The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Story: Lost in Pattaya

Trembling now almost uncontrollably, Eve asked herself, What are you doing? You need to stop! However, when she saw the way Freddy was looking at her with his piercing blue eyes, this thought slowly drifted away. As she began to feel his hands caressing her legs, her stomach, and ever so enjoyably, his fingertips brushing the small patch of pubic hair that rested above her sex, she thought of what Freddy had requested of her a few moments earlier. She was still open to allowing Freddy to please himself as he looked at her. But, now that she was completely naked, completely exposed, she could feel something changing inside. She knew what it was: it was her body starting to stir for more. However, despite what her body was telling her, she knew she had to stay mentally strong.

That would be tough.

The reason however was why? As Freddy eventually worked his hands back up her body, he again stood before her. Then, staring at her, he leaned into her and kissed her gently on her neck. When he pulled back, seeing no resistance, he suddenly and unexpectedly lowered his upper body, placing his mouth directly over her left nipple, making her gasp out loud when he hungrily sucked her flesh deep into his mouth. A few seconds later, making her cringe with delight when he started to flick his tongue around her highly sensitive areola, doing so for a joyful length of time before doing the same exact thing on the other side; holding her firmly at her waist as he repeated the process several times over, thoroughly enjoying how she squirmed the entire time.

After a minute or two though, Freddy stood again, admiring the pleased and hungry look now present on Eve's face. Licking his lips, he then said to her, "Sorry! You're breasts are just so perfect, I couldn't stop myself from doing that!"

Breathless and shaking, Eve could only reply simply, "That's okay!"

Thrilled to hear this, feeling more inspired as his lust raged, Freddy then asked, "Would you like me to do that somewhere else?"

Absorbing this, Eve deeply sighed due to the kinkiness of his question. However, still trying to stay strong, she forced herself to answer him, saying, "I don't know! No! I think that would be to much!" After a brief pause, pleased that she was controlling herself despite the way her body was screaming at her in protest, she followed, "I'm sorry!"

"That's okay! Don't be sorry! Remember, look how hard you've got me!"

When Eve heard this, she looked down. Even now, focusing on his erection again, she couldn't help but feel another rush. As she continued staring at it, she soon said to him, pleased with herself further that she was doing so, "I don't think I can go any further. But, I don't mind if you want to finish!" Pausing a second, she then said, "I think it would be mean if I didn't let you do that!"

Listening closely, it was Freddy's turn to feel a rush. However, wanting to confirm that she would be willing to let him cum right in front of her, he asked, "Are you sure?"

Smiling shyly, Eve replied, "Yeah! I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it would be a big turn on for me to see you do that!"

Feeling another chill, Freddy immediately wanted play with her, saying, "It excites me immensely hearing you say that! But, I got to warn you, when I'm this turned on, I cum a lot!"

Feeling a sharp twinge in her sex hearing this, Eve grinned and said, "That's okay! There's some towels in here!"

Shaking, Freddy slowly took hold of his erection and started to stroke himself, arching his body in a subtle way that made his erection stand out more prominently in front of him. After a few moments though, as his eyes drifted up and down the length of Eve's body, he asked, "To help me, would you mind if I touched you while I'm doing this?"

Finding herself becoming much more aroused then she thought she would watching Freddy masturbate just a few feet in front of her, Eve asked cautiously, "Where?"

Rolling the dice, Freddy replied with a question of his own, "Everywhere?"

As she had done before, still working to stay strong, Eve answered, "I don't know!" However, after a brief pause, she said, "I don't think I can let you touch me down there! But, you can touch me anywhere else you want to, though!"

"Okay!" As he said this, Freddy was disappointed that Eve hadn't given him permission to do more with her. However, despite this, he was still hopeful he might be able to seduce her into doing a little more, which did nothing but increase the arousal he was already feeling. Because of this, he soon took a step closer to her, leaving himself standing just a foot away from her body. Licking his lips, he then began to stroke his erection with his right hand as his left once again started to caress her soft skin. Due to his arousal though, it wasn't long until his focus returned to her succulent breasts; smiling as he witnessed the way she favorably responded by closing her eyes, occasionally cooing to the way he again stimulated her nipples.

Soon though, when he watched Eve lean against the wall behind her, doing so she could relax and more readily enjoy what he was doing to her, he suddenly realized another opening was being presented to him. Acting on this, feeling another chill not knowing how she would respond, he asked, "Sweetie! I know you don't want me to touch you down there, but, with the way you are feeling right now, would you like to touch yourself, too? I would absolutely love to watch you do that! I know you said earlier that you're not sure you could do that in front of me...but...you have no idea how much it would thrill me to see you pleasing yourself!!" After a few seconds, hoping to verbally seduce her further, he then added, "And I would really love to see how wet you are, too! See if you're as wet as I think you are! See if you are as wet as I am hard!"

Feeling Freddy firmly pinching one of her nipples after he spoke, Eve felt like an electric current was shooting through her entire body. With eyes half closed, she was just barely able to make herself say, "I don't know!"

Feeling his own body starting to tremble more, knowing this was due to the increasing hunger he had for her, Freddy immediately responded, nearly pleading, "Come on! I would love to see you touching your sweet little pussy for me!"

Grunting with lust, Eve began to feel her mind getting cloudy. Well aware that a very particular part of her body was begging for attention and had been for some time, Eve knew her body was trying to dictate what she should do again. Still though, she was mentally trying to stay strong. Torn by this though, she then started to contemplate what she should do, asking herself, Letting him watch me touch myself isn't cheating, is it? She chose the answer when she finally responded, whispering, "Okay! But you promise not do to anything, right?"

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 19-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

"Absolutely!" As he said this, Freddy felt another pleasing chill. However, before Eve could say or do anything further, he moved his hands and placed them on the sides of her chest. Moving her without asking for permission, he picked her up and sat her down on a desk that was holding some towels a few feet to his left, leaving her in the middle with her buttocks and the soles of her feet on the surface, her knees bent before her. Feeling his face flush, he then placed his hands on her knees and started to slowly spread them apart, swallowing heavily when he saw the exquisite dark lips of her labia for the very first time.

After enjoying a strong thrill allowing another man to take in the sight of her femininity, Eve's proper upbringing quickly made her reflexively lower her hand to cover herself. Within seconds though, when she watched Freddy step back from the desk as he began to stroke his erection while looking at her hungrily, she immediately felt another powerful rush. Savoring the sensation, feeling empowered by it, she found herself slowly extending her middle finger, soon placing it directly between the folds of her labia, sighing loudly when she then began to stimulate her swollen clitoris. Soon, spreading her legs even further apart as she curled her toes over the edge of the small desk. In a very short period of time, feeling lust and pleasure boiling inside her body as she began to subtly grind her pelvis into her fingers, wanting to do nothing but explode as her eyes locked in on Freddy's impressive erection as he continued to masturbate right in front of her.

Mesmerized by what he was witnessing, it wasn't long until Freddy asked with a shaking voice, "Put one of your fingers inside yourself, I want to see how wet you are!!"

Opening her mouth to ease her breathing, trembling, Eve said nothing and did what he asked, moaning when she felt two of her own fingers penetrating her sex. A few seconds later, not believing what she was doing when she extended her hand in front of her to lewdly show Freddy how wet she was.

Not even thinking about what he was doing, seeing how her fingers were literally glistening due to how saturated they were with her vaginal juices, Freddy compulsively grabbed hold of Eve's hand and leaned closer to her. A second later, placing her fingers into his mouth so he could taste her, closing his eyes as he savored both the incredible sweetness of her secretions and the way she moaned from the shock of his doing so.

Feeling Freddy's warm mouth engulfing her fingers, Eve moaned not only from the eroticism and boldness from what he was doing, but also from the joy she felt as she stimulated herself more vigorously with her other hand. The incredible sensation enhanced when she heard Freddy say, "Hmm! You have no idea how much I'm dying to taste more of you!"

Feeling a sharp chill, Eve could literally feel her nipples contracting as she continued to take in what he said. Still, being strong, she replied, "No! I'm sorry! I can't!" She didn't want to say this, but she knew she had too.

"That's okay!" Freddy immediately replied, drawing in a deep breath. However, silently, he thought to himself, That's okay! We're not done, yet!

For the next minute or two, mesmerized by each other, both stimulated themselves as their eyes wandered up and down the other's body, both savoring how they felt as they did so. In time though, Freddy started to move closer to the desk, closer to Eve.

When he saw no look of caution being thrown his way by her as he did so, only seeing how her eyes were locked in on his erection, he eventually decided it was time to make another bold move. Holding the shaft of his penis, he slowly leaned his hips forward slightly, purposefully brushing the head of his cock against one of Eve's lower legs, mesmerized by the incredible softness of her skin as he then began to run it a few inches slowly up and down the inner portion of her calf.

Feeling this, Eve eyes widened, a soft moan escaping her the moment she felt the heat and hardness of Freddy's manhood touching her, his boldness once again exciting her. Paralyzed, completely lost in the sensation and eroticism with what he was doing, she continued to watch as Freddy continued to rub his erection against her lower leg. At one point, moving his way down so he could rub the head of his cock playfully over her foot and toes, the entire time shaking more and more as the lust inside her felt like it was literally boiling.

As he thoroughly enjoyed the way Eve was allowing him to touch her skin with his cock, even though what he was doing was relatively safe and tame, he could see clearly on Eve's face that she was beginning to get lost, looking like someone does when their intoxicated. This look heightened by the way her nipples stood angrily erect off her breasts and the way her pussy looked absolutely soaked as she continued to play with herself with her fingers. Fearful she might snap out of her hormonal induced fog at any time though, he preemptively said to her, "Don't worry! I just really want to feel you this way!!" When Eve didn't respond to what he said however, seeing a glazed look in her eyes, he knew then he could roll the dice one more time.

Old 19-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Taking in a deep breath, salivating knowing what he was about to do, Freddy quickly adjusted his body, reaching forward so he could wrap his hands around Eve's hips. Grabbing her firmly, he then pulled her forward until her bottom was left resting just at the edge of the desk. Then, leaving her with barely enough time to cry out "No!" in protest to what he was doing, Freddy aggressively spread her thighs wide apart just before burying his mouth into her beautiful, succulent pussy; smiling when he heard Eve release a shocked but lust filled scream; holding her down as she began to grind her pelvis hard against his face; savoring how much she tasted like honey as she moaned and spasmed as he continued to please her with his lips and tongue.

For Eve, the moment Freddy unexpectantly grabbed her, she reflexively cried out for him to stop. The instant she felt the heat of his mouth and tongue touching her clitoris, however, she felt a wave a pleasure surge its way through her entire body, right into the depths of her soul; a few moments later finding herself screaming out loud as an orgasm hit her body with force. With everything that had occurred this night, with all the sexual tension that had been building inside her, she finally had the stimulation her body needed to explode. Falling back against the desk, she could only writhe in ecstasy as Freddy continued working on her sex, soon pinching her nipples to increase the bliss her body was experiencing that much more.

In a far too short period of time though, feeling her clitoris becoming to sensitive for Freddy's incredible tongue, she raised her upper body and braced her weight with one of her elbows. Looking at Freddy with cloudy eyes, she then lowered her one of her hands and placed it on top of his head to silently tell him he needed to stop. A moment later, feeling like she was floating on air when she focused on Freddy's sharp blue eyes and his happy, playful grin; a strong, brief shiver hitting her when she became keenly aware how his lower face was now smeared wet, knowing this was a mixture of his saliva and her own lubrication

Thrilled that he had completed what had been an incredibly intense desire to taste her, thrilled even more that he had made her cum, Freddy continued staring back at Eve's beautiful face as he started exploring her inner thighs with his fingertips, admiring the incredible softness and texture of them as he did so. Soon, occasionally running one of his hands over her flat stomach before brushing his fingers through her delicate pubic hair; licking his lips subconsciously when he then ever so briefly ran one of his fingers between her labia; again finding himself mesmerized by her heat and wetness before placing his finger in his mouth to get just one more taste of her. After a few moments playing with her like this though, he finally asked her, "Did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy letting me make you cum?"

Sighing, Eve could only respond by saying, "Yes!"

"Good!" After a brief pause, savoring her simple response, Freddy then asked, "Should we stop there?"

Hearing this, Eve knew she should be feeling guilty about what just happened, even more so when images of her husband flashed through her mind. But, as she sat there thoroughly enjoying the sensation of Freddy teasing her skin, his touch somehow enhancing the way her body continued to shake from the orgasmic high she had just a few moments earlier, she wondered what was happening to her when she didn't. However, despite her present lack of guilt, she still forced herself to say, "Yeah! Maybe we should!" Within seconds though, she couldn't hold back saying, "I'd feel bad... I'd feel selfish if you didn't get to feel as good as you made me feel, though!"

Absorbing her words, Freddy winced. A few seconds later though, he leaned forward so he could kiss one of Eve's inner thighs. Reaching down, he then started to stroke himself again, enjoying how good it felt doing so. After a brief moment, he then asked her with what was obviously lust and anticipation in his voice, "And how should we accomplish that?"

Old 19-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Hearing the hunger in Freddy's voice when he asked, Eve could feel her body burning. Not knowing how to answer however, fearful of going anywhere near how she might really want to respond to his question, she made herself say to him guardedly, "I don't know... I'm not sure how much I could let myself help you!"

Reading a mixture of emotions in Eve's face, Freddy cautiously judged she might be feeling some guilt at the moment. Torn between thoughtfulness of her emotions but still wanting desperately to see how much further he could push her, he said softly, "That's okay! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do!" After a brief pause, however, he followed, "But are you sure wouldn't you mind if I got off, too?"

Sighing, still titillated by the thought of him cumming in front of her, Eve whispered, "No!" As she said so, she felt another rush, the sensation produced by the fact she now wanted to see him explode just as she had.

Smiling, Freddy felt a thrill of his own as he said, "Remember, I cum a lot! Are you still sure?"

Getting more and more intrigued by this, wanting to see if he really did so, Eve quickly replied, "Yeah! I'm sure!"

Feeling his hormones beginning to flow more readily again with their verbal foreplay, Freddy then asked, "Would you like to see me to that?"

After biting down on her lower lip, Eve whispered, "Yeah!"

"Can I touch you to help me do it?"

Deeply sighing as she both felt and watched Freddy's tongue teasing one of her inner thighs, she answered softly, "Yeah!"

"Anywhere?"

Jumping after Freddy moved his head so he could firmly kiss her pussy, loving how he boldly flicked his tongue against her clitoris, she replied, "Yes!"

Without missing a beat, as Freddy looked directly into Eve's eyes he wet two of his fingers on his right hand, slipping them both slowly into the warmth of her pink hole a moment later, savoring the heat and tightness of her precious box as he did so. Thrilled, he then asked seductively, "How about here?"

Grunting, Eve felt her body shudder as she watched Freddy's fingers disappear inside her. Gripping the sides of the desk as he started to stimulate her ever so favorably from within, she quickly found herself rocking her hips back and forth, timing her rhythm to match Freddy's incoming penetration with his large fingers. Closing her eyes, she then fully concentrated on the sensation, soon feeling the tension that comes before one explodes steadily growing inside her again. The entire time, thinking to herself, God, Eve! What are you doing? However, just as she was getting close to another release, she felt frustration when Freddy unexpectantly pulled his hand away.

Opening her eyes, immediately Eve felt a strong sense of nervousness when she both witnessed and felt Freddy starting to rub his erection against her inner thigh. Reflexively, she swiftly placed her hand over her vagina as she tried to close her thighs, finding it impossible to do so by the way Freddy strongly held her legs apart.

Seeing how Eve was looking at him, sensing her anxiety, Freddy quickly said to her calmly, "Don't worry! I won't do anything you don't want me to do!"

Feeling paralyzed again Eve could only stare back at him, not able to keep at bay the renewed and pleasing sensations she felt deep inside her body as Freddy continued to run his manhood up and down the length of one of her thighs, moving slowly from one to the other. A minute later, gasping out loud, her face deeply flushing when Freddy suddenly leaned into to her and started to playfully slap his cock against her vulnerably exposed pussy. Both of them feeling a rush not only by the kinky sensation but also by the sound created when his flesh slapped against her's, both well aware of the unique and subtle splashing noise that could be heard dramatically highlighting just how wet she was.

After teasing her this way for a brief moment though, Freddy's arousal soon made him press down on the shaft of his tool, smiling as he manipulated his cock directly between Eve's swelling labia; grinning as he admired the way her light brown lips seemed to grip his penis as if they had a life of their own, not wanting to let go of him. Licking his lips, mesmerized by the visual, he then started to rub the full nine-inches of his erection slowly up and down the vertical slit of Eve's sex, loving it when she slowly started to rock her hips back and forth as he steadily teased her, his act teasing himself just as much as it did her.

Breathing through her mouth, Eve felt intoxicated as she looked down to watch Freddy's manhood sliding against her sex, shivering whenever he stimulated her clitoris purposely with his tool. Feeling like a powerful current was running directly from her clitoris all the way through her entire body, she could feel herself steadily wanting more as the seconds passed. Still, despite how hungry she was, despite how sexually charged she was becoming, she still couldn't get her husband out of her mind. Thinking this, even as she continued to softly rock her pelvis against Freddy's erection, her voice filled with tension, she forced herself to say, "I don't know if we should do this anymore! We should stop!"

Old 19-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Between the way Eve's body was reacting to the stimulation he was providing her, despite what she was saying, it was obvious to Freddy that she was in deep conflict. Instantly, though, taking advantage of this, he decided to push her. Holding his tool firmly at the base, he quickly moved his erection and placed the large, bulbous head of it directly against her labia before boldly pushing the head of his cock just an inch into her vagina; enough to make the both of them wince from the blissful sensation. Pulling out just as quickly, he said to her as he again started to lightly tap his penis against her sex, "Are you sure? Are you sure you don't want to feel more of this?"

Shaking almost violently, at that moment Eve could never recall wanting anything as desperately as she did then. Still, however, she was deeply torn with what she should do.

Not responding to what he said, Freddy again pushed her, placing the tip of his cock back into her warm, pink hole. This time, leaving himself inside her for just a few seconds longer then he had done before, loving the pure mask of lust on Eve's face as he did so. After pulling out, he then started to concentrate all of his attention on her clitoris, rubbing the head of his cock directly against her button, saying, "What do you think, Eve? Look how incredibly hard you've made me! Are you sure you don't want to feel me all the way inside you? Even for just a little bit?"

Swallowing, Eve was completely oblivious to the tunnel vision enveloping her as she focused on Freddy's erection, sighing as waves of pleasure coursed through her body each time he teased her clit with his tool. Still though, despite how much her body was aching, she forced herself to say, "I don't know! I don't think I should do this!"

Old 19-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

At that moment, Freddy knew he couldn't take anymore. Well aware of the possible consequences but with an arousal level so high he didn't care, he swiftly lined up his erection, pointing it straight toward the pink, inviting hole of her sex. Shaking uncontrollably, he then said to her, "I think you do, Eve! I think you want me to fuck you!" Holding her, never asking for permission, he then watched wide eyed as the head of his cock slipped into her body, sighing loudly from the incredible sensation he felt due to the intense heat and tightness of her pussy. And as he pushed himself even deeper into her womb, loving how easy it was to do so because of how amazingly wet she was, he finally said to her, "And I'm going to fuck you nice-and-good, right now!!"

Before she could stop him, before she could scream "No!", Eve moaned in a way she had never done before as indescribable pleasure coursed through every cell in her body. With the way her body had been craving sex ever since she stepped foot into the strip club a few hours before, combined with the knowledge that only the second man in her life was now literally pressing the head of his cock against her cervix, enhanced by the fact that her husband was someplace close but completely unaware of what she was doing, only a couple of thrusts by Freddy's erection was needed before she felt every muscle in her body locking up, her vision turning black as she came as hard as she had ever done in her entire life.

Holding onto Eve's hips like a vice with his hands, Freddy was transfixed as he watched Eve explode, soon thrusting his manhood in and out of her pussy with even greater force to enhance the power of her release; loving the way her eyes rolled back as multiple orgasms smashed through her body; admiring how the veins in her neck popped out as she steadily screamed and convulsed on top of the desk; worshipped the way she brought up her knees to her torso, leaving her bare feet to flap loosely in the air, the visual immediately making him pound his manhood into her pussy even harder; his mouth watering yet again as he both watched and felt her vaginal juices flowing steadily out of her sex, making him want to please her that much more.

As he continued to deeply appreciate the lust-inducing sounds escaping her as she moaned, he soon moved his hands from Eve's hips and placed them on the back of her thighs, pressing down on them firmly so he could pin her upper legs tighter against her torso. Knowing he could now push his cock even deeper into her pussy, he then started to steadily thrust his way rhythmically in and out of her sex, doing so by withdrawing just enough that only the head of his penis was left inside her before swiftly thrusting his hips forward again, not stopping until he could feel her pelvis touching his. Savoring this, he then continued watching the beauty of his tool slipping in and out of Eve's box for another minute or two, listening to her as she endlessly cried out in ecstasy, eventually moving his hands slowly across her stomach, stopping when her reached her breasts. Loving the feel of them in his hands again, he then playfully squeezed and fondled her, soon gently pinching and teasing her nipples. When she reached up with her hands and gripped him tightly at his forearms, her act telling him silently to continue with what he was doing, he quickly responded by pounding his tool into her warm hole even harder. For the next minute, both locking their vision onto the other's, each relishing the physical bliss each felt as they continued to fuck each other with heated passion.

Old 19-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

For Eve, as she focused on Freddy's blue eyes and, even more so, the way his penis massaged the walls of her vagina, she realized at that moment she was doing something exceptionally taboo and naughty---and for a reason she did not yet know why, she loved it immensely that she was being this way. Throughout her life she was brought up to be a good Catholic girl and to be a loving wife. But despite her love for her religion and her husband, there had also been a dark side hiding deep inside her, something that, up until this moment, she had successfully repressed. As she was thinking this and smiling inside, she watched closely as Freddy moved his left hand from her breast so he could grip her tightly by one of her ankles. Expecting him to move her leg so he could spread her open even more, she watched with curiosity as he then pulled her leg closer to his body, gasping out loud when he swiftly placed her toes into his mouth and started to suck on them, unexpectedly very much enjoying the sensation she felt when he did so. Reaching down with her hand as he continued doing so, she immediately started to stimulate her swollen clit with her fingers. Between the knowledge that she was finally letting loose long held hedonistic desires, combined with the sensation of her fingers dancing over her clit, the sight and feel of her toes in Freddy's hungry mouth and, exponentially, the feel of his cock filling her pussy, within seconds she felt herself drawing in a very deep breath as she arched her back, slamming it down against the desk as she felt another orgasm tear up her body. This time, one much more powerful then the ones she had experienced only a few moments before.

Watching Eve screaming as she convulsed, the visual enhanced by the sight of her playing with herself as she came, Freddy had to fight to keep himself from cumming as well. Winning the battle, for the moment anyway, he pulled Eve's sexy toes out of his mouth and reached down so he could hold her at her hips again, using his forearms to keep her thighs spread open wide apart as he then pushed his cock as deep into her as he could, saying to her, "Yeah, sweetheart! Cum all over my cock! You look so incredibly fucking beautiful right now!" Pulling his hips back a few inches, he then thrust forward again, pushing his erection deep into her body with so much force, Eve's body rocked forward on the desk requiring him to grab hold of her after a couple of thrusts to bring her closer to him again, loving the way her breasts swayed up and down her chest as he continued to pound his way into her. As he repeated this several times over, he soon said to her with a trembling voice, "Do feel it? Do you feel how deep I am inside your tight, little pussy? Do you feel how hard you made me? How excited I am?" Listening to his own words, Freddy found himself wanting to cum. Despite the pressure he felt deep in his balls though, he didn't want to experience the nirvana of release just yet because he still wanted more of her.

As she absorbed what Freddy was saying, his words made Eve mildly spasm as another orgasm surged through her body, the pleasing sensation keeping her from being able to answer his questions. After it began to subside, however, she was suddenly hit with an intense urge to change her focus from her own pleasure to Freddy's. Knowing she would be sore for days if she didn't end his large cock's work on her pussy, she reached up with her hands and began to pinch his nipples hoping he would enjoy the sensation just as much as her husband did, finally answering him breathlessly while still savoring the way he was fucking her, "Yeah, I love feeling how hard you are inside me! No one has ever made me cum like you have tonight!" After a brief pause, she then said further, "And, right now, I really want to make you cum, too!!"

Hearing this, Freddy moaned. As he continued rhythmically thrusting his tool in and out of Eve's pink hole, he played with her, saying, "Are you sure? Remember, I cum a lot! You've got me so fucking turned on right now, I have no doubt it's going to be messy!!"

Smiling, flattered by his kinky comment, Eve replied, "Yeah! I want you to cum as hard as you've made me!!

After a few seconds of thought, Freddy said, "Okay! But, there just one more thing I really want to do!!"

Without saying anything further, Freddy stepped back, withdrawing his penis from Eve's reddening pussy. Moving his hands, he quickly slid them underneath Eve's thighs until they reached her lower back. Lifting her effortlessly off the desk, he then held her body tightly against his own, enjoying both the feel of her sex rubbing against his stomach and the way she wrapped her arms and legs around his body to support herself as he carried her over to the bed behind them. Laying her down on it softly, he then motioned with his head for her to slide up higher, watching as Eve followed his direction, moving so she could settle directly in the middle of the large mattress.

Looking at Freddy with anticipation wondering what he was looking to do next, her heart skipped a few beats when she watched him crawling over to her on the bed, his large cock looking like it was seeking her out on its own by the way it stood out prominently from his toned body. As he reached forward and touched her, she gasped when he boldly turned her around without ever asking her for permission to do so, feeling a rush by the way he aggressively manipulated her body as if she was his personal sex toy. Drawing in a deep breath, she felt her anxiety increasing a little more when he then placed her on her hands and knees, making her gasp again when he firmly pressed down on her upper back, forcing her to rest her face against the cool mattress. Then, as she felt his hands gripping each side of her buttocks, feeling more vulnerable then she had at any point the entire night, she found herself grunting loudly when he suddenly adjusted his position, lowering his head as he began to slither his tongue all around the highly sensitive tissue that made up her backdoor.

Never feeling a sensation like it before---his tongue dancing all around her anus---she immediately began to grind her body back against him, groaning deeply as the incredible stimulation rocked her entire body, never realizing such wonderful pleasure could be felt there. Soon, the stimulation he was happily providing her making her reach down between her legs so she could stimulate her clitoris again. A few moments later, clinching her eyes shut, loving it when Freddy placed two of his fingers inside her sex as she continued working on her backdoor with his tongue, the feel of him massaging her G-spot combined with all the other stimulation hitting her making her have one last intense and extremely enjoyable orgasm.

Feeling Eve's body quiver when she came, Freddy smiled. When he sensed her release beginning to fade though, he sat up on his knees while holding onto her hips for support. Admiring her perfect ass, he then licked his lips as he reached down to take hold of his erection, playing slapping his tool against Eve's bare ass for couple of seconds. Taking in a deep breath, excited where he was about to return, he then pressed the head of his tool against Eve's inviting pink hole. A moment later, grunting when he firmly forced his cock deeply back into her body, holding her tightly as he started to rhythmically fuck her doggy-style. Soon, listening both to Eve's moans as he pounded his tool into her sex and the way his body slapped against her's.

Savoring the sensation of fucking Eve from behind, his eyes wandered up and down her body; admiring the way she curled her toes; liking the way she gripped the sheet covering the mattress tightly both from the pleasure he was sharing with her and to brace herself as he continued to pound his tool into her exquisite box. The moment he saw Eve looking back at him a minute or two later though, seeing the deep lust on her face with him deep in her sex, both now fucking each other like animals in heat, it was the last he could take.

Knowing he was seconds away from his own release, he pulled out of her and forcibly pushed Eve over onto her back. Moving her legs so he could rest between them again, loving the sight of them spread around his body, he quickly moved closer to her, looking down into her eyes as he began to rapidly stroke his erection, saying to her breathlessly, "I'm going to cum!"

Biting down on her lower lip one last time, Eve waited breathlessly with anticipation, moving her legs so she could rub her bare feet against his thighs as he moved even closer to her, shortly saying to him with pure hunger in her voice, "Cum!! I want to see it!"

When Eve licked her lips and squeezed her breasts after saying this, it was the last stimulation Freddy's mind and body could take. Bucking his hips, he started stroking his erection even faster, soon grunting loudly as he started to cum, his semen shooting out the tip of his cock like a cannon.

Watching enthralled, Eve gasped when the first shot of Freddy's white seed flew over the top of her head. Gasping even louder when the second load of semen flying out of his tool landed with a heavy splash directly on her face. Knowing she could have came if she had been touching herself at that moment, she then watched mesmerized as shot after shot of Freddy's baby making fluid exploded out of his tool, every drop of his semen landing on her body. When he finally finished, loving the erotic and kinky feel of his hot cum and the way it covered her body; all the way from her pussy to her face.

Looking down at Eve, the sight of her body spattered with his thick, white semen made her look like a hedonistic goddess. After taking some time to recover from his blissful, mind blowing orgasm, he then leaned down toward her, asking softly, "Can I kiss you?"

Old 19-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Without answering him, Eve reached up and pulled Freddy down on top of her, moaning when she felt his tongue pressing deep into her mouth. Wrapping her legs around him, enjoy the kinky feel of his cum being smeared between their naked bodies, feeling he was still hard despite cumming the way he had, she surprised herself one last time when she said to him, "Put yourself back inside me!"

Grunting hearing these words, Freddy asked, "Are you sure?"

Knowing what she wanted, Eve replied, "Yeah! I want to feel you back inside me! I want to feel you melt in me!"

Following her request and very happy to do so, Freddy maneuvered his hips until he felt the tip of his penis pressing against the lips of Eve's vagina. With one thrust, he then forced his way back inside her, both moaning softly as he did so.

Then, both kissed each other warmly. Both enjoying the sensation of their bodies locked together.

Old 19-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro...
Old 19-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great build up. I love tensions like this in an erotic story. Hope there is a second part to this with some guilt tripping. It's a bit unrealistic for a woman to change to a slut after just a single ons. A bit more seduction and coincidental situations would make this my favourite story for the past 5 years.
Old 19-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantas View Post
Great build up. I love tensions like this in an erotic story. Hope there is a second part to this with some guilt tripping. It's a bit unrealistic for a woman to change to a slut after just a single ons. A bit more seduction and coincidental situations would make this my favourite story for the past 5 years.
Thanks. Wanted to add more details but I felt like it was dragging on already.

Old 19-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Thanks. Wanted to add more details but I felt like it was dragging on already.
Your writing is great. I love reading about neotare based stories where the female is thrust into awkward but plausible circumstances and slowly get tilted over into a guilt ridden but addictive sex trip. It's like the pleasure of hunting a prey, a power trip. A lot of stories i read nowadays is like watching a guy shoot a machine gun into a fenced compound. Very predictable outcome and the woman is always a slut to BEGIN with. It may be some random nurse, air stewardess, teacher, housewife and etc. But they always have some good feelings for the guy who seduce them, may it be an old man, handsome ah beng, business associate or something else.

Some have a good start but the woman always ends up loving the sin immediately in chapter 2 and starts having a gang bang or fuck the guy all over the place. Some people love it but i prefer the woman to go on a guilt trip, become more guarded and THEN have her defenses crushed a SECOND time.

In a way it's like the way you wrote about Freddy. He actually held back the ejaculation cos he wanted more. If the pure woman is so easily turned, it's just plain boring.

Look forward to some exciting scenes in your next chapter.
Old 22-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
viperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviperf14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: New Story: Lost in Pattaya

Another great story by TS.

Was wondering if Eve's friend really went back hotel or being taken away by Freddy's Thai friend?
Old 22-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is that the end or is there more continuation to the story?
Old 23-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

TS is there more to the story or is this the end?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1