The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 15
lycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to behold
Fuck My Best Friend Wife

B and C have been best friends for close to 10 years. B got to know C while they were serving their national service and they seems to get along very well.

10 years down the road. B got married to P and C just got tgt with T. C got to know T while having a tough relationship and got to know T from TD. B was having a bad time in life where his marriage was on the rocks and often hang out with C and T throughout this period. B realized that T have nice and sexy boobs and have been oogling her everytime they met.

B: (in my mind) wow. T is damn hot. Cb if only i can fuck her. I want her.

One day.

B: hey C wanna hang out today. Lets go have a drink.
C: where u want to hang out?
B: hmm lets go X pub for a drink? T with u?
C: ya she is with me.... sian
B: ask her to tag along.. in his mind.. (yes i can get to see T again)
C: okay cya later

2 hours later...

B: Hello C. Hi T
T: Hi B. Long time no see na..

T was dress in a large white top which makes her black spotted bra transparent pairing with a mini hot denim shorts.. to be continued....
Old 21-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck My Best Friend Wife

Seems like a maths equation. So many unknown variables.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 21-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
blackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2nd to come to support .
Old 21-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Seems like a maths equation. So many unknown variables.
Hahaha
Maybe ts can create a few names for easier read
Old 21-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

lycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to beholdlycan1986 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Hahaha
Maybe ts can create a few names for easier read
Sure do! Haha . Hope you guys like it so that i can continue to write
Old 21-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
RibenaWeber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th to come to support .
Old 21-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sluggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 21-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
VegasChrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper!
Old 21-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
khmerkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

*Part 2*
Tata was dress in a large white top which makes her black spotted bra transparent pairing with a mini hot denim shorts.. to be continued....

The waiter came and ask for their order
Chester: What you want to drink?
Tata: Anything
Brian: Lets order 1 martel? Since 3 person plus tmr is a weekend can enjoy.
Chester: Okay.

The trio started to drink , chat and laugh happily while talking, Brian keep taking small glance at Tata when she move hands to top up the drink which exposed her side making her side boobs visible.

The alcohol was starting to kick in as the trio drank vigorously while playing 5-10. Brian start to have a hard on protraiting Tata naked in his mind. It was around 1am, everyone was tipsy, especially Tata who had a bad streak in 5-10 and had been drinking non stop the whole night, they decided to head home

Chester: Hey Brian, shall we share cab home? Tata is staying wuite near your place at Yishun. Can drop me first , her and then you, if you dun mind
Brian: ({suddenly become sober with his eyes lighted up from his tipsy form} thinking to himself. Wow here comes my chance) Sure bro. We can share a cab.
Chester: Thanks Bro.

Chester proceed to support Tata who was already in her drunken mode while Brian when to flag a cab.

The cab came and the trip hop on the back seat with Tata being in the middle and Chester on the left as he will be the first to alight. It was quite squeezy inside the cab.
Brian deliberately sit in a folded arm position and was taking the opportunity to touch Tata’s side boobs secretly as the cab move about during a bend.

Fast forward....

Chester alighted. It was left with Brian and Tata. Call it liquor courage. Brian sat closer to Tata and ask her started to hug her pretending to support her from stupor state.

Instead of continuing the journey back home, Brian alighted to Tata and insist on sending her right to her house door step. While in the lift.

Brian was holding Tata in the way it was so close to her breast. Giving it a slight squeeze with every opportunity.

Tata: making slight moaning sound * uhh.. uhh* everytime her boobs was being squeeze.

*ting* Level 12. The lift arrived at her level and Brian send her back to her unit. As she was living with a friend. The friend open the door and supported her back to her room.

Brian was determined to make things go further after this cheap thrill experience.

To be continued....
Old 21-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HotVolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 21-11-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan1986 View Post
Sure do! Haha . Hope you guys like it so that i can continue to write
On behalf Bro CW:

got pics to show?.....
Old 21-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
On behalf Bro CW:

got pics to show?.....
Haha! No pic eh bro.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Nice writing bro! camp here to wait for more installments to the story.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Just curious, this real or fake ah? :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1