when (a) got no inflight entertainment (TG, VN, etc), (b) unstable flights, and (c) bad service – I was on a CX flight between Hanoi and Hong Kong, on biz class, and gosh, found out that they shared a VN flight using a VN plane – and the biz class seat is only slightly bigger the other seats with no inflight entertainment, on that bloody small airbus 320.

- air stewardesses are not hard to know. Always have your name card ready (with your roaming number printed on it). If you are shy (like me), just writing a message on its back and pass it to your target when you got the chance. For safety measure, pass to a few of them and hope that at least 1 will call you back. Different airline got diff policies on staying in-country. So find out if she is staying the night in that country if you want, before giving out your name card (with the hope that she’s gonna be calling you)…

- I find that most ang mo’s airline are staffed with older and less attractive stewardesses. This is just my general observation. And they are usually more indifferent to serving me (asian) then their fellow ang mos. I scolded a BA stewardess once, for consistently ignoring my order for my 6th can of beer…

- if u r like me who is always the last one onboard and hope to be the first one out, then travel light and request for the frontest seat when u check-in.

- and if you are like N Dorai, you can probably find a better class seat with the SQ budget your company gave u for traveling on Y. creative routing is the key.

and treat the stewardesses nice. they are afterall, other then been waitresses - human.

Old 27-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nice guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
Airlines

Some thoughts to share about airlines:
- I travel by econ and biz class, depending on the route and my schedule upon arrival. My conclusion is that, in general, the biz class stewardesses are more senior, more experience, and therefore, older (though their service are much better).

- took china airline for my recent trip to Taiwan. Was surprise by the service they provide. Change all the bad impression I had with them. Used to travel there by Eva Air – better service, cuter girls. Still remember 1 CI stewardess set opp me, and I kept dropping things while she cant keep her legs closed. The turbulence helped both to pro-long her time in that seat and in opening her up… very cute taiwanese girl.

- if not for their good selection of movies onboard, I would have stop traveling on SQ long time ago. They are much more expensive, with same level of service as, say, MH. The SQ girls are also dropping in quality… and if you notice, when they talk to each other, they usually speak in mandarin – Malaysians?

- must checked the aircraft you are taking so that you are not surprised when (a) got no inflight entertainment (TG, VN, etc), (b) unstable flights, and (c) bad service – I was on a CX flight between Hanoi and Hong Kong, on biz class, and gosh, found out that they shared a VN flight using a VN plane – and the biz class seat is only slightly bigger the other seats with no inflight entertainment, on that bloody small airbus 320.

- air stewardesses are not hard to know. Always have your name card ready (with your roaming number printed on it). If you are shy (like me), just writing a message on its back and pass it to your target when you got the chance. For safety measure, pass to a few of them and hope that at least 1 will call you back. Different airline got diff policies on staying in-country. So find out if she is staying the night in that country if you want, before giving out your name card (with the hope that she’s gonna be calling you)…

- I find that most ang mo’s airline are staffed with older and less attractive stewardesses. This is just my general observation. And they are usually more indifferent to serving me (asian) then their fellow ang mos. I scolded a BA stewardess once, for consistently ignoring my order for my 6th can of beer…

SQ is great but ticket may or may not be expensive because of the fuel surcharge. SQ try to keep it low but it is adjusting in July. The entertainment is great that is why I almost insist on SQ.
- some other tips
- Always stick to one freuqent flyer miles club, so that you don't lose out on the benefit.
- Check in early, because you will be able easier for you to get front seat.
Old 27-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

hi bro,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice guy
SQ is great but ticket may or may not be expensive because of the fuel surcharge. SQ try to keep it low but it is adjusting in July. The entertainment is great that is why I almost insist on SQ.
same here. if possible, i will almost always insist on SQ, except for flights that both orginate and arrive in foreign countries - hard to find SQs.

Quote:
Always stick to one freuqent flyer miles club, so that you don't lose out on the benefit.
yeah, but again, it is not always possible, so i got krisflyer and asia miles - these cover most of the flight possibilities. also dont forget to claim your miles when u check into a hotel. eg. westin gives 500 miles for your stay there (under asia miles). this is almost equal to a flight from SG to BKK.
Quote:
Check in early, because you will be able easier for you to get front seat.
i do it online all the time, for SQ. so can dilly dally at home. but changi is a great airport. lots of things to do in there, lots of people to see. and the lounge is great too.

talking about airport lounges, what's you take/vote for the best and worst? personally, i like the CX lounge in HKG. got open area, private area, smoking area, shower, etc. but the dim sum there sucks...

Old 27-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinkpanther7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear 10CC,

Your post is interesting as I travel within Asia quite a bit too.

90% of the time I fly biz or econ on SQ too simply because its on company account.
Ticket price wise, it is too much of a different compared to TG, CX and ANA.
But come to think of it , I don't really use SQ inflight entertainment but mostly reading newspaper ,magazine and sleeping.

By the way, in Hanoi, where do you cheong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1