The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuff
no kidding bro Sexatronic!!! looks like i gotta hasten my trip to NJ. bro Frankieman when are you going to NJ? maybe can coordinate with you as well.

Hi Bro McMuff,

I will be going NJ this week.
When will you need there. Just PM me and try to to co-ordinate to go
there at the same time.
Like Bro Shenge said in another reply, I have to go NJ as a SOP job thing already.
Rgs
Old 02-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Frankieman12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bros sexatronic n mormor,

how come can get to know china stewardess ah sian on china eastern flight or wat? wat a kangtow!!!

bro frankieman, looks like u fell in love with NJ liao!

Hi Bro VB,
How's life in Su Zhou?
Aany chance that you also go NJ?
We can go there together and meet up with the Bros there:-)
Rgs
Old 04-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankieman12
Hi Bro VB,
How's life in Su Zhou?
Aany chance that you also go NJ?
We can go there together and meet up with the Bros there:-)
Rgs
hey bros in NJ, where is Tang Shan Resort in NJ? nearby the places u all stay in NJ?
Old 05-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
hey bros in NJ, where is Tang Shan Resort in NJ? nearby the places u all stay in NJ?
Never heard of it leh. Can u write chinese? Or tell me the road name.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

FR on this KTV call Tian Shi 天狮, literary translated to : "Sky Lion". It's located at Shaaxi Lu aka Lion Bridge 狮子桥

Went there 2 days ago wif bro Frankieman. After dinner, nothing much to do so decided to explore some new places. Recommended by a fren that this place not bad, so off we went...

First feel, quite good and clean, tho' this place supposedly do more locals customers. In the room, there's a small little dance floor for those dance incline...or maybe hanky panky!

1st mommy brought in 2 grps of gals.....damn! Our taste obviously quite high, rejected all. Ask to change another mmy. 2nd mmy better, which of course, we took our pick.

Bro FM had a young gal, only 20 yo while mine is 25 yo with at least a C-cup.

The gals r quite sporting and fun. Did the usual dice playing, dancing, raba raba and all. wont go into details.

Price is rather reasonable. We had a bottle of Volka (wif mixers), total cost is RMB770. My fren said subsequent visits will get more discount...so...

Bro FM, next time we go again, we must play more hiong ok, since the gals quite sporting.
Old 20-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterazure
To all senior mongers in Nanjing, I will be in town for the next few days. I would appreciate all brothers help to PM me with mamasan's or a SYT's contact number. I have my boss with me so it would be difficult to get away at night so no choice other than to tapau. Thanks to all brothers that help. I will up your point if I receive a valid contact number.
Quote:
Hi Bro Shenge, it seems you know the in and out of JiangZhe and Shanghai region. I am stuck in Nanjing for the next few days and so far I have not found anything exciting around here. Furthermore, I am stuck with my boss around me.

Do you have any SY Mei Mei or mamasan's contact info so I can discreetly order tapau at night? I would appreciate your PM of any of the contact.

Thanks before hand for your help and I promise to up the point to whoever that provide me with real contact.
No offence!
Please bear in mind that, nobody owe you anything in the forum and for those bros that I have known so far, they are not after the points, and I don't need you points. So don't bargain here with your points. Whether one digit or 4 digits points, you cannot get discount for a bonk.

Bros here contributed with the spirit of sharing.

OK! To reply to your post and PM to me, sorry, I don't know any dapau service. Hopefully, someone can help you.

Shengge

得到越多
失去更多
Old 21-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
No offence!
Please bear in mind that, nobody owe you anything in the forum and for those bros that I have known so far, they are not after the points, and I don't need you points. So don't bargain here with your points. Whether one digit or 4 digits points, you cannot get discount for a bonk.

Bros here contributed with the spirit of sharing.

OK! To reply to your post and PM to me, sorry, I don't know any dapau service. Hopefully, someone can help you.

Shengge
bro frankieman n shengge,

seems especially frankie that u r in love with nanjing? any gd lohbang there?

my newest area of ops is ningbo n hangzhou, want to go? the zhejiang cities r good, i m sick of suzhou n shanghai!

mabbe i will meet bro sexatronic....
Old 21-08-2006, 08:52 AM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

my newest area of ops is ningbo n hangzhou, want to go? the zhejiang cities r good, i m sick of suzhou n shanghai! mabbe i will meet bro sexatronic....
Dear Bro Van Basten,
I don have any good lobang lah, I only visit Nanjing once a while.

I seldom go to Hangzhou. As for Ningbo, I have not been there for a long time liao. I still remembered many years ago, when I was there, the KTV at the hotel operated from 1pm onwards.

My last trip to NJG, Bro Sexatronic was outstationed. Looking forward to an opportunity to meet up with you again, together with Bro Sexatronic and Bro Fankieman12.

Catch up with you and Bro J4F again if I happened to be in Suzhou.

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 21-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to all brothers that help. I will up your point if I receive a valid contact number.
Do ZAP me as you wish.
Please, bros here are not kid lah, like call me uncle I give you money to buy sweet. Points are rewarded to bros with good contribution and great effort to share, not to mean as a trading tool here. I didn't know until today that points here can be used to "buy" contacts in SBF.

So invlaid contact nos then you ZAP then?
Then why don you pay us here, then you give you a valid contact.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 21-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I will up your point if I receive a valid contact number.
Dear Bro misterazure,

Please do not do this again. When the Senior Brothers here pass contacts to fellow Samsters, they do it without asking anything in returns. ShanghaiSGP69, shengge and yours truly must have been giving out contacts in Shanghai during countless occasions. Look at our points! We do not have thousands.

Being Senior here, recognised by many good brothers is a proof that we are sincere in our intention in passing out contacts. We do not have the habit of passing out invalid contact unless the service provider is no longer in business. If this is the case, and you find that our contact is no longer valid, I hope you are not implying that you will Zap our points. I for one, do not care about points, I just need 10 points to allow me to continue to post.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 21-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro frankieman n shengge,

my newest area of ops is ningbo n hangzhou, want to go? the zhejiang cities r good, i m sick of suzhou n shanghai!

mabbe i will meet bro sexatronic....
Hi VB,

you have conquered suzhou...shanghai...ningbo and now you wanted to go conquer NJ... It seems that you want to spread your seeds all over jiangsu and zhejiang...

anyway...u intending to u go NJ for work or leisure...if leisure...we can go together...heard from bro sextronic that there NJ-ers prefer singapore man leh...Pls verify..
Old 21-08-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
It seems that you want to spread your seeds all over jiangsu and zhejiang...

anyway...u intending to u go NJ for work or leisure...if leisure...we can go together...heard from bro sextronic that there NJ-ers prefer singapore man leh...Pls verify..
Hi Bro j4f,
Really looking forward to meet up with you, bro VB, Frankie, Sexatronic and not to forget big bro PTR, prob in Suzhou or Nanjing. Unfortunately, trips to these two places always rush and short one.

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 21-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

seems like more & more bros in NJ!!.... too bad I am now in Sg or else can have fun with you guys there.

Look like bro sextronics having alot of fun there... hehehehe

Guess I must make a trip back there soon.... was there for more than 6 months and just need to get away for a while!....
Old 21-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
No offence, the forum here is specificly for sharing and I did not see my request as in anyway pressuring you to share. There is no obligation and I understand that. We are all adult here and I do not appreciate your lectures. If you don't want to share, just ignore my PM. As to the offer of points, I think points are for exchange for help and if someone contribute something to the forum and brothers. Otherwise, you can do away with it.
If you think you are adult, then please don't threat bros here like kids.
As I said, we share, you are still trying trade for contacts with your power/points. IMHO, points are meant to show appreciation for the bros who contributed and shared.

Sorry, I am not lecturing anyone, just sharing my views.

得到越多
失去更多
Old 21-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
Guess I must make a trip back there soon.... was there for more than 6 months and just need to get away for a while!....
Hi,
Long time never hear from you, I thought you MIA. Since you left, I think bro Sexatronics has taken over your position.
Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1