The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Fresh need to wait till Nov liao
Correct.

I'll be sharing all the nice busty gems that arrived in June this year or earlier.

Some names of course will never have been mentioned here. The last few names especially will be the rare pokemons. Let's see who really wants them
Old 24-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I will go into explorer mode when I'm back. Keep fucking the same girl and even my cock cannot stand those stale pussies
Where are you now? Overseas?
Old 24-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Where are you now? Overseas?
I'm visiting ivanka she's my dream fuck
Old 24-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I'm visiting ivanka she's my dream fuck
Lol. I prefer kate Middleton
Old 25-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Huat lat! Support bro for this thread, hope more F cup above WL coming!
Old 25-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Huat lat! Support bro for this thread, hope more F cup above WL coming!
Thank you.

The name of the next busty recommendation to be revealed is X.........

Who is she?

16 more original "BronzeGod Huat ah!" from samsters who have yet to post in this thread will unveil the next name - the previous name revealed as one of my top busty recommendations was bobo 1612.

160 more huats to uncover the 10th name - a special hidden gem aka cute petite but busty Paige Chua lookalike....

Such gems don't stay around forever so up to you guys to express your interest with some huats for the benefit of all
Old 25-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thank you.

The name of the next busty recommendation to be revealed is X.........

Who is she?

16 more original "BronzeGod Huat ah!" from samsters who have yet to post in this thread will unveil the next name - the previous name revealed as one of my top busty recommendations was bobo 1612.

160 more huats to uncover the 10th name - a special hidden gem aka cute petite but busty Paige Chua lookalike....

Such gems don't stay around forever so up to you guys to express your interest with some huats for the benefit of all
The next 9 busty recommendations to be revealed are....in no particular order...

X_______ from XX1X
M_______ from X0XX
X_______ from 2XXX
X_______ from XX3X
B_______ from XX0X
B_______ from 1XXX
X_______ from XXXXa
V_______ from XXXXa
M______ from XX1X

See instructions above on how to unveil the recommendations tried, tested and approved by me. Those who follow my taste and fr over the years will know what to expect.

Which is the super hidden gem?

Hurry if you don't want to miss some of these special gems

Last edited by BronzeGod; 28-08-2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old 25-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Huat huat huat ah! Really looking forward to the busty girls! Thanks for the share bro Bronzegod
Old 25-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Huat ah BronzeGod, support you. I have not yet read the past posts before replying. But do this thread includes Cat50 thai as well?
Old 25-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Huat ah BronzeGod, support you. I have not yet read the past posts before replying. But do this thread includes Cat50 thai as well?
Bro. Mainly it's for PRC cat 150
Old 25-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9193 / Power: 19
Ricky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond reputeRicky_Torres has a reputation beyond repute

BronzeGod's huat huat show me the busty gals
Old 25-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Torres View Post
BronzeGod's huat huat show me the busty gals
Thanks!

13 more huats and the next name will be unveiled.

Thanks everyone for supporting this fun thread for busty gals.

Everybody jiayou!
Old 25-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Thanks BronzeGod!! Will be awaiting for your delicious and busty supper.
Old 25-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Thanks BronzeGod!! Will be awaiting for your delicious and busty supper.
Sure. Go try bobo 1612 and fang fang WH06 whilst awaiting the other names to be unveiled
Old 25-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BronzeGod Huat Ah!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1