The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

4) You have to make her feel special above the other girls. You have to be special too .this is abit difficult. u need to tune yourself to the exact station.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
4) You have to make her feel special above the other girls. You have to be special too .this is abit difficult. u need to tune yourself to the exact station.
tell her friend u are interested in her.
ppl like to gossip. very soon she will know it.
if she is interested she will let u move on.
if u dare can tell her she is the prettiest among the crowd.but of cos must be really pretty la.they love to be flattered.
it is lame but it works.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

remember ah, this works only for the real solid pretty ones.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential

hmm...
i think 1st of all u need to get the girl attention.
thats the most important thing.
to let the girl notice u or else ur just like the rest ard.
then after that mayb u have to get the girl interest or do something that surpise the girl.
then the girl will find u special.
i think thatz 1 way la...
but i still cant find the correct winning formula yet.
still in the process of lab testing
Old 09-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster (B)

Red face Re: Tips To Woo Girls

if she is with a crowd mixed with guys and girls, dun just barge into people's party. try making friends with the guys 1st. of course not just go over. play timing right.
ask u to make frd with the guy for information. maybe her bf around?
if so, drop that target and sniped another one. to avoid trouble.
not say scared, but not good to disturb other ppl gf.
if problem arises, u will stand to lose out in reasoning.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Never sian a gal b4 in my life. When i try to sian a particular gal( a fd) in the most simplest form, like smsing her more... she bo hew me tink im some horny desperate guy... (not in the pub, P.S juz wana get a gf)

I know i got no looks nor cash or dun evern dress well, relli hurt. So i gave up on getting a gf liaoz, let alone a fling since mus be lucky and play hard to get.

Personally, i think a Guy must dress well, got loads of cash, look dashing and dance moves must be good to get the gals moving to him. If got model look lagi best...
Old 09-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded
hmm...
i think 1st of all u need to get the girl attention.
thats the most important thing.
to let the girl notice u or else ur just like the rest ard.
then after that mayb u have to get the girl interest or do something that surpise the girl.
then the girl will find u special.
i think thatz 1 way la...
but i still cant find the correct winning formula yet.
still in the process of lab testing
trial and errors yeah. it makes u better.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi bros,

Never sian a gal b4 in my life. When i try to sian a particular gal( a fd) in the most simplest form, like smsing her more... she bo hew me tink im some horny desperate guy... (not in the pub, P.S juz wana get a gf)

I know i got no looks nor cash or dun evern dress well, relli hurt. So i gave up on getting a gf liaoz, let alone a fling since mus be lucky and play hard to get.

Personally, i think a Guy must dress well, got loads of cash, look dashing and dance moves must be good to get the gals moving to him. If got model look lagi best...
bro, about your smsing her more. you should cool it. play soft approach. do not sms her. call her instead. once or twice is enough. always have a good reason to call her.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

Sorin u need confidence, from the way u talk. i can readily feel that inferior complex. u need to take it off.
if u are without looks or cash.
looks and cash only win the 50 percent of the battlefield.
the other 50 percent is X factor.
girls subconciously get attracted to looks and cash. because they would denied it afraid to be branded as sluts or materialistic.
try emotions.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster (B)

sms is just like typing. it is totally different from talking. it lacks emotions and affections.
smsing and typing is the most convenient way to communicate. but not use to woo girls.unless u are extremely good at words like one of our bros her KingEros maybe u stand a chance.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
mimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermimas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok lets say you are average looking but then u want to get the girl's attention, she knows you are sitting there and then u tried to smile back when she looks in your direction.

But if you smile then she jit tao bo hue then what? what does the signs mean? she playing hard to get or really telling you to suck your own thumb??
Old 09-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro, about your smsing her more. you should cool it. play soft approach. do not sms her. call her instead. once or twice is enough. always have a good reason to call her.
Hi bro, Yah, tink must haf valid reasons to sms or call, but relli depends on the gal herself relli interested anot. I usually ask tis particular gal about work.(juz 2 or 3 sms) Then i pop one sms about personal stuff like apologising to her if have disturbed her working when i +++ to my fd loudly near her, she suddenly change. Can sense the awkardness..

Hmmm, still think a guy needs to be dashing and savvy, dare to ask the gal out and he will succeed. If no looks, still must dress well and confident in +++ing.

Pubs wana woo gals, tink guys must be like those model and tall enough. Best is got Toyota Celica even better. Shows that ya financially strong mah.Haha

So i rather go GL to find WLs.

Rgds,
Hurt Sad Soul
Lonely Man's Club
Old 09-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Hi bro, Yah, tink must haf valid reasons to sms or call, but relli depends on the gal herself relli interested anot. I usually ask tis particular gal about work.(juz 2 or 3 sms) Then i pop one sms about personal stuff like apologising to her if have disturbed her working when i +++ to my fd loudly near her, she suddenly change. Can sense the awkardness..

Hmmm, still think a guy needs to be dashing and savvy, dare to ask the gal out and he will succeed. If no looks, still must dress well and confident in +++ing.

Pubs wana woo gals, tink guys must be like those model and tall enough. Best is got Toyota Celica even better. Shows that ya financially strong mah.Haha

So i rather go GL to find WLs.

Rgds,
Hurt Sad Soul
Lonely Man's Club
haha Toyota Celica, big shell lobster with no meat. that is a ladies car. fit for ladies to drive.
bro if the girl follow u because of your car is a celica , she must be those who do not know about cars or just want a free ride.
this kind of girl got standard?
Old 09-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimas
ok lets say you are average looking but then u want to get the girl's attention, she knows you are sitting there and then u tried to smile back when she looks in your direction.

But if you smile then she jit tao bo hue then what? what does the signs mean? she playing hard to get or really telling you to suck your own thumb??
Just smile bro.bo hue u , u say hi , good evening.
pass the ice breaker 1st.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
haha Toyota Celica, big shell lobster with no meat. that is a ladies car. fit for ladies to drive.
bro if the girl follow u because of your car is a celica , she must be those who do not know about cars or just want a free ride.
this kind of girl got standard?
that is not even a range of a 100k+ car. or a racing car.
if the girl see u got car go with you.
this kind of girl no standard at all.
and i dun think any guys would take car to woo girls unless they are really posuer and have nothing esle to flaunt.
really.....
thats why i always give this kind posuer car smell the rich thick black smoke.
they lan lan siao siao slow down instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1