The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
if gal no reply text after tinder date is it hiong gan liao

difficult to get cuddly on chinese coffee joint leh....maybe she tink I not alpha enuf, go Lim kopi crowded coffee joint difficult to find opportunity to hold hands and get cuddly on 1st date. Knn....should have choose nicer place
Old 15-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: if gal no reply text after tinder date is it hiong gan liao

How much time you have spent on Tinder in total before you can trick a girl goes for the first date?
Old 15-11-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Miss on this one move on to another on, don't get held up by this

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 21-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnderRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lao tinder got so many, just move on. dont fish with a rod, fish with a net. try different apps too
Old 21-11-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with Tinder is the Facebook link.
I would advise extreme caution as you're a married man and can be recognised.
Divorce is easy for girls now and will be crushing on a 40+ fellow like yourself
Old 02-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

First, some examples: My best friend is a totally gorgeous girl. She’s intelligent, has an amazing smile and long legs. She really could have any guy! But she was friend-zoning almost every man who approached her. Sometimes there were really hot guys showing interest in her, but she still wasn’t interested in any of them. The reason was simple: she liked only dark-skinned, muscular guys. Whenever cute guys with a different kind of look approached her, she would be friendly – she would flash her big smile and bat her eyelashes, but she never went beyond that. She wouldn’t compromise her tastes in a guy that didn’t match her type.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The problem with Tinder is the Facebook link.
I would advise extreme caution as you're a married man and can be recognised.
Divorce is easy for girls now and will be crushing on a 40+ fellow like yourself
Can always register using fake FB account.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
First, some examples: My best friend is a totally gorgeous girl. She’s intelligent, has an amazing smile and long legs. She really could have any guy! But she was friend-zoning almost every man who approached her. Sometimes there were really hot guys showing interest in her, but she still wasn’t interested in any of them. The reason was simple: she liked only dark-skinned, muscular guys. Whenever cute guys with a different kind of look approached her, she would be friendly – she would flash her big smile and bat her eyelashes, but she never went beyond that. She wouldn’t compromise her tastes in a guy that didn’t match her type.
She will, once she's 30 and beyond and still single.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
She will, once she's 30 and beyond and still single.
yes woman have expiry date. when she is 28 29 and still single she will lelong herself out to anyone interested in her
Old 02-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zeeepher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unless you damn shuai ge then she will reply you
Old 02-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
yes woman have expiry date. when she is 28 29 and still single she will lelong herself out to anyone interested in her
Hahaha. Quite true. Lelong lelong

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 02-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
someone i know shared with me that his father used to say that a woman is like an egg-mayo sandwich on a warm day, full of eggs and appealing for a short time

Old 02-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
someone i know shared with me that his father used to say that a woman is like an egg-mayo sandwich on a warm day, full of eggs and appealing for a short time

Men age like a fine wine.
Women age like milk...

I used to know a 27 year old hot chick.
Professional degree, pretty, nice C cups. Fair porcelain Chinese skin.
Quite a decent girl, but holding out for Mr Right.
Put all her resources into chasing this guy - handsome, goes to the gym, drives a Beemer.
In the end, turns out he's gay!
Now she's 36 with thyroid problems and has added 10kg. Looks like crap...
Old 02-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Men age like a fine wine.
Women age like milk...

I used to know a 27 year old hot chick.
Professional degree, pretty, nice C cups. Fair porcelain Chinese skin.
Quite a decent girl, but holding out for Mr Right.
Put all her resources into chasing this guy - handsome, goes to the gym, drives a Beemer.
In the end, turns out he's gay!
Now she's 36 with thyroid problems and has added 10kg. Looks like crap...
aiyoh... she made such a concentrated effort?

kinda ironic isn't it...
Old 03-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
aiyoh... she made such a concentrated effort?

kinda ironic isn't it...
Yup. She used to ignore the other guys and tried to cosy up to him. Visit him in office to discuss projects while wearing short skirts..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1