The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How far can I go..

Should share the ml..See any bro can charm her into free sex.hahaha
Old 11-11-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Life without Bb massage n special really getting boring.. so ytd decided to try another MP.. got the contact from wechat..
Visit the place standard $50.. got into room with attached shower.. take a bath.. wait for a few mins.. come in the girl.. look 90% like the wechat.. quite pretty n 25yrs old.. figure.. photo boobs look bigger n slim.. actual boobs smaller but still not consider plump or fat. About 70% like photo..
Process massage.. normal nothing to shout abt.. here rub abit there rub abit.. then legs massage n little teasing.. turn over quote $50 $80 n $100..
See she quite young n pretty.. so go for full service $100..
Go out take thing come back in.. undress.. little disappointed cos photo look like C cup but the most only small B.. below hairy.. prefer clean shaved..
Next took out a bottle of spray.. spray into her mouth then spray on my dick.. told me 消毒剂 then start wiping my dick be4 giving bbbj.. her bbbj was quite good as she will lick the whole shaft, ball then suck my ball n dick.. but wat really turn me off was every few lick n suck.. she will again spray into her mouth or on my dick. Thinking was my dick really tat 毒..
Ask her 69.. climb on top n told me one thing can see her pussy but cannot lick.. try to lick she move away.. try again she stand up told me becos of 卫生 dun allow to paint..
By then already half sian.. so jus cap on n process to pump her.. missionary try to kiss her boobs n suck her nipples.. told me tickling.. 100% sian already.. ask her change to standing doggy.. pump all the way n unloaded..
After tat bath n pay her..
Another miss on MP.. the only good is her bbbj but keep seeing her spray already half turn off.
Really no way to find a good service like Bb..
With rest for the time being.. really no mood to try other mp n get bad service again..
Waste of time n money..
Old 11-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
yawkzaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the update TS
Old 17-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

My Bb is back to business today.. fast hand fast leg make an booking wit her at 7pm..
Hope she still provide me the same service n have some good time wit her..
Will write FR tmr for my visit..
Old 18-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Waiting gor your hot updates bro
Old 18-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Life without Bb massage n special really getting boring.. so ytd decided to try another MP.. got the contact from wechat..
Visit the place standard $50.. got into room with attached shower.. take a bath.. wait for a few mins.. come in the girl.. look 90% like the wechat.. quite pretty n 25yrs old.. figure.. photo boobs look bigger n slim.. actual boobs smaller but still not consider plump or fat. About 70% like photo..
Process massage.. normal nothing to shout abt.. here rub abit there rub abit.. then legs massage n little teasing.. turn over quote $50 $80 n $100..
See she quite young n pretty.. so go for full service $100..
Go out take thing come back in.. undress.. little disappointed cos photo look like C cup but the most only small B.. below hairy.. prefer clean shaved..
Next took out a bottle of spray.. spray into her mouth then spray on my dick.. told me 消毒剂 then start wiping my dick be4 giving bbbj.. her bbbj was quite good as she will lick the whole shaft, ball then suck my ball n dick.. but wat really turn me off was every few lick n suck.. she will again spray into her mouth or on my dick. Thinking was my dick really tat 毒..
Ask her 69.. climb on top n told me one thing can see her pussy but cannot lick.. try to lick she move away.. try again she stand up told me becos of 卫生 dun allow to paint..
By then already half sian.. so jus cap on n process to pump her.. missionary try to kiss her boobs n suck her nipples.. told me tickling.. 100% sian already.. ask her change to standing doggy.. pump all the way n unloaded..
After tat bath n pay her..
Another miss on MP.. the only good is her bbbj but keep seeing her spray already half turn off.
Really no way to find a good service like Bb..
With rest for the time being.. really no mood to try other mp n get bad service again..
Waste of time n money..
Please share pm me the location and name?
Old 18-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My Bb is back to business today.. fast hand fast leg make an booking wit her at 7pm..
Hope she still provide me the same service n have some good time wit her..
Will write FR tmr for my visit..
look forward to your fr bro.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Finally visit Bb at Friday nite..
The moment inside the MP, we already hugging n kissing like long lost lover.. after tat process to undress n this time she give me a good massage for almost 45mins.. really miss her hard n occasionally teasing massage..
After turning over she start giving me a good cat bath.. licking my nipples all the way to my manhood n bbbj.. moving back up, we kiss n lick each other neck while her hand continue stroking my already hard rock dick..
Bb : 我今天有一点点红,不可以做
Me: 不要紧,你没红了,我们在做
With tat our tongue meet n fight hungrily.. slowly removing her top n bra.. while she sit on top of me using her pussy slowly grinding my dick.. giving out a soft moan at the same time me start licking her prefect boobs n sucking on her elected nipples..
Bb : argggg 我受不了了 hmmmm
Bb: 你好硬, argggg 不可以了, 我受不了,argggggg hmmmm
Giving out a long moan n breathing heavily, she stop her grinding n hug me real tight..
Be4 slowly licking down from my neck to nipples n again to my manhood.. with me sitting at the edge of the bed.. she squat down licking sucking my whole shaft n ball while looking at me with her lustful eyes.. the sence of her enjoying my manhood was really a super turn on..
Within 10mims of her bbbj..
Me : 我要射了。
Hearing it, I tot she will jus change to HJ but instead she quicken her pace of sliding my dick in n out of her mouth.. within second, I unloaded all my sperm into her mouth.. even after loading she continue sucking for a good 30mins to make sure I totally shoot finish be4 spilling out my load on a tissue n go wash her mouth..
With me lying on the bed she come back n join me hugging together..
Bb : 我没来红,就把你吃了 hehe..
Continue hugging on the bed n some light kissing for another 30mins, we got up, clean up n chit chat for awhile be4 her next appointment come..
Pay her n left..
An unexpected event happen this Monday as I visited her in the afternoon, jus passing her something n it all started so naturally tat we ended up in bed, me naked while she left with her panty.. having heavy petting n dry pump her as she still having red.. she wanted to help me release but I declined as to save my army to give her a good fuck after her red stop.. enjoy a good afternoon of 2hours with her..
Old 21-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dossier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more updates.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
guem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 21-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally visit Bb at Friday nite..
The moment inside the MP, we already hugging n kissing like long lost lover.. after tat process to undress n this time she give me a good massage for almost 45mins.. really miss her hard n occasionally teasing massage..
After turning over she start giving me a good cat bath.. licking my nipples all the way to my manhood n bbbj.. moving back up, we kiss n lick each other neck while her hand continue stroking my already hard rock dick..
Bb : 我今天有一点点红,不可以做
Me: 不要紧,你没红了,我们在做
With tat our tongue meet n fight hungrily.. slowly removing her top n bra.. while she sit on top of me using her pussy slowly grinding my dick.. giving out a soft moan at the same time me start licking her prefect boobs n sucking on her elected nipples..
Bb : argggg 我受不了了 hmmmm
Bb: 你好硬, argggg 不可以了, 我受不了,argggggg hmmmm
Giving out a long moan n breathing heavily, she stop her grinding n hug me real tight..
Be4 slowly licking down from my neck to nipples n again to my manhood.. with me sitting at the edge of the bed.. she squat down licking sucking my whole shaft n ball while looking at me with her lustful eyes.. the sence of her enjoying my manhood was really a super turn on..
Within 10mims of her bbbj..
Hearing it, I tot she will jus change to HJ but instead she quicken her pace of sliding my dick in n out of her mouth.. within second, I unloaded all my sperm into her mouth.. even after loading she continue sucking for a good 30mins to make sure I totally shoot finish be4 spilling out my load on a tissue n go wash her mouth..
With me lying on the bed she come back n join me hugging together..
Bb : 我没来红,就把你吃了 hehe..
Continue hugging on the bed n some light kissing for another 30mins, we got up, clean up n chit chat for awhile be4 her next appointment come..
Pay her n left..
An unexpected event happen this Monday as I visited her in the afternoon, jus passing her something n it all started so naturally tat we ended up in bed, me naked while she left with her panty.. having heavy petting n dry pump her as she still having red.. she wanted to help me release but I declined as to save my army to give her a good fuck after her red stop.. enjoy a good afternoon of 2hours with her..
That's great, looking forward to your story after her code red. Keep it up.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
kev75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact or you keeoing for yourself?
Old 22-11-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tuesday.. eat lunch with Bb..
It seems like we meeting each almost everyday now..
After lunch, chit chat n some hugging kissing n again both end up in bed.. but this time jus hugging each other to sleep.. till 30mins later, her hand start to stroke my dick outside of my jean.. from light kisses to slowly me Climbing on top of her kissing her neck down to her breast.. soon both of us was topless while I enjoy licking n sucking her boobs.. turning me back laying down she slowly lick me all the way down n took off my jean.. with my manhood saluting her.. combine with bbbj HJ n playfully using her boobs to grind my dick in-between in no time, I got a feeling of cuming..
Immediately stop her, pull her up n French her.. while she was on top I slowly move my hand to unbuttoned her jean..
Bb: 我还不可以做啊
Me: 不放进去。
Without any resistance, she smoothly took off her jean, leaving her panty on n start grinding her pussy on my hard on cowgirl style.. looking at her bouncy boobs, facial enjoyment plus her heavy breathing n sexy moaning was really wonderful..
Bb : argggg hmmmm argggg..
Sitting up I lick her beautiful boobs, moving my hips to grind her more..
Bb:受不了,受不了了。
Carrying her up, I slowly turn n lay her on the bed.. spreading both her legs.. with my super hard dick I began poking her love hole wit her panty on..
Bb : argggg Arrghhh 我不可以,arrhhh
Bb : 我好想拉开我的panty.. arggggg
Me: 那就拉开吧
While continue frenching, her hand slowly move down n slightly shift her panty aside jus enough for my dick head to rub onto her wet love hole.. without any difficulty, inches by inches my dick was thrusting into her pussy.. looking at her catching her breathe n giving out sexy soft moan as I thrust deeper n deeper till my whole shaft was buried into her pussy..
Getting into pace, I slowly thrust in n out a few time be4 changing into faster pace.. repeating the process while continue kissing each other, licking, sucking n squeezing her boobs.. occasionally when I thrust in she will oso moving her hip up to let me go deeper.. for a good 10mins of intercourse.. she finally tense up n hug me real tight be4 shivering..
Bb : Arggggg Arrghhh argggg
Knowing she was cuming, I give her a few more hard n deep thrust..
Feeling all my sperm building up, at the tip of explore, I pull out n shoot all over her body.. load after load landed on her breast n tummy.. laying on top of her we continue frenching for a few mins with my sperm all over both our body.. really an amazing sight..
Finally clean up, went for a bath.. stay wit her till her next appointment be4 going back to my work..
Later meeting her for lunch again.. hopefully will not end up in bed again haha
Old 22-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mickeymousemyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hhlover, read your story from the beginning and its really exciting. Feel like your days of fire in the hole is coming in no time. Pick a safe day since you know her timing so well and time to bust some nuts in the glory hole. Cheong arr!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1