The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future
Re: Adventures of my fetish

bro schgirllover,

your story has been nothing short of exhilarating so far! keep it up!!

and i sent you a PM, please check it out mate!
Old 03-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Great as always. Hope that updates will come more often now that it's the holidays.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
schgirllover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chp. 14 Shit Got Real Part 2

By now, my pants are exploding. Cassandra then mounted on me while i sat on the chair. We then started frenching kiss while she rubbed grind on buldge.Just a few second, Cassandra stood up and took my dick out from my flyer, relieving my buldge and reveiling a wet slimy patch. As Cassandra slowly lower herself into position, i knew shit got real.

As Cassandra positioned my dick, i could feel her warmth and wetness. She had already taken out her panties when i was in the washroom. Her labia sticked onto my dick as she grinds it up and down, pleasuring her clit at the same time. Both our hands and lips locked each other tight as she continues. The squeshing sound and her moans echoed around the dining round as she picked up her pace. Our breathing hasten, picking up the scent of our perfume and sweat.

Halfway thru Cassandra's pounding, we heard a loud crack. Apparently, her dining chair was about to give way.

Cass: Opps... Guess now have to do it somewhere?
Me: Hmm... Table?
Cass: Nah.

She then dismounted me and brought me to room. As she sat on the edge of her bed and spreaded her legs wide. She then pulled her pinnafore up, revealing her hairless, wet, and stimulated pussy.

Cass: Hungry for this?
I nodded in silence as i admire her young pussy.
Cass: Then eat it.

As her bed was quite low, i sat on the ground in front of her pussy. I slipped my hands under her tigh and pulled her closer, locking her in position. Using my finger, i started to explore her pussy in close detail, brushing and spreading her labia. Cassandra started moaning softly, twitching as i slowly moved towards her and begin to lick her. The familiar taste starts to concentrate on my tongue. Although there was a slight hint of pee, the sweetness of her juice drove me crazy and i licked her harder. Her legs were tensed up, leaving her feet dangling in mid air. Her toes hidden in her smelly dirty school socks were arched back and spreaded opened, requesting me to fulfill her sexual desires.

With one hand forcing my head into her pussy, i could tell she was about to cum. As i tried my luck to tongue fuck her, she pushed my head away. I tried to advance again but she pushed my head away even harder, preventing me to tongue fuck her and make her cum.

Me: You ok babe?
Cass: Ya... It's just that...
Me: Ya?
Cass: You mean you never noticed?
Me: Notice what? You cumming?
Cass: Not that, silly... Is that... Is that i am still... still a virgin.

Slience filled the air as my mind was blown away. I started to question myself. Another virgin? what are the odds. And how a young convent girl with a horny promiscuous front could have saved her virginity? Although Samantha was also a virgin, she was relative quiet and no one knew she had a high sexual demand. For Cassandra, it was totally different; horny but yet conserved her virginit.. As i think about it, Cassandra interrupted.

Cass: XX, you alright?
Me: Huh? Oh.. Ya... I am alright. You never tried insert your finger before?
Cass: No... I horny doesn't mean i have to put something in right?
Me: Ya. But then...
Cassandra then got me up to the bed with her and hugged me.
Cass: I am actually saving it for the future. But because i love you and i know you will treat me well.
Then she looked into my eyes for a moment before blurting everything out.
Cass: So, i want you to have it.

Our eyes locked together, trusting each other deeper from then on. I took a deep breath and gave her a good passion french kiss. While doing so, i position her and myself in missionary, getting ready to make Cassandra blossom.

(To be continued...)
Old 09-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Chp. 15 Shit Got Real Part 3

Our eyes locked together, trusting each other deeper from then on. I took a deep breath and gave her a good passion french kiss. While doing so, i position her and myself in missionary, getting ready to make Cassandra blossom.

I started off teasing her by putting pressure on her pussy, pushing but not insert. Then taking it out and stimulate her clit. Cassandra was moaning in estacy as i did it, twitching and hugging me tight. Being hesitant, i asked again.

Me: honey, you sure of this? It will be quite pain.
Cassandra nodded quietly as she prepares both mentally and physically.

I started off slow, kissing and licking her neck, making her relaxed. As i started passionately kissing her lips, I could feel she was relaxed, and that was the moment. With one swift moment, i penetrated my dick deep into Cassandra's tight pussy. Her screams were muffed by our kiss and i could feel the pain she going through. Her body was all tensed up, hugging me ever so tight like a clamp. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and onto her bed sheet. This also makes me wonder why all girls have to sacrifice themselves to such pain in order to make someone else happy . (P.S.: if any girls that are reading this and had given away your virginity to another man, you have my deepest respect.)

We hugged a few minutes, trying to calm her down from the pain. Unlike Samantha, Cassandra's pussy was super tight. Way tighter than Samantha's. I could literally feeling my dick bursting by her pussy. If Cassandra were to hump me for just five seconds, i would unload all of my semen right in her.

Cass: XX, could you... take it out a while?
The pain was excruciating for Cassandra and i could not bear to see her in such pain. With a nod, i complied to her request. As my erected dick slow pull out from her pussy, strains of blood stained were everywhere on my dick and her pussy. Without any warning, Cassandra sprang towards me, hugged me tight and started crying; accidentally staining her pinnafore and bedsheet.

I calmed her down, petting her caressingly on her head. As i waited for her pain to subside, I played with her hair. There is something about girls with ponytails intridges me. Times goes by as i played and my dick went soft. By then, an hour already has gone pass. Suddenly, Cassandra spoke and broke the silence.

Cass: Thanks XX.
Me: For?
Cass: For later.
Me: Huh? lat...

Cassandra kissed me passionately again, making my dick erected again. Then she whispered to my ears.

Cass: You know what? Your erected dick really makes me horny.

She grabbed my dick, gave it a few rubs, and then placed properly at her opening. She then continue to french me and moaned, taking full control. She slowly prodded my erecting dick at her clit, pleasuring both of us. Once my dick was rock hard, Cassandra wasted no time in in force my dick into her. In a cowgirl position with me seated upright, her pussy engulfed my dick in one go, letting out a loud moan. Her legs grabbed tight to my waist, used her feet to lock herself with me. But her socks did no do any good than to make me even hornier with her sweaty scent.

She hugged tight as i laid her down onto the bed, changing to missionary position. With me in push up, i started to make love to Cassandra. We started with a few deep and slow strokes, feeling her tightness of her pussy at every depth.

(To be continued...)
Old 09-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

lovely update of 2 chapters. captivating as always, looking forward to your future chapters!
Old 11-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Chp. 16 Shit Got Real Part 4

She hugged tight as i laid her down onto the bed, changing to missionary position. With me in push up, i started to make love to Cassandra. We started with a few deep and slow strokes, feeling her tightness of her pussy at every depth.

Cassandra yearned for more as she moaned loudly and clawing the bedsheet. The pain she had experienced before had morphed into pure undescribable pleasure.

Cass: XX... please don't stop... it's... it's... so nice... please don't stop.

With that i picked up my pace, pounding Cassandra faster, harder and deeper. She bit her lips as her body twitched in the shear estacy. Her moan just gets lounder and lounder. It went to a point i had to french her into order not to let her neighbours hear us.

I started to run out of stamina and decided to adjust our position. I pulled Cassandra to the edge of the bed while i stood up. Luckily the height of the bed was high enough to make Cassandra level with my waist.

I spared no time in pounding Cassandra pussy after repositioning. She then used her right hand and started fondling with her right boob, squezzing it hard with her unìform still on and pleasuring herself more. Her both legs were wide opened, inviting me to fuck her more.

The tension had built up significantly and i could tell both of us were about to cum. Her legs were tucked towards her tight. Sweat trickled down our forehead and onto our uniforms and her bed. The scent of the air was unbelieveable. Mixed with sweat, our uniform, her socks, her perfume, and her room, the blend was intoxicating and made us even hornier.

Cass: XX, i can't take it anymore. I am going to cum!
Me: Me too... I need to unload my cum.
Cass: Then cum in me!
Me: But...
Cass: XX, please, i want you in me!!!! Arrrgggghhh... Fuck me hard and cum in me!!!

Thinking it was like Samantha, i did not hesitate and cum straight into Cassandra's pussy. As streams of semen puslated through my dick and into her, the motion made Cassandra cum as well. Her vaginal wall tightens, gripping my dick like a sphygmomanometer. A few squirts came out of her, wetting me, our uniform and bed. Her toes, hidden under her socks, streched out wide, signifying that her sexual needs were satisfied. For me, i collasped right on Cassandra, hugging her as my dick starts to soften.

As i come to my senses, i just realised i had cum deep in Cassandra. And if she is pregnant, it will be game over. I took out my dick slowly and my cum started to ooze out slowly from Cassandra's pussy. The thick and white started flowing down passing her ass and pool at her pinnafore.

Me: Honey, is it your safe period?
Cass: no...
Me: Then are you going to wash your there?
Cass: No. I want to have a baby.
Me: WHAT!?
Cass: Just joking la. My parents going to kill both of us if that really happened.
Me: phew... thought you were serious. Quickly go wash before you really become pregnant.
Cass: Aww... So sad... I really like your cum inside me. It feels so warm and nice.

Cassandra gave me a pout face and a kiss before rushing to the toilet. On her there, the pool of cum on her pinnafore had spilled on the floor. Instintively, she used her socks that she was wearing to mop it up. She then took off her socks before entering the toilet and began to wash my cum away using the shower head.

One thing after another, we found ourselves showering together butt naked soaping and caressing each other gently. Although both of us have the thought of having sex in the shower, we were too shag to do any of those and we were hungry. We decided to get dressed and head to somewhere nearby for dinner.

We got dressed quickly; me in my sweaty uniform, Cassandra in a fresh school tee and FBT. As we were about to leave, Cassandra dashed back to the toilet.

Me: Oi, where you going?
Cass: take something...

I continued to wear my socks and shoes and waited at the corridor. It didn't took long for Cassandra to come back with a surprise. She was wearing her cum soaked socks. She then sat down and wore her shoes. The scene just arouses me, making my dick erected. Cassandra then stood up and gave me a naughty smile.

Dinner was not easy as well. As we were eating and chatting, Cassandra constantly teased me by stroking her shoes up and down my leg. I swear i was about to jiss in my pant if the dinner drags on.

Fast forward to sending her home and on my way home, i recieved a text from Cassandra.

Cass: XX, thank you for today. Really enjoyed it and hope you enjoyed too. Hope there will be more of these. Oh, and to let you know, i am still wearing the socks. I am going to sleep le becos tmr got cca. Msg me when you reach home. Loves xoxo.

My dick started to erect again. My brain started flooded with images of that unforgettable afternoon. Although this cannot be compared to the experience i had with Samantha, I couldn't wait for the next sexual installment with Cassandra.
Old 14-06-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

So she wore her cum filled socks to sleep?
Old 14-06-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mongkokgaoboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
her toes all stuck together in the morning
Old 14-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iSlitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
help to lubricate her foot/toes
Old 14-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSlitch69 View Post
help to lubricate her foot/toes
Lol foot rot
Old 19-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Thank you every one for your support. I hope you guys liked my stories.
Here's an update. Please up me if you liked what you are reading. Thanks.

Chp. 17 CCA

It did not take long for Cassandra to enjoy having sex. After I took her virginity, we met every subsequent days and made her comfortable with my dick in her pussy. At first, we used condom but Cassandra felt that it was uncomfortable. Hence, we only used the condom less than five minutes. Furthermore, Cassandra was right. Without condom, I could feel Cassandra's warmth and wetness when I am in her. She also admitted that she liked my dick as it was big and hard enough for her.

Exam was over and we were waiting for our school holidays. Unfortunately for Cassandra, she had CCA in the late afternoon but ended school early. Hence, we decided to meet and hang out in order to pass time.

As soon as we met, we went to grab a quick lunch. Then we headed to a nearby HDB to have our private time. Once the coast is clear, we hugged each other tight. As Cassandra had PE as well, the familiar scent of sweat and perfume gave me hard on. Her boobs that were pressed against me also contributed.

Cass: XX, you horny is it?

Cassandra whispered to my ears as she used her lower body to rub my budge. I also liked how the way she says that in my ear.

Me: I want you so badly Cassandra.
Cass: Then do me.
Me: What? Later you have CCA right? Besides, I don't have any rubbers with me.
Cass: Hurry la! No time le.

With that said, Cassandra unzipped my pants and took out my hard long dick. She then dove right in to give me a blowjob, sucking and licking up and down my shaft and tip. The feeling was great and I kind of felt guilty of letting her do everything. Cassandra made me even guiltier when she pushed her fringe the side and looked up at me with one hand on my dick while she sucked it. Unable to resist anymore, I cupped my hands behind her head and stared fucking her mouth. Cassandra really know how to give a blowjob. Although it was just awhile, I could feel that I was cumming soon. She really knows how to control her sucking force even sometimes she was even gagging. Remembering that we were short of time and I need to pleasure her, I took my dick out just in turn before cumming.

Cass: Why XX? You don't like it?
Me: No... It's you turn.

I then laid Cassandra on the ground and headed for her pussy. As I pulled up her pinafore, I was surprised that this horny gf of mine had planned this all along. She did not wear any panties at all, let alone any FBT or PE shorts. Her pussy was exposed and also dripping wet.

Without wasting any time, I played and licked Cassandra's clit, making moan loudly. Luckily it was early afternoon and all the flats near the stairs were empty. At first, it was a bit salty. The taste of sweat filled my tongue. Subsequently, a nice addictive taste starts to develop. Just as I was enjoying, Cassandra Cass: XX, please fuck me now! I want your dick to fuck my pussy now!!!

Although I would want to play with her more, the delay might cause Cassandra to be late for her CCA. I then got ready my dick in a missionary position, right outside and touching her wet swollen pussy. With one swift move, I went in deep into Cassandra. Cassandra moaned loudly again but was muffled by our kiss. I started of slowly and Cassandra twitched as usual. Due to the position, she built up very quickly but I was not pleasured enough.

We quickly changed to doggy position and I fucked Cassandra deep and hard. As I thrust her, her tight pussy gripped on my dick like a clamp, resisting me from penetrating her. This pleasuring feeling made both of us craving for more. I then gripped Cassandra’s hip tighter and pounded her, ramming my dick deep in her pussy. Cassandra was moaning loudly and had to use a hand to cover her mouth in order to muffle her moans. Soon, both of us were about to cum.

Me: Honey, I’m cumming soon!
Cass: Me too!!! Agggnnnnhhhh….
Me: Where you want it?
Cass: Inside of me please! I want you to fill my pussy with your hot cum!
Me: But…
Cass: I am safe today! So please fill me!!!

Cassandra gave me her puppy eyes look and that is where it struck me. I quicken my pace a bit more and streams of semen started to fill up Cassandra’s pussy. Jets and jets cum shot deep into her as my pulsating dick pleasured her. At the same time, Cassandra cummed as well. Her muscles tighten, gripping and milking my dick. She let out a huge moan as she arched back in pure pleasure.

Still feeling horny and my dick is still hard, I decided to ram Cassandra deep a few more time and things got messier. Cassandra started to squirt all over my groin area, wetting my pants and a bit of her pinafore. She gave a loud moan again and her body starts to relax after she was done. And honestly it was the most beautiful I ever seen at that time. We rested awhile before started to talk and clean up.

Cass: Wow! Thanks XX. That was great!
Me: It alright honey. I also enjoyed it too.
Cass: Oh shit. I am going to be late! Can help me take my clothing from my bag?

As I took out her stuff, she stood up, took off her shoes, and changed into her CCA clothes right in front of me, revealing her naked smooth and nicely toned hourglass body. Other than her socks, she was wearing nothing at all! She was not even wearing any bra! Her perky tits were erected and she even played with it a bit just to tease me. I was shocked and awed.

Cass: XX, stop dazing la! Give me my clothing la!

I nodded and handed her clothing like a good little boy. She put on her sports bra and then her shirt. As she does that, I started to focus her vagina. My cum started to flow out of her pussy and it is flowing along her thigh. Cassandra then broke my attention as she wore her FBT without any panties! As I looked to Cassandra surprised, she gave me a wink. This is good enough to answer my doubts.

The awesome moment was interrupted by approaching footsteps. I packed hastily while Cassandra wore her CCA sport shoes and left the stairs. As I accompanied Cassandra back to her school, I could not help noticing my cum were inching slowing onto her school sock and into her shoes. She caught me a few times and whispered into my ears.

Cass: Remember that day at my house when we first did? This is the socks.
Me: Serious? You never washed it?
Cass: Have wash la… just that like the feeling of your cum flowing into my socks.

With that said, she ran off towards her school and I chased her. At the gate, we gave a quick hug and kiss when no one was looking and bid farewell. As I waited from the bus, I could see her training had started at the basketball court. Looking at her again in training, I could not help to think will any of her friends know that he is not wear any panties? And even more that I had cummed in her minutes earlier?

The answers will not be known. But I definitely know Cassandra is not a simple girl and there will be more to discover.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

yet another exciting chapter! loving it!! will cassandra have a little accident in basketball training? hahahaha
Old 16-07-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

bro schgirllover,

any updates coming soon? still patiently waiting for you to drop the next chapter
Old 16-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
canoechamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Updates pls! Camping
Old 16-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Chp. 18 Accidents Part 1

Cassandra had became more daring and bolder as the days goes by. She started not wear any undergarments when meeting me. Although sometimes she wore FBT underneath, she always take it out right before we get down and dirty. Cassandra also started to take pills, ensuring that i fill her pussy with pleasures, even when she needs to go back to school.

Today's story occured on a rainy day. Both Cassandra and me met after school and had sex right after school. Best of all, we took all the time in the world to pleasure each other as she does not have to go back to school. We fucked each other's brains out and made each other cum massively.

Eventually we were done and decided to go to a nearby mall for lunch. On the way, Cassandra teased me by wiping her fingers on my cheeks.

Me: Hey... What you do that for? And what was that?
Cass: You sure you don't know?

Cassandra then sucked her fingers and licked up the fluid with a cheeky face. I wipe off and in an instant i recongnise it was her pussy juice.

Me: Still so wet? Can let me feel?
Cass: You catch me first la!

Cassandra then ran out into the rain. I chased closely behind, mesmorised by her. Although the rain made it blur, i could see her clearly. Her smile is so sweet that it chased the raining blues away. Her scent of perfume and sweat intensified as i get closer to her, arousing me in the meantime.

As this scenic image played in front of me, the untinkable happened. Cassandra had stepped on her shoe lace and fell down. To made it worst, the flood was extremely slippy and she had bangged her left knee onto a low concrete wall. And in an instant, Cassandra was in pain and hardly able to move her left leg. The area swelled into a huge ball immediately.

Cassandra cried and i hugged her tightly on the floor, trying hard to ease her pain. I tried to get her up on her feet but she was unable to do that. For that good five minutes, it made me realise i am very attached to Cassandra and i could not live without her. I have been vunerable ever since Samantha had left me. And now Cassandra injured, i could not afford to lose her.

Knowing that something is badly wrongly with Cassandra's injury, i phoned Cassandra's mother informing her that i am bring her to the hospital. Without hesitation, i ran to the nearest road and waited for a cab. As soon as i halted a cab, i was drenched throughly. I quickly went back, picked up Cassandra, and dashed her into the cab. She lied flat behind while resting her head on my lap.

We pulled in to A&E and soon went in to triage as there were not much people fortunately. Her mother arrived and as i paced outside. As Cassandra's mom was about to question me, Cassandra came out and we have to wait for the consultation. We sat outside the consultation room with Cassandra sandwiched in the middle.

(To be continued...)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1