The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Std alarming

May as well kenah caned for fucking an underaged girl. I would say most gals already kenah first blood before reaching 16.

And don't be happy if a girl says she's a virgin and she really has a hymen. There's such a thing as hymen reconstruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
If scared of STI then do the following:

Marry a virgin. However, if you like to fuck prostitute a lot, go for a checkup otherwise you might infect your virgin.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls refer yr point no. 8 below
If u paying for 30mins or 45mins session and u are done in 30sec faster than our schoolinglimg swimming butterfly nake swimming, what to do with the remaining Timings

我帥到分手 安全套不用

Konnichiwawa CEO speech: ONCE A RAW PLAYER FOREVER RAWING

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
If scared of STI then do the following:

Marry a virgin. However, if you like to fuck prostitute a lot, go for a checkup otherwise you might infect your virgin.

If cannot marry virgin (I know, they are hard to find in Singapore) then no choice practice safe sex in Geylang/Petain. Here are some tips:

1. Dont't fuck the ang pai of the house. There's a reason why they are ang pai.......commando skills that attract twenty customers or more per day. You do the risk assessment.

2. Condom blowjobs.

3. Don't let the girl lick your asshole.

4. No kissing/frenching.

5. No licking of the girl's pussy and asshole.

6. No fingering her pussy unless you use medical gloves coated with anti-bacterial gel

7. Fuck with condom.

8. Fuck and cum within 30 seconds to reduce risk of infection from crotch to crotch contact.

If all else fails, follow what Leslie Nielsen did for safe sex in the classic movie The Naked Gun.

Old 20-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Honestly sometime want to have bbbj bcos the feeling is good... but eventually my big head will tell me better use cap... so I have always ask for the girl to blow with cap.. of course when come to sex, cap is a must.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Honestly sometime want to have bbbj bcos the feeling is good... but eventually my big head will tell me better use cap... so I have always ask for the girl to blow with cap.. of course when come to sex, cap is a must.
My apology, that is your view but u know why some wl are angpai because there give raw and so many people queue for raw.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianlian9 View Post
My apology, that is your view but u know why some wl are angpai because there give raw and so many people queue for raw.
Jealous nothing better to post
Masterbate lor.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Whole geylang became like ghost town, fearing the outbreak of sti.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneraimichael View Post
Whole geylang became like ghost town, fearing the outbreak of sti.
What has Straits Times Index got to do with std.

Thank you
Old 29-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Bro
How u do yr check which WL doing rawing and make geylang safe. Is it feasible to install CCTV in WL room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
the reason for this thread is becos recently many wl had cross the line doing raw to keep customer returning, its unfair to those non angpa who sits the whole day with no income. Let keep in check and make geylang free from std. Spreading gems around should be send home.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro
How u do yr check which WL doing rawing and make geylang safe. Is it feasible to install CCTV in WL room?
Just masterbate
F thred
Masterbate. All na be cb.
So young guys are now a days customers
Sex can not control
Rugi life
Old 01-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
pulchritudinous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please alert relevant bodies
Old 01-12-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Bro
If u report, I think many WL need pack their luggage bag and go fly back home, then there will be a shortage of wl and soon dying and many bro can't wait and go look for FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
Please alert relevant bodies
Old 01-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro
If u report, I think many WL need pack their luggage bag and go fly back home, then there will be a shortage of wl and soon dying and many bro can't wait and go look for FL
No more raw for you. Your life will be miserable after. Spend some money and pau a sugar babe. She will perform everything you wants.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

99.999% of gals in this line confirmed have some form of STD, such as HPV and HSV.

If you BBBJ, risk is high. If you RAW, even higher.

But at least HPV and HSV are common STF which affects almost a quarter of USA population, so nothing to alarm.

As long as you cheong, all sure have. But HPV and HSV will not life threaten you. At most get genital warts only which can be removed.

The Geylang gals go for monthly health screen for the more deadly STDs.

HOWEVER, those internet illegal gals gotta be very very very careful. They do not go for medical screens, some have HIV you also dont know. and they BBBJ you, so what do you think?

As a risk assessor, Geylang legal joints are much more safer to cheong as compared to the illegal freelancers in the condos or hotels.

As men, we need to cheong, but we need to know how to and where to cheong. Even in the army days, we charge up a hill with strategy and not charge blindly.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
99.999% of gals in this line confirmed have some form of STD, such as HPV and HSV.

If you BBBJ, risk is high. If you RAW, even higher.

But at least HPV and HSV are common STF which affects almost a quarter of USA population, so nothing to alarm.

As long as you cheong, all sure have. But HPV and HSV will not life threaten you. At most get genital warts only which can be removed.

The Geylang gals go for monthly health screen for the more deadly STDs.

HOWEVER, those internet illegal gals gotta be very very very careful. They do not go for medical screens, some have HIV you also dont know. and they BBBJ you, so what do you think?

As a risk assessor, Geylang legal joints are much more safer to cheong as compared to the illegal freelancers in the condos or hotels.

As men, we need to cheong, but we need to know how to and where to cheong. Even in the army days, we charge up a hill with strategy and not charge blindly.
In Singapore, people are still conservative about such disease.

Anyway, regardless of wl or we do pre employment check up, what do clinic check up? Std also?
Old 21-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Dont talk hero, a lot of raw players went hiv screening tremble outside the clinic before collecting their results.
you speaking from experience

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1